00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VlSP3R just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lundsfryd's showcase

94,741 Views | 486 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-04 21:12:31

Just a quick one, still working on getting comfortable in flash.

Lundsfryd's showcase

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-05 00:29:34

he looks like he's still getting comfortable with his sexuality,

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-05 07:59:53

At 3/5/09 12:29 AM, Captain-Ben wrote: he looks like he's still getting comfortable with his sexuality,

Yeah I thought of that.. I just could not put my finger on why he looks so weird.. Is it the golden jewlery? The carefully matching clotheing colours? The ridiculous phalloshish thing that is hanging from his belt? :P

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-05 08:53:16

Here is a sligtly less gay version..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 20:33:51

Allright so here is a sneak peak on a possible future project I hope I can start to work on. This is the first outdraw for the main character.. With a hat on.

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 20:37:37

Aaaand without..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 20:39:12

ooo fancy pantsy. Is this going to be like an old western with lots of high technology? Everyone loves those ;)

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 20:53:55

At 3/8/09 08:39 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: ooo fancy pantsy. Is this going to be like an old western with lots of high technology? Everyone loves those ;)

Yeah.. I would like to try to make a sort of Once upon a time in the west meets Heavy Metal magazine meets star wars kind of thing.. But so far I don't really a plot of any kind.. :)
Has that been done too many times?

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 20:55:36

Not enough times not to prevent another.

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 21:17:03

Well, what I am hopeing to acheive is sort of related to the steampunk genre, but instead of useing neo-victorian influences I would like to do the same thing just blending wild west cliche and 80's dystopic sceince fiction (in a galaxy far away). And I wan't some hightech stuff, but mostly I want to show a world were they have lost the technoligy and gone backwards (so more fallout - less wild wild west) :P

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-08 21:59:11

ha ha wild wild west was what was coming to mind. But i think if it's more of a sci-fi bit with wild west ideals, no one would compare whatever you end up doing to wild wild west XD.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-09 20:37:13

I just posted this in the new C.O.W thread as my entry, but Im allso posting it here...

because I can..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-09 21:08:22

At 1/31/09 07:06 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: I already posted this one In my profile. But I'm gonna post it here anyway :)

one hell of a style man :3

this is my favorite out of your thread

Old art thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /979013

If you love me, you will look at my clothing as well: http://surrealserendipity.bigcartel .com/

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-09 21:18:13

At 3/9/09 09:08 PM, XxDaRkReDxX wrote:
At 1/31/09 07:06 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: I already posted this one In my profile. But I'm gonna post it here anyway :)
one hell of a style man :3

this is my favorite out of your thread

Thanks :) yeah it's strange how, even though it looks incriddible ugly, it still is quite appealing..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-19 06:06:15

Just wanted to add this in here also.. Now everybody go make a entry for the COW #52..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-19 15:30:18

Looks great, best one yet in my oppinion. Probably wont make it this week tough. Keep it up, you rocks :3

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-19 17:19:20

I thank you kind sir..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-04-29 02:30:51

Meh.. I should have redrawn the girl, more and more things started to annoy me as a worked on it, but whatever :P

IN OTHER NEWZZZZ, Im turning 20 today.. Goodbye teenage sorrows..

Hello male pattern baldness...

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-04-29 08:15:19

Congratulations :D
Nice drawing, its smooooth. The legs n feet are fucked, but otherwise very good.
Are you still planning on going to the Danish Design School, and if you are what are you planning to do after that? :O

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-04-30 18:07:08

Yup.. She looks wierd.. I were never satisfied, but in order to reach the deadline there were just no time to redraw the whole ting :( And now that pox moved the deadline I just don't feel like working on it anymore.. :/

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-05 07:46:27

My parents gave me a Wacom tablet for my birthday, and my roomate gave me a box with 8 classic monster movies, so here is the result..

tablets are fun :D

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-05 08:02:26

hey, i really like your style of art. I think if you spend more time on your peices, they can turn our really well. You should do a really complicated peice and spend heaps of time on it so people can see just how good you are because ive seen some peices in here that dont give you justice on your how good you really are. (btw, im 13, just entering my teenage years :P)

I dream of the day where chickens will be able to cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-13 05:31:13

Thanks a bunch.. Well, I do those "long-time" pieces sometimes, but most of the time I get too impatient :P..

Here is a badass carebear..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-13 05:33:22

And just for a good orders sake here is my notebook entry:

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-13 08:09:39

hehe the motive suits the thread :P

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-13 10:35:11

At 5/13/09 08:09 AM, RadioactiveRabies wrote: hehe the motive suits the thread :P

Im a little slow.. What motive? What thread?

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-14 21:58:51

A blast from the past..

This is an old piece I just found in another art forum I just to roam ages ago, I have lost the original, so this shit quality will have to do.. It's nothing special other than I coloured it with coffee :P It goes well with the story..

The first frame says "emergency"..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-15 05:41:38

At 5/14/09 09:58 PM, Lundsfryd wrote: A blast from the past..

This is an old piece I just found in another art forum I just to roam ages ago, I have lost the original, so this shit quality will have to do.. It's nothing special other than I coloured it with coffee :P It goes well with the story..

ha, that's funny. I love the whole "oooh look at me, I'm painting this comic with coffee... wearing my purple silk knickers" air thats around it.
seriously love it.

one point of crit though, is that there are some quite annoying mistakes in the speech bubbles.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-15 06:39:46

At 5/15/09 05:41 AM, J-qb wrote:
At 5/14/09 09:58 PM, Lundsfryd wrote:
ha, that's funny. I love the whole "oooh look at me, I'm painting this comic with coffee... wearing my purple silk knickers" air thats around it.
seriously love it.

one point of crit though, is that there are some quite annoying mistakes in the speech bubbles.

Thank you :)
True.. I saw them after I uploaded it.. It was a bit rushed. The original text was of course in danish. So I just did a quick photoshop edit. And a pretty poor one to..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-05-19 18:25:06

The following pieces are part of an old "serie" I used to make.. Never tried to make anything serious, I was mostly just a way of keeping myself buisy. The idea was to make one strip a day, I made it for a few weeks, but that is also the reason why I haven't posted them earlier because I realize that they are pretty ugly, and some of them are just not that funny. I just need to get them out of my system :P Anyways, I present... Some comics..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature