00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Facebook Users Club

60,558 Views | 485 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-12-31 00:14:41

Ahh...facebook. You seem to have brought me more headaches and pain then anything. I was just fine without it, but now it's screwed me.

But I really think they should give us an option to go revert back to the old profile style.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-12-31 00:20:41

I'm not flaming or spamming or anything, the only problem with Facebook is the security issue in the past. Other than that, it's pretty cool. Alot better than Myspace in my opinion. But good idea to create to create a Newgrounds Facebook club page.

Gawd. I hate my NG username.

PSN: ChewyOwnz

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-12-31 05:14:09

Hello everybody ! I like facebook cuz I can share my stories and stories' artwork. I think... it's... good (if I say it's bad, I would end up getting clobbered here, right ?!)

This is my facebook profile, but sorry, I do not accept friends unless there's a purpose. (please don't pigeon-hole me cocky, it's just so I can categorize my friends easier XD)
http://www.facebook.com/Wen2.Pangestu

Instead, here's my page :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/YKotoris-S tories/187395801272292#!/pages/YKotoris-
Stories/187395801272292

Have a nice life~ !!! ("Have a nice day" only lasts a day, you have to repeat it every day, tiring...)

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-09 01:47:56

Poke Wars: Fun little diversions or retarded things that only serve to dehumanize people as we see them as nothing more than a mouse click and message?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-09 07:40:13

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-20 15:34:39

I deactivated mine. feels good

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-20 15:44:00

At 1/9/11 01:47 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Poke Wars: Fun little diversions or retarded things that only serve to dehumanize people as we see them as nothing more than a mouse click and message?

IF A GIRL POKES YOU, SHE WANTS YOUR DICK.

Rule #56 of Facebook.

hello

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-29 23:27:55

LOL @ People who post dramatic things on Facebook and then act like it's a big secret and that they don't want anyone to mention it. If something's supposed to be confidential why are you posting it for everyone to see? Just for attention?

Image related.

Facebook Users Club

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-30 01:39:08

At 1/29/11 11:27 PM, puddinN64 wrote: LOL @ People who post dramatic things on Facebook and then act like it's a big secret and that they don't want anyone to mention it. If something's supposed to be confidential why are you posting it for everyone to see? Just for attention?

Image related.

And the generic myspace photo to go along with it!

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-01-30 09:43:40

Cool facebook related instructable.

Best use of the new layout I have seen, I didnt really like the "latest tagged pics" section till now.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-02-03 13:49:20

Awrite guys , I use Facebook frequently and I don't play any of those shitty Zynga games, so DON'T add me if your just gonna spam invites! My profile link is in my sig :D

Add me:

MSN/Yahoo! - bbdaman4@yahoo.co.uk PSN - bbdaman Xbox - FunkyJunkey

Youtube - Shiteohead Facebook Steam ID

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-02-04 14:25:32

hey guys... I like FBing cuz I can help show my art and funny quotes to my friends :).. if u wanna check it out here's my main page: Derek Crawley

And here's my fan-page :) plz like and show your support :) : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dere-kotsu /131582633571905

Facebook Users Club

Check out my website and my facebook page. If you have twitter, then come and follow me @derekotsu

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-02-06 22:24:55

I'm on facebook for the lulz.

Facebook

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-02-08 02:12:16

Gawsh I love Facebook :)
This is my profile (New Profile/Public Profile)
Had to make a new one, and figured I'd use this for NG and other things.

My Facebook

+BeautifulDisaster+

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"<br>

Facebook(1) Facebook(2)

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-02-18 18:53:51

Probably should post the Newgrounders only club on here.

It's secret shhhhhhhh ;)

Le Link

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-02-19 00:47:48

At 2/18/11 06:53 PM, Wegra wrote: Probably should post the Newgrounders only club on here.

It's secret shhhhhhhh ;)

Le Link

How do I prove that I'm good to be in there? My username isn't listed on Facebook...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-03-06 13:11:09

I love some of the adverts that come up on Facebook. I resently became single so I'm getting all of the dating ads again. This one made me laugh just for its randomness.

I Guess I did like The Punk Page.

Facebook Users Club

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-03-06 13:37:35

I think the Facebook fad is passing. If Zuckerberg actually lets that Saudi King buy it, I'm deleting my account.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-03-06 23:50:46

At 2/19/11 12:47 AM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 2/18/11 06:53 PM, Wegra wrote: Probably should post the Newgrounders only club on here.

It's secret shhhhhhhh ;)

Le Link
How do I prove that I'm good to be in there? My username isn't listed on Facebook...

you dont want to. You'll get a neverending string of notifications for group chat requests. Clubs are garbage on fb.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-03-08 20:41:56

Well there is a few things I would like to say regarding Facebook so would like to join up here. And well it seems that some places that people work are paying more attention to Facebook because of people talking shit on there about somebody else and that select person getting mad. Well it's a internet social life, things like that can, will, and do happen on a daily, if not hourly basis. But have learned that Facebook can be the cause and source of a lot of drama now days.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-03-08 20:49:29

At 3/8/11 08:41 PM, Pandamir wrote: Well there is a few things I would like to say regarding Facebook so would like to join up here. And well it seems that some places that people work are paying more attention to Facebook because of people talking shit on there about somebody else and that select person getting mad. Well it's a internet social life, things like that can, will, and do happen on a daily, if not hourly basis. But have learned that Facebook can be the cause and source of a lot of drama now days.

What's worse than spreading drama the old fashioned way by ear? Typing it to people. Seriously, it fucking pisses me off. People are so bored with their shitty, boring lives that they make up shit or spread shit around. It's pathetic.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-03-18 22:33:59

It's secret shhhhhhhh ;)

Le Link

I just sent a request I think.

oh wait wow that was fast

also so this isn't a mostly useless bump here's this.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1 00001604730945
now it's just partly useless.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-08-21 23:40:16

At 3/6/11 01:11 PM, Decky wrote: I love some of the adverts that come up on Facebook. I resently became single so I'm getting all of the dating ads again. This one made me laugh just for its randomness.
I Guess I did like The Punk Page.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I let Facebook know that I like history and it keeps producing shit like this on my pages:

Facebook Users Club

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-08-22 06:26:01

At 8/22/11 04:55 AM, Addict wrote: Eh it's not that bad compared to alot of people it's only 1k+ theres a few people I've seen with over 3,000 friends which is ridiculous I just add people that are either important or from the NG facebook group.

With a few exceptions, everyone I have added is someone that I either went to school or university with or I've met at some point. There are a few NG users that I have added who I got to know through stickam but really have very little contact with them now.

I've actually been meaning to clear out my friends list (again) of all the people that I either don't care for, harsh as that sounds, or never contact.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-09-05 02:02:21

At 8/22/11 06:26 AM, Dean wrote:
I've actually been meaning to clear out my friends list (again) of all the people that I either don't care for, harsh as that sounds, or never contact.

I understand what you mean completely. I've got over 1,000 Facebook friends now and I bet that I don't interact with about 3/4th of those people. I need to make room for all of the people I'll (hopefully) be meeting in college.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-09-05 09:27:57

At 9/5/11 02:02 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 8/22/11 06:26 AM, Dean wrote: I've actually been meaning to clear out my friends list (again) of all the people that I either don't care for, harsh as that sounds, or never contact.
I understand what you mean completely. I've got over 1,000 Facebook friends now and I bet that I don't interact with about 3/4th of those people. I need to make room for all of the people I'll (hopefully) be meeting in college.

I've always only keeped the friends that I talk to on Facebook. If I add somebody that I don't know (because they are an NG user or something like that) and don't end up talking to then they tend to get deleted. Because of this I'm alway hovering around the 300 friends mark.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-09-30 11:31:26

What do you think about the new update?

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-09-30 16:21:46

At 9/30/11 11:31 AM, Piromano wrote: What do you think about the new update?

It's certainly not worth all of the bitching and moaning its been getting.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-10-03 23:49:28

I like FB because I can keep track of anyone and anything. That's kinda creepy isn't it?

There are things I do and there are things I want to do. Overall, I just want to live my life and end it the way I want.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2011-10-05 06:23:04

At 10/3/11 11:49 PM, Lugen wrote: I like FB because I can keep track of anyone and anything. That's kinda creepy isn't it?

Not really, I think thats kind of the whole point of it. I have to admit that I am going on there less and less of recent as I think I'm growing out of it but I still use it to look at old friends and laugh if I'm doing better then them.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature