00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shameless Promotion

31,403 Views | 150 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 19:56:25

I've already voted I think! Whatever!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 20:08:37

Dear NG Staff.

I am now able to vote for the best monthly submissions. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! YES YES YES!!!

I voted everyday in november when I had free time and two less jobs :D but it was in vain. I voted less in December and watched less flash but I promise to not abuse my flash votes and to uphold the right to have cock jokes and butt jokes make Front Page. :P

I guess you guys read m review I left in which I talked about my dream of voting for best of the month flashes.... I guess you did. Yes I had a dream about it.

NG Staff you have made my life a bit more complete.

RB

PS (happy dance)

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 20:12:43

Shameless plug you say and or type?

Here is one for yas.................FART.

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 20:28:17

This is so cool!! I'm going to vote

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 20:34:23

Well I voted,There were a lot of good ones!!

I love hunting for Blam points!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 20:56:52

At 2/3/09 07:34 PM, aldlv wrote:
At 2/3/09 07:11 PM, sirtom93 wrote:
At 2/3/09 07:07 PM, K0Nx wrote: I can vote!
This makes me so happy! :D
The whole reason I deposited every single day for over a year was to be able to vote >:C, and now loads of people can.
i think the same way... :'(
is my 3rd time voting btw

I guess I'm just an awful person...

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 21:10:30

At 2/3/09 04:24 PM, ArykSB wrote: Yea but I barely voted this month and was still eligible.

I had the same case sometimes, but I still gave fair votes. Now I try to vote everyday since I now have the time

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 21:40:48

I got to vote this month thanks to you adding more people to vote. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 22:03:15

So, what's about minimum level you have to be to vote monthly now? 10 or so? And does anything else affect it? Sorry, I'm a newb at this.

Come and check out the Best Submission Ever.

ALL HAIL CHAIRMAN FULP

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 22:18:10

This will certainly abolish some pride of being the top active 2,000 users; having the unique ability to vote on the nominees each month. I would've liked to experience that feeling. Ever such, this opens more citizens able to vote - more as an election should be. Still, this is not politics, so exclusive and excluding privileges are still viewed as ok, in my opinion.

But I digress.

I am belated to announce that due to this spontaneous revamping, I was able to cast my vote in these monthly, electoral honors.

However, due to circumstances, I was more-or-less forced to relinquish quite a number of the ten votes available. Partly of which I blame on laziness on my behalf.

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-03 22:55:18

After watching and re-watching many of the submissions, I casted my votes. It was pretty difficult to choose from so many, and most of them deserve to win.

I also got to watch cool movies and play great games that I hadn't seen before, I watched so many great submissions in so little time that now I can't stop watching them, lol.

Good luck to all!

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 00:25:02

I had an issue too with the drop downs disappearing after picking a number. Since I couldn't remember what I picked I wrote down a list with what place I wanted. Then there was another issue, how to submit. Clicked refresh and the choices I made appeared at the top only after clicking something else and giving it rank. I then had to increment each item bu one and select the first choice after the refresh to get what I wanted in the order I wanted.

Enough whining though. This was exciting and I thank you for giving the number you did the opportunity to have a second go at helping artist.

At 2/3/09 01:42 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: That was the first time I was able to see the page, but the voting page glitched up on me and actually submitted certain movies twice at different ranks. Perhaps because I was using Chrome? They didn't appear in the correct order either. :/

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 00:36:09

Make sure if you're eligible to vote you give props to Buckethead and Sometimes Y... and then go watch all the entries you might have missed... there were a few gems in there..

And don't waste your vote on that meetnfuck crap...

Says the inventor of nude dress up dolls...

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 00:40:19

At 2/4/09 12:36 AM, tormented-soul wrote: Make sure if you're eligible to vote you give props to Buckethead and Sometimes Y... and then go watch all the entries you might have missed... there were a few gems in there..

And don't waste your vote on that meetnfuck crap...
Says the inventor of nude dress up dolls...

LOL I just called Blockhead , Buckethead.. Damn you KFC container wearing, wannabe avantegarde, Guns N Roses poser guitar guy>>>

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 02:25:34

CLINICALLY OBESE MARIO got my #1 vote

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 03:42:05

Oh yeah I almost forgot to vote this month, oh well like it makes a difference only overrated stuff or hentai gets the votes it sickens me *spits on the ground*

OMG Newyork con that must be the Big Apple con right.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 04:13:10

Sweet I Can Vote What A Honer
(Also A PM Reminder Would Be Nice)

Eying little girls with bad intent.

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 04:29:09

Ah, I need to vote soon.

So does anyone know what the new pool size is? Used to be 2000, now it's ___?

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 05:05:56

At 2/3/09 10:34 AM, TomFulp wrote: It's monthly voting time! We have expanded the voting pool this month to include thousands more users. Visit this page to see if you are eligible to vote. If you aren't, you'll get an error message (sorry).

Horray for being eligible, however you really should add a link to the main My Account page, maybe a gray one that turns yellow like the flash submissions

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 07:39:44

At 2/4/09 03:42 AM, iscrulz wrote: Oh yeah I almost forgot to vote this month, oh well like it makes a difference only overrated stuff or hentai gets the votes it sickens me *spits on the ground*

OMG Newyork con that must be the Big Apple con right.

Nope, the The New York Comic Con is like the one in San Diego. Its that big.

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 08:46:48

At 2/4/09 07:39 AM, Tystarr wrote: Nope, the The New York Comic Con is like the one in San Diego. Its that big.

Actually it's not as big and it's not run by the same people, but it's bigger than AppleCon.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 10:32:47

Is te voting pool ony flash makers? If yes, i hate you. seriously, the users who dont make flash but instead rate should be able to vote too! were not all contributors! Next year include some peope who dont do flash in the voters too! (including me (i wish) )

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 10:41:37

At 2/4/09 10:32 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: Is te voting pool ony flash makers? If yes, i hate you. seriously, the users who dont make flash but instead rate should be able to vote too! were not all contributors! Next year include some peope who dont do flash in the voters too! (including me (i wish) )

lol you signed up a short time ago and you don't even know how the system works. It used to be the top 2,000 users in experience, now more people can vote. So whether you can vote or not depends on your experience points.

I, for example, have not submitted anything yet I can do the monthly voting.

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 11:04:29

At 2/3/09 10:34 AM, TomFulp wrote: It's monthly voting time! We have expanded the voting pool this month to include thousands more users. Visit this page to see if you are eligible to vote. If you aren't, you'll get an error message (sorry).

Yay! I can finally vote on stuff!!!

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 11:07:09

w00t! Got to vote for the first time in all of my years being here lol!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 12:19:45

awesome, i've just voted, hope the rsults turn out great!

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 14:13:32

So glad to vote it wont be a waste for sure

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 14:33:31

Yeah, I never really get a chance to vote. Seeing this post makes me want to do it right now!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 16:07:41

At 2/3/09 10:38 AM, TacoFreak wrote: I probably won't vote...

I haven't see 95% of the flashes on that pages. Might go watch 'em later.

Same, i haven't been too active at the flash portal month but i seen a bit of the one's posted there.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Shameless Promotion 2009-02-04 18:12:38

cock suckaaa!

t(''t)