00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,779,476 Views | 34,308 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:18:00

Fun Fact

At 1/26/09 07:15 PM, Deflektor wrote:
Wow, there are actually 26 users browsing the audio forums ? That must be a first !

Where does it display the number of users browsing each forum?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:26:50

Forum Count

At 1/26/09 07:18 PM, zaporzan wrote: Where does it display the number of users browsing each forum?

The bottom of the Forum screen. It lists the people on-line, and their total number.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:30:52

Forum Count

At 1/26/09 07:26 PM, Hades0013 wrote: The bottom of the Forum screen. It lists the people on-line, and their total number.

Ahh I see it. Thanks!

Now we're down to 22 :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:47:17

audio portal nonsense

26! thats ridiculous, this is getting too popular and thus will stop being the hidden cool forum no one knows about....

we must defend ourselves <.<......>.>

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:49:10

Google?

So like, does anyone on the interwebs know how to use google? I feel like I'm doing everyone else's work linking them to places they could have just found had they used google or a similar search engine.

On a side note, if you ever run into something like that, check out this link. Comes in very handy.
Let Me Google That For You

~SinJim

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:55:46

Let me google that for you

At 1/26/09 07:49 PM, SinJim wrote: Google?

So like, does anyone on the interwebs know how to use google? I feel like I'm doing everyone else's work linking them to places they could have just found had they used google or a similar search engine.

On a side note, if you ever run into something like that, check out this link. Comes in very handy.
Let Me Google That For You

~SinJim

Yeah I know how you feel. Linking people all of the time.

That's a sick site. I've never heard of it before. It gave me the exact same results as google, that's crazy man. Where did you find it?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:56:44

At 1/26/09 07:47 PM, HolyTomato wrote: audio portal nonsense

26! thats ridiculous, this is getting too popular and thus will stop being the hidden cool forum no one knows about....

we must defend ourselves <.<......>.>

audio portal anti-nonsenseless

We must take up our pitch-forks and chase after all of those who would oppose us!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:57:25

Google

Meh, let me google that for you was kinda funny for a while back when not a whole lot of people knew about it, but now everyones using it, and its really lost its sarcastic punch.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:02:56

Procrastinating

I can't stop!!!

Help me!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:03:38

Google

Yea, I only use it every now and then. I found it when someone had posted a link to it for someone's request. That was awhile back and I use it every now and then, but if you do it over and over it's no fun anymore haha.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:08:55

Let me google that for you

At 1/26/09 08:03 PM, SinJim wrote: Google

Yea, I only use it every now and then. I found it when someone had posted a link to it for someone's request. That was awhile back and I use it every now and then, but if you do it over and over it's no fun anymore haha.

Kinda like how you posted it in response to that guy looking for a water falling sample and right here in the lounge?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:09:49

salvia

now i havent had a strong experice, just tactile hallucinations, laughing, feeling like i was getting strapped to a wall, and becoming and feeling like an object (tactile hallucination)

ive got a salvia plant, i need to purchase more and clone them, sell them to people

now this guy could make a lot of money

now mines dinky, for dissociatives i prefer "k"

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:17:03

Salvia

Didn't someone just say we weren't to talk about selling it?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:21:54

"k"

At 1/26/09 08:09 PM, unowned wrote: now mines dinky, for dissociatives i prefer "k"

Injected and HIGHLY addictive? Screw that. It's a fucking horse tranquilizer...

I'm not much into taking drugs at all. Never done any, don't plan to in the near future. I like researching them though, I find the idea of a "mind-altering substance" to be very interesting.

Lets end the drug discussion here before it gets out of hand, please. Kthx

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:23:22

Google

At 1/26/09 08:08 PM, zaporzan wrote: Let me google that for you

At 1/26/09 08:03 PM, SinJim wrote: Google

Kinda like how you posted it in response to that guy looking for a water falling sample and right here in the lounge?

Haha, yep pretty much. That's what reminded me of it. Hadn't use it in awhile. Thought I'd speak my mind in here too :D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:34:38

At 1/26/09 08:21 PM, Nav wrote:

"k"

At 1/26/09 08:09 PM, unowned wrote: now mines dinky, for dissociatives i prefer "k"
Injected and HIGHLY addictive? Screw that. It's a fucking horse tranquilizer...

psychologically addictive, i can cut it out completely, its also used on humans. the recreational dose is much smaller than the medicaldose , listening to aphex twin on k is the best ever, the ld50 is about the same as caffiene
dont evenneed to talk about drugs, just posting facts

i remember reading about you being interested in a dubstup rave... lol, there you would witness the 'kheads'

there are about 30000 of them in the united states

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:36:47

Stop the drug talk

Nav is right. Stop before this gets out of hand. Seriously. Stop.

Drawings

You drew that with your eyes closed??

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:45:26

Drawings

interesting, i rarely drew when i left school, but last year i purchased a tablet and enjoy playing the game Yahoo Graffiti, even though theres a lot of dumb people, like i draw Australia in a room of 7 people and none of them could guess it,

someone reminded me that i had a strange sense of humour when it came to drawing, now i dont know what to draw anymore, drawing on k is fun, because its like my hand locks on to an invisible stencil or something along those lines, and there are more routes of administration other than 'injection'.. intramuscular? intravenous?

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 20:56:22

Drawing

Chrono, that's a sick drawing there, man. I wish I had talent like that.

You're telling me you drew the pic in the link in the dark with your eyes closed? or is that the result of you touching up after you looked at it? I heard that you can get interesting results when you try and keep your hand moving in the dark with your eyes closed in terms of writing. Some deep stuff will just eventually pop out. I can't remember where I heard that. I think it was called like automatic writing or something, I dunno.

Either way man, nice drawings there. you gots the talents.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 21:06:28

Drawings

That's incredible Chron 0_0
My art is usually digital art, 3-d, photoshop, crap like that. Mainly cuz I can't draw for sh*t...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 21:22:07

Drawing

Chron, you're a beast at the arts, now make a youtube video, and a one man stage production. Then you'll rule the world

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 21:33:34

At 1/26/09 09:20 PM, Chronamut wrote: It is a fusiof an angel and a phoenix - thus angel-phoenix :)

Good art stuff

Awesome. Dunno what else to say. Just awesome.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 21:38:41

At 1/26/09 09:36 PM, Chronamut wrote:
for anyone thats curious - this is what that same pic looked like before - from an old scan I had taken of it - before I even knew how to use photoshop hehe..

it was in pretty bad shape hehe..

Ha ha, what is that suppose to be btw?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 21:45:50

At 1/26/09 09:41 PM, Chronamut wrote:
its a fusion of an angel and a phoenix - backed by a ring of fire and blue and pink feathers :)

her wings are angel and phoenix wings fused together :0

That's pretty cool actually, you hand drew it?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 21:48:58

At 1/26/09 09:46 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 1/26/09 09:45 PM, Sungazer wrote:
That's pretty cool actually, you hand drew it?
you don't read do you lol.

yes I hand drew it - and also hand coloured it. And hand scanned it.

Lol, yeah sorry, I missed that part. And I do not like reading books xD You should hand draw a profile pic for me of some guy staring at a sun set or something like that. :P I challenge you >:)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 22:09:21

At 1/26/09 09:48 PM, Sungazer wrote: Lol, yeah sorry, I missed that part. And I do not like reading books xD You should hand draw a profile pic for me of some guy staring at a sun set or something like that. :P I challenge you >:)

ART FORUM?

oh no! I warned you guys about the transformation...we're becoming the art forum!!! :O D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 22:22:05

Drawings

Hey Chrono, the original picture came up in the link you provided to deviantart - that's why I asked about it being a touch up or not.

The second picture you've got that is awesome too. Hurray for photoshop skillzes!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 22:29:36

At 1/26/09 10:09 PM, HolyTomato wrote: ART FORUM?

oh no! I warned you guys about the transformation...we're becoming the art forum!!! :O D:

Art Forum

OH NOES!!!

Dunno. I've never really spent much time over thar. I rarely ever leave the AF.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 22:33:02

Art Forum

I've browsed that forum a bit for some inspiration to write music. They've got some major talent over there so you're missing out. If I'm having a bit of trouble with writer's block, I'll peruse the recent posts there for something interesting. Most of the time it will pop an idea for something over there. At other times, it's just me going gahgah over skills I wish I had.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 23:15:44

Audio Advertisements!

Honestly does anyone every check the tunes posted there? I only ever go there to advertise my own songs, then I'll check out a couple of the posts before mine and peace from that thread. What about you guys?