New Topic Respond to this Topic
Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 08:10:27 Reply

On a separate subject, did anyone go to the percussive arts society convention in indiana? I checked out the line-up, and its just a massive nerd rage of awesome free clinics and competitions

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 08:20:20 Reply

I live in Indiana, and I have no idea what that is.

Love
Never settle.

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 08:29:11 Reply

Love

Is the shit. Or the poison.

And it's cool

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:03:35 Reply

Stfu rezie - what are you.. 15? This isn't fucking degrassi - noone is happy at 15, and everyones romantic life sucks then - if it makes you feel any better it will probably suck for many years to come before you are finally happy. Why? BBecasue you have to experience all the shit to finally appreciate when something good comes along.

Why is it when I am absent for periods of time this place devolves into relationship whining? First it was Zenon, then Ocon, then Yourix, then Sequenced.

you're all fucking kids - GET OVER IT! Women suck! You'll marry one, and theyll suck the soul and all the joy out of your life while simultaneously refusing you sex for the rest of your life.

muhahahahahaaa..

also pussy will never reign here - I rule the land of cocks with an iron fist - so STEP DOWN KIDDIES!

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:07:50 Reply

what bjra says is that you need to become a woman abusing asshole for women to like you.

its why im also single, im not a woman abusing asshole.

im balls.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:08:27 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:03 AM, Chronamut wrote:
also pussy will never reign here - I rule the land of cocks with an iron fist - so STEP DOWN KIDDIES!

iron fists give painful hand jobs :(

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:09:06 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:03 AM, Chronamut wrote: Stfu rezie - what are you.. 15? This isn't fucking degrassi - noone is happy at 15, and everyones romantic life sucks then -

I'm 17. I'm not fucking stupid and I despise people in my generation so I don't give a shit if I'm not invited to a sweet little 16 party.

you're all fucking kids - GET OVER IT! Women suck! You'll marry one, and theyll suck the soul and all the joy out of your life while simultaneously refusing you sex for the rest of your life.

Women aint the only problem.

I HAVE DEPRESSION. Did you forget that?

lel

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:21:35 Reply

"Depression - a term coined by doctors so that people don't have to deal with real life"

also 17 aint much better - generally all highschool relationships are useless and will fail.

Have fun in college or university though - that's wher most people bag their soulmate - it gets harder to after that if you fail..

sequenced - crazy old kook with a billion cats

everyone gets depressed man - things will get better, they usually do.

also quarl just my ruling fist is iron - I can still give great hand jobs with the other one :P

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:24:57 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:12 AM, Bjra wrote:
At 11/16/10 10:07 AM, Calamaistr wrote: what bjra says is that you need to become a woman abusing asshole for women to like you.
Yeah because there are only two types men. Basement dwellers and womanizers. Get real man

I bet you watch fox news to have developed such black and white thinking

im balls.
and like balls on your chin

Mate, foxnews? I dont watch any news, i avoid all actuality programs.. the only tv i watch is my ps3.
(and comedy central once a week.. or so.. ok i admit every once in a while i MIGHT watch a movie on some random net but thats it)

Second, women want to be fucked hard most of the time, both literal and unliteral.
They want a guy who punches everyone, including them and then 50/50 rapes them.

If youre a romantical 'nice guy' you will not get a girlfriend, its the truth, its why i dont get a girlfriend.
Ive had plenty girls around and all they wanted is sex, so i showed them the door.

Theres no women on this planet who have depth and want a comitted relationship with genuine interest in me (or you). They only want money and sex.

Im hoping a woman can one day prove me wrong, but until now that is not a prejudice or black/white thinking whatever, its the reality i live in.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:31:12 Reply

Bjra is right. Go out there and show them who's the man.

Chronamut

Have you ever got laid with a female? lolol

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:35:03 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:21 AM, Chronamut wrote:

also 17 aint much better - generally all highschool relationships are useless and will fail.

I'm not in highschool anymore.

Have fun in college or university though - that's wher most people bag their soulmate - it gets harder to after that if you fail..

Sure

everyone gets depressed man - things will get better, they usually do.

Not everyone gets constant depression.

lel

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:04:57 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:21 AM, Bjra wrote:
haha chronamut, the high school games bullshit of withholding sex and pussy whipping guys may be widespread but there are sane, sexual woman out there with mutual respect for your needs and their needs.

lol prove it :P

we gotta get you in a hot relationship with a gorgeous female friend with benefits to deprogram you from your terrible akward teenage experiences! I think you are a bisexual in denial.

ew. If thats true then i think YOU are a bisexual in denial - and I will enjoy pounding your ass :P

it doesn't matter how hot the woman is - it's the actual female traits themselves that turn me off dude - you can't tell your cock what to get hard for - and woman - with big giant boobs and curvy hips and smooth skin - turn me off- think about it - I like bears - they're big, strapping, masculine, and hairy - everything a woman isn't - you aint got a case to stand on :P

derp

hurp.

also, cocks

mountains of cocks.

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:17:39 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:24 AM, Calamaistr wrote: Second, women want to be fucked hard most of the time, both literal and unliteral.

If youre a romantical 'nice guy' you will not get a girlfriend, its the truth, its why i dont get a girlfriend.

Jesus Christ, I'm sick and tired of people thinking that

Females do not want an asshole, nor do they want a nice guy. They want a medium. They want a man, they want confidence, they want someone who doesn't let things get in the way of what they want.

Basically, someone who doesn't afraid of anything.

If you keep that mentality of "bitches and whores" I can definitely say you won't find a happy relationship. Not only does it sounds like the females you go after immature, it sounds like your mentality is also immature.

Sequenced

I've been where you were at. Hell, I was depressed for well over 6 years. You are the only one who can stop the depression. I got over it by going out more, meeting new people, and getting into a regular sleep schedule. It may sound like total bullshit, but the amount of sleep you get affects depression BIG TIME. I used to only get a few hours of sleep a night, but then when I got into a regular sleep schedule I started feeling better. Of course, that's not the only thing about my life I had to change, but it was a factor.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:29:51 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:17 AM, Darkmaster603 wrote:
Sequenced

I've been where you were at. Hell, I was depressed for well over 6 years. You are the only one who can stop the depression. I got over it by going out more, meeting new people, and getting into a regular sleep schedule. It may sound like total bullshit, but the amount of sleep you get affects depression BIG TIME.

I get around 8 - 9 hours of sleep a night now. I already gave up soft drinks. But of course I drink a cup of lemon ice tea in the morning, to help me wake up for school. Now I need to give up eating chocolate and ice cream. ( I don't eat any sugar snacks, they're just too much for me lol ).

Also - I'm going to wait till I go to college before going out and meeting new people more. With parents around, they just bug me so much that make me not to.

lel

BBS Signature
Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:34:38 Reply

Well, go out with friends. Going out ANYWHERE once a weekend or so will also get you out of your slump. It's good you're eating healthier, do you drink enough water? You are supposed to drink about 8 cups a day.

Also, working out in the morning will help out. It doesn't even have to be crazy workout routines either, it can be as simple as jogging every morning for 10 minutes. Going outside is the key factor.

Depression sucks, but everyone has been there and it's fairly easy to get over as long as you truly want to end it.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:42:25 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:34 AM, Darkmaster603 wrote:
Also, working out in the morning will help out. It doesn't even have to be crazy workout routines either, it can be as simple as jogging every morning for 10 minutes. Going outside is the key factor.

I'm starting to work out every couple of days right now - and I speed walk to college and back ( about 15 minutes each ) to work with the legs.

You know what - no more chocolate. If I can give up soft drinks - this should be easy. I also always have a cup of water with me, and a bottle during lessons.

lel

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:49:14 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:17 AM, Darkmaster603 wrote:
At 11/16/10 10:24 AM, Calamaistr wrote: Second, women want to be fucked hard most of the time, both literal and unliteral.

Jesus Christ, I'm sick and tired of people thinking that

Females do not want an asshole, nor do they want a nice guy. They want a medium. They want a man, they want confidence, they want someone who doesn't let things get in the way of what they want.

Basically, someone who doesn't afraid of anything.

If you keep that mentality of "bitches and whores" I can definitely say you won't find a happy relationship. Not only does it sounds like the females you go after immature, it sounds like your mentality is also immature.

What the hell do you know, im experiencing what ive been saying first hand, do you think i am some wuss? Ive had more women around me than you have seen in your life and all they wanted is sex.
Fuck that.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:49:39 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:13 AM, Bjra wrote:
man those traits are just a nominalization of woman that you have. Woman are not just there looks!

you're right - they make excellent sammiches too :P

Imagine this, you have a beautiful girl over,

highly unlikely they can get over my electric fence.

and you and her are sitting next to each other having a nice conversation.

pfft when does THAT ever happen?

Suddenly, she stops talking and you stop talking,

wait, she STOPS TALKING?? Who are you trying to fool..

and you are just sitting there next to each other, looking into each others eyes, silently.

kill... kill...

She leans in a bit and growls at you, running her hand up from your knee to your inner thigh.

made me think of bears - at least somethnig good has come out of this so far. Currently thinking on how i wish she had facial hair, as any being without facial hair is a turn-off for me..

You sit there and your breathe starts to race,

yes she's violating my personal space with her gross womanly smells. What is that.. tuna..?

and you both sit there breathing rhythmically and she is just inches from your face.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE WOMAN!! >:(

She moves in even closer, you close your eyes and she rubs your inner thigh gently,

ooooh she's asking for it..

now just an inch from your face. you can feel her warm breathe, as she just sits there, teasing you, holding that kiss back.

at least SOME mercy has been spared me..

You get hard, and she smiles and giggles rubbing over the crotch of your pants.

desperating thinking about big amasculine men to get this over with,..

yeah sorry, not doing anything for me. See how that played out? Stop pretending you think you understand gay people :P

I always find it funny that those that try to rationalize our behaviour are always straight. Because, you know.. our behaviour is so abnormal to them that they feel the need to "fix" us :P

etc etc etc. And you didn't have to give her ownership of your balls either. both parties have an equal amount of fun. no pussy whipping, just hot, steamy fun my friend.

you are missing out my man

no I'm not. In fact I consider it a blessing. Talk to me in 20 years and we'll see if you still feel "lucky".

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:50:45 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:07 AM, Calamaistr wrote: what bjra says is that you need to become a woman abusing asshole for women to like you.

im balls.

No its not, he's saying that you're single because you're a basement dwelling cave creature.

So get out there and look for a girl in a place other than a club if you want to find a girl who isn't just into sex.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:51:59 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:49 AM, Calamaistr wrote:

:stuff

You're right, I'm wrong, all females want is an alpha.

Bitches n whores man

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:52:14 Reply

also women love arrogance - so go out there and tell them how amazing you are at music and how nobody gets you - they love that trashy sorta deep shit.

or so I've read in teen magazines.
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:56:11 Reply

How come everyone says women are the same when I've found different ones who are just great? It's their lying you have to worry about, they all lie the same.

Wat

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:56:56 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:56 AM, Envy wrote: How come everyone says women are the same when I've found different ones who are just great? It's their lying you have to worry about, they all lie the same.

different variations live in different regionsi n the world.

Also it depends how hot you are - and if you have money. They LOOOOVE money.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:58:13 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:56 AM, Bjra wrote:
At 11/16/10 11:49 AM, Chronamut wrote: I always find it funny that those that try to rationalize our behaviour are always straight. Because, you know.. our behaviour is so abnormal to them that they feel the need to "fix" us :P
chronamut, I have a confession. I may in fact be bi. But I would never in a million years consider engaging in any sort of activities with you LOL

THERE YOU GO INTERNET I SAID IT AND NOW ITS PERMANENTLY OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ

now take your statement of never doing anything with me - and reverseit so it's comnig from me to every woman in the world - and let this stupid retarded obsession of yours thats lasted for like 5 fucking years die already.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:58:33 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:56 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/16/10 11:56 AM, Envy wrote: How come everyone says women are the same when I've found different ones who are just great? It's their lying you have to worry about, they all lie the same.
different variations live in different regionsi n the world.

Also it depends how hot you are - and if you have money. They LOOOOVE money.

Thats why you find a girl and make her think you're not well off but able to provide for yourself. If they still like you then, then marry them immediately, but still never tell them about your money. Ever.

Wat

ChRoN0uNc3
ChRoN0uNc3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:59:53 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:58 AM, Envy wrote:
Thats why you find a girl and make her think you're not well off but able to provide for yourself. If they still like you then, then marry them immediately, but still never tell them about your money. Ever.

you'll only find fat cavelike bottomfeeders with THAT kinda attitude :P

or lynday lohan.

ChRoN0uNc3
ChRoN0uNc3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 12:01:08 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:58 AM, Bjra wrote:
At 11/16/10 11:58 AM, Chronamut wrote: now take your statement of never doing anything with me - and reverseit so it's comnig from me to every woman in the world - and let this stupid retarded obsession of yours thats lasted for like 5 fucking years die already.
we are gonna get you laid with a chick chronamut, and you are going to love it. MARK MY WORDS

durr

I'll strike ya a deal - you let me have sex with you - and I'll fuck any woman you like.

I'll only do it if I get to fuck you first though. :P

aand thus I'm eternally safe.
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 12:01:15 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:52 AM, Chronamut wrote: also women love arrogance - so go out there and tell them how amazing you are at music and how nobody gets you - they love that trashy sorta deep shit.

or so I've read in teen magazines.

Justin Bieber.

lel

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 12:01:41 Reply

At 11/16/10 11:59 AM, ChRoN0uNc3 wrote:
At 11/16/10 11:58 AM, Envy wrote:
you'll only find fat cavelike bottomfeeders with THAT kinda attitude :P

or lynday lohan.

Well people are complaining about finding love... Love is never the number 1 varsity cheerleader. Most of the time love is that fat catfish who can stand you for more than 20 minutes.

Because lets get real, no serious person can stand any of us for more than 10.

Wat

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 12:06:13 Reply

This lounge has gone in a weird direction.

Sex

So the other day this guy was ramming me from behind, when suddenly he starts to give me a reach around. How gay is that?

BBS Signature