00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,433 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-25 17:32:22

oh yeh and i updated my sig for y'all :P heheh..
now ill have to wait a few (school days = like 20 b/p) days to reach 15k, but everything else is right :)
haha.

0o00oh early morning response for me :) lol

View Your Reviews (4,362)
(With Responses Only (1,480))

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-25 18:31:57

At 4/25/05 01:20 PM, Auz wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/233508

k, I got a review in... but it ended up being only two lines. Dam.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 02:27:20

At 4/25/05 06:31 PM, UltraGhost wrote:
At 4/25/05 01:20 PM, Auz wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/233508

:O hahah...

nowadays i never go out of my way to review things i know i will get a response from like the stuff in this thread...

because NG reviewing is just a chore for me that i have to do everyday :) 10 per day keeps the umm... evil marcus away? roffles...

as soon as i get comfortably 3rd i will slow...
but hopefully never stop :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 10:56:03

At 4/25/05 05:12 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: im aiming for third, thats it lol.
ill never pass kwas i cant shit out enough "reviews"...

I know.

well done :)

Thanks! :)

At 4/25/05 06:31 PM, UltraGhost wrote: k, I got a review in... but it ended up being only two lines. Dam.

At least it wasn't one line or even one sentence.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 11:23:25

At 4/25/05 06:31 PM, UltraGhost wrote:

Mweh, I always check if I can say some things about the movie (that help the author). Than I write some stuff while watching the movie. Some short things like: Needs better graphics, backgroundmusic was good etc. After this I'm making the review and it always turn's out having at least 5 lines or more. I don't really have that much trouble writing a pretty long review.
Ow and BTW, got another respond today:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/233728

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 11:56:48

O_0 lots of activity in this place hehe...

Whats new in review world people?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 12:10:12

At 4/25/05 05:32 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Now I'll have to wait a few (School days = like 20 b/p) days to reach 15k, but everything else is right =)
Haha.

You're 30 B/S points away from the next rank. It's less than a day of blamming/saving!

Keep on working. You can increase your paice. =P

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 15:06:06

At 4/26/05 11:56 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: O_0 lots of activity in this place hehe...

Whats new in review world people?

New people joined, know lots of author that respond to most reviews, seeing M-A-R-C-U-S beat two people with reviewing. It's been more active. Heh, I find it quite funny that the first post was made in 2003. Wasn't active back then, but now...O_o

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 15:16:49

At 4/26/05 03:12 PM, Rodents wrote: Anyone wanna give me a few pointers of what to do, to give a good review.

What I've tried doing to make a good review is by going into detail about the graphics, the sounds, the style, the violence (if needed), the interactivity (if needed), the humour (if needed) and a bit of a conclusion. Maybe my reviews havn't been like that recently, but if there's ever a flash that I want to put a lot of information in, I will make a large review. :) Just depends really. A flash that has around a score of 2.00 or something, I will make a paragraph or two about it.

So to make a good review, you will have to take your time and make two or more paragraphs that includes lots of information about the flash and some suggestions/critisms.

Bah, I blabbered on then. :S

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 16:03:23

At 4/26/05 03:12 PM, Rodents wrote:
Anyone wanna give me a few pointers of what to do, to give a good review.

I just posted the way I write my reviews. I always tell the author something about the sounds, backgroundmusic and graphics. Those are the most important things in a flash in my opinion. Also tell them some things you didn't like about it or suggest some things. At this way you'll get 4 lines pretty easily. I always end with wishing the author good luck with his next submissions so the author is not discouraged if it was bad.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-26 18:16:37

At 4/26/05 03:06 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: New people joined, know lots of author that respond to most reviews, seeing M-A-R-C-U-S beat two people with reviewing. It's been more active. Heh, I find it quite funny that the first post was made in 2003. Wasn't active back then, but now...O_o

haha well its all good then, more people are interested in reviewing and that cant be a bad thing, lets just hope the reviews are of some quality and help the auther in some way with out any insults...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 11:41:55

I feel I should upload this screenshot since I find it very special to have your review title for a specific flash to be mentioned on the P-Bot's news. Maybe it's happened before for M-A-R-C-U-S, but I'll congrat him.

The Reviewers Club

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 14:01:08

Good luck reformatting the PC Bahamut. I think I am going to reinstall mine as well. I have some really funky problems with windows of late. Can't put my finger on the problem.
I really hate reinstalls. They create as many problems as they fix. Makes the registry a mess as well.

As far as reviews, I got slack over the weekend and didn't review any. I have been browsing the listings looking for newer flash where artists could really improve with the right critisim. Thats what I will concentrate on for now. I quit reviewing older flash because I really think the artists have quit looking at the reviews.

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 16:03:13

At 4/27/05 02:01 PM, IvanTuroc wrote: Good luck reformatting the PC Bahamut. I think I am going to reinstall mine as well. I have some really funky problems with windows of late. Can't put my finger on the problem.
I really hate reinstalls. They create as many problems as they fix. Makes the registry a mess as well.

It's going to be a pain getting the computer back to normal, but it will have some upgrades when I get it back. :)

As far as reviews, I got slack over the weekend and didn't review any.

I know. I got lazy over the weekend. :| But I did at least review a flash today.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/234081

The title did catch my attention and since the author looked like he would respond to every review, I reviewed it. :)

View Your Reviews (281)
(With Responses Only (110))

Thank god it's no longer one less for both of them. Good thing I made a review today and Wednesday is when I get the least time on the internet of the week. No reviews made during the weekend, but made one today? Heh, seems I got the reviewing mood on the wrong day. :S

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 22:52:07

At 4/27/05 11:41 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I feel I should upload this screenshot since I find it very special to have your review title for a specific flash to be mentioned on the P-Bot's news. Maybe it's happened before for M-A-R-C-U-S, but I'll congrat him.

Roffl thats funny but cool, congrats on that Mark hahaha <runs away>

Anyways nice to see your name up there...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 23:03:49

REVIW CLUB!?!?!?! WOW IM REVIWMAN opps caplocks 1000!!!!!!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 23:05:33

i like to reviw dead ppl's flashes!!! and tell them to make more!!! funny stuff

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 23:07:22

past my bedtime gottsa gizzow

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-27 23:14:56

At 4/27/05 11:03 PM, ReviwMan1000 wrote: REVIW CLUB!?!?!?! WOW IM REVIWMAN opps caplocks 1000!!!!!!

Um... ok...

Its better not to spam here for the best of your interest, this is not a spam topic, just alittle advice that all newcomers should learn...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-28 02:49:54

At 4/27/05 11:41 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I feel I should upload this screenshot since I find it very special to have your review title for a specific flash to be mentioned on the P-Bot's news. Maybe it's happened before for M-A-R-C-U-S, but I'll congrat him.

0O0O0OHH...
FUCK YES.
thanks dude that is amazingly awesome :) and no i dont think that it's ever happened before XD
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT OMFG YEEEAAHH!!! haha.
----
X! reply to meh reviews on RG! lolz.
good to see you back....

and yaya i've passed Cyberdevil and RyanAn (for the 5th time im telling you this now :P hehe i dont care XD), but im going to stay low about labelling myself the 4th reviewer...
Cyberdevil is known to go abso-fucking-lutely crazy from time to time...

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-28 12:37:18

At 4/28/05 02:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: 0O0O0OHH...
FUCK YES.

:D

thanks dude that is amazingly awesome :) and no i dont think that it's ever happened before XD

Yay!

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT OMFG YEEEAAHH!!! haha.

Looks like I've made you shit your pants and also made you overexcited. XD

Also...

View Your Reviews (281)
(With Responses Only (111))

I now have 111 responses. :)

Response rate is at 39.5%. :D Perhaps I should try and review one, two or three flashes tonight that will get me a free response to get me to 40%. But I know myself, I'm lazy. :S

That 111th response was from Perry-Clock or whatever the hell his name is now, so I guess I will have to be patient for him to respond to my other review I gave to him for a while.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-28 12:38:02

At 4/25/05 02:50 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 4/25/05 02:48 PM, Frax wrote: Can i join ?
Sure, welcome. Hmm, you have quite a lot amount of reviews, but this club will try and encourage you to make more reviews. If you're after responses, you can look back a few pages and see lists of people that respond to most or all reviews. :)

ok, thanks

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-28 12:44:26

i have an idea

maybe we can leave in our reviews a little word or something like that
so they can see where from the reviewers club, its sort of like credit
?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-29 03:20:23

At 4/28/05 12:44 PM, Frax wrote: i have an idea

?

Dunno about that. maybe if you signed your name and underneith it write reviewers club or something. Don't know if that would work though. See what the other members think.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-29 08:08:04

At 4/28/05 12:44 PM, Frax wrote: maybe we can leave in our reviews a little word or something like that
?

Hmm, I don't think that will be a good idea. I think that's kinda related to linking, so I wouldn't do that.

View Your Reviews (282)
(With Responses Only (112))

I guess that's it for my reviews for now. Not a bad ratio. I at least made a review and got a response. :) Oh well, I guess that's it for me for a few days.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-29 09:20:40

At 4/28/05 12:44 PM, Frax wrote: i have an idea

?

It may look like linking, but it's linking to something on the same site, I dunno if that's "illegal". The idea is pretty nice, it may gives us more responses.

I have one week vacation right now, means more time to write reviews. Heres my current stats:
View Your Reviews (120)
(With Responses Only (28))

Ow and here's another movie were I got a respond from today:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/234270

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-29 11:54:35

At 4/29/05 08:08 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:

View Your Reviews (282)
(With Responses Only (112))

you have almost as many responses as I have reviews total. ;P

I found I had a faulty graphics card and so I avoided the nasty reinstall Bahamut. Maybe this weekend I will get in some reviewing. I bookmarked quite a few I want to review. Hoo-ray for the weekend!

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-30 04:39:08

Ok I back from my vaction. I got some reviews in some negative one and a few response I wont post them because they are from the bad flash that newbgrounders dont like. I will try to get in the swing of things. If it wasnt already said. this maybe a response.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-30 06:51:31

At 4/28/05 02:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: X! reply to meh reviews on RG! lolz.
good to see you back....

You have said that in posts like 4x now roffl...

and yaya i've passed Cyberdevil and RyanAn (for the 5th time im telling you this now :P hehe i dont care XD), but im going to stay low about labelling myself the 4th reviewer...
Cyberdevil is known to go abso-fucking-lutely crazy from time to time...

Roffl congrats on that one friend...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-05-01 03:30:35

Rodents: i did 17 in one hour :P beat that bitch.
it's only technically possible to write 20 in one hour due to the 3 minute time limit between writing reviews :)

At 4/30/05 06:51 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: You have said that in posts like 4x now roffl...

on RG too :D

Roffl congrats on that one friend...

thanks dude :)
in a months time i will have overtaken M14 or maybe a bit over a month, and then i will really slow down :( due to the fact that ill never catch KWAS.
so, after M14, the next person i post will be you, X :D haha...

omf, that will so be the day of days when that happens, lolz.
it will be like... the weirdest day of my life o__O please dont let it happen XD

i've been SORTA reviewing 10 a day :P more like 7 a day lolz, but on friday i didnt do any i dont think.... :S dang.

meh, ill keep on chuggin'.
getting close to my next goal:

View Your Reviews (4,413)
(With Responses Only (1,496))

if i dont have 1.5k by tuesday, i'll know im doing something wrong :S