00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,777,989 Views | 34,300 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-21 22:50:38

At 8/21/10 10:44 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: I am quite capable of pasting pasting the same mistake multiple times though.I am quite capable of pasting pasting the same mistake multiple times though.

If guns dont kill people, people kill people. Do toasters not toast toast toast toasts toast?

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 01:19:32

At 8/21/10 10:43 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Conspiracy Theory Videos

I don't have the capacity to watch to watch or listen to them, there are too many drawn out blow hards who think they are worth while.

Put on a trenchcoat, and fight some conspiracies...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 01:49:39

At 8/21/10 10:44 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: I am quite capable of pasting pasting the same mistake multiple times though.I am quite capable of pasting pasting the same mistake multiple times though.

That made me lol hard :')

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 05:27:38

Conspiracies

Does 'being aware' make you a happy being in your life? Is 'being aware' going to stop the men behind the curtain?

What I referred to as the stress in people's lives is mostly all the things they have to do to keep their living. School, work, paying taxes, making sure they have the right insurance here, there and there.

If you say these things are all because of the men behind the curtain- do you really think all of that would change if those men were to be exposed to the bigger public? If this world order that's slowly been coming up would suddenly come down, would that not leave the whole society in one big chaos?

I'm not trying to say what they're doing is good (if they are that is), but I'm trying to show that just shoving this information in everyone's face might not lead to much good. To effectively overturn these men behind the curtain, I think you'd better use their own technique and slowly build it up from the background without them noticing.

Anyway, if makes you feel any better, I've watched a share of these videos, so I've got this information in me as well. I just choose not to live with those thoughts on my mind the whole time.

Focus on love, not on fear.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 08:08:50

At 8/21/10 09:15 PM, Bjra wrote:
I might die tommorow and nobody would care. yes my mom and family would be hurt but they would move on. And life just simply goes on. The sun will rise every morning and birds would sing like any other day.
I would care!

Thanks :) Still i wouldnt make such a big fuss anyways. Plus is nice that there is a black president. He doesnt really need to change the world but its a nice thing giving black people like me hope that i can achieve alot.

And let us be honest a black president was considerd a myth :P

Yes we can!

On the side note i still dont care much about politics.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 08:39:20

At 8/22/10 08:08 AM, YouriX wrote:
At 8/21/10 09:15 PM, Bjra wrote:
I might die tommorow and nobody would care. yes my mom and family would be hurt but they would move on. And life just simply goes on. The sun will rise every morning and birds would sing like any other day.
I would care!
Thanks :) Still i wouldnt make such a big fuss anyways. Plus is nice that there is a black president. He doesnt really need to change the world but its a nice thing giving black people like me hope that i can achieve alot.

And let us be honest a black president was considerd a myth :P

Yes we can!
On the side note i still dont care much about politics.

Man I don't even know why people keep bringing up the fact that he's black and that it's good/bad/what have you.

Okay I know why but I still think it's silly. Why should it even matter?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 08:43:28

At 8/22/10 08:39 AM, SolusLunes wrote: Man I don't even know why people keep bringing up the fact that he's black and that it's good/bad/what have you.

Okay I know why but I still think it's silly. Why should it even matter?

I think we all know it shouldn't matter; but that doesn't take away the fact that a majority of people are ignorant and see no further than one's race to judge them.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 11:10:10

Black President

But no lets thik about it. How long did black people get there equals rights? And how long did it take for a black man to become president?

I dont know. But if would look it up i can say for sure that a black president was something that had to happen already since 1989.

Now it shouldnt matter but its not somehting you can easly ignore. Im not a american so it does not effect me much. But its still something that black europian people would go like hmmm..... nice!

Also due to my believes im very neutral about politics and dont get to much involved. So that means i dotn vote and such. And dont get to inlvolved with political affairs.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 11:53:17

At 8/22/10 11:10 AM, YouriX wrote: Black President

I could care less if the Pres. was black, in fact I'm kind of happy for him since it must have been pretty grueling to try and fill that roll.

But that doesn't stop me for hating his guts for being such a fucking idiot. I would list some reason's but there are to many right now. I had such a nice time in Helsinki and Amsterdam this past week.

*sigh* ...good to be back.

not

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 15:58:48

At 8/22/10 11:53 AM, djInTheDark wrote: But that doesn't stop me for hating his guts for being such a fucking idiot. I would list some reason's but there are to many right now. I had such a nice time in Helsinki and Amsterdam this past week.

Yeah i always wonderd why people hated him. If not for his skin or something else.
Now i dont love him nor hate him. I wouldnt put a poster of him in my house ever. But neither would i go around telling people he sucks. Thats how neutral i am, its pretty sick actually :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 16:41:31

Apparently Canada and America both have 99% literacy rates.

I don't believe it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 16:49:20

At 8/22/10 04:41 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Apparently Canada and America both have 99% literacy rates.

I don't believe it.

I guess your (and mine, for that matter) standards for what's considered 'literate' aren't quite the same as those for the tests done.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 20:21:23

At 8/22/10 07:48 PM, Bjra wrote: Obama may be black

but that's where his connection with the African American descendant ends. He was created in a cia laboratory by reptilians

You best be trolling.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 20:27:09

At 8/22/10 08:21 PM, Mich wrote:
At 8/22/10 07:48 PM, Bjra wrote: Obama may be black

but that's where his connection with the African American descendant ends. He was created in a cia laboratory by reptilians
You best be trolling.

I think he isn't. I mean, I think he would be trolling, if I didn't know that he was speaking the truth.
You see, the CIA covered up the whole Roswell incident. The aliens survived and they were captured by the CIA. They look a lot like reptilians.
Also, they are very intelligent and thus the CIA let's them work on top-secret projects. Like Obama.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 20:28:01

THE LAST TWO PAGES OF THIS THREAD

They belong in the Politics forum. :3

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 22:26:49

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 22:40:46

At 8/22/10 10:26 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: http://karlkoolkid1999b.newgrounds.com/a udio/

my alt

http://smithcommajohn.newgrounds.com/

my alt

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 22:40:47

This reminds me of another forum I go to where this newbie made a huge topic about how he was trying to expose the great evil Jewish conspiracy controlling the world, and he specifically said

"But Jews don't care about our national rights. Jews just care about their own selfish interests."

I remember laughing harder that day than I had in a while.

Seriously sometimes this stuff is comedic GOLD.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 22:41:08

At 8/22/10 10:26 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: http://karlkoolkid1999b.newgrounds.com/a udio/

my alt

Hmm...Why is that name so familiar to me?

I find it hilarious that his tags are [KKK99] haha.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-22 23:18:33

Subliminal Messages

Lulz have been had. A lot of them seem a bit far-fetched, though it's hilarious nonetheless. Really though, to find all these "messages" is surprising.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 01:05:39

At 8/22/10 03:58 PM, YouriX wrote:

But neither would i go around telling people he sucks.

Neither do I (except, of course, in my previous post). I don't have to make fun of him, he does it to himself.

Anyway, thats enough of that tiresome subject, I wish the gap for my posting time wasn't so big otherwise this would have ended a long time ago.

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 02:16:22

At 8/23/10 02:06 AM, Chronamut wrote: well duh - the people that couldn't read couldn't fill out the poll forms.. cuz they couldn't read them :P

Sound logic (I chuckled).

My main.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 06:41:46

At 8/22/10 10:56 PM, Bjra wrote: alright sorry for the conspiracy theories but this is absolutely hilarious. look at all the subliminal messages on this page, and you will have many lolz

http://sub-lim.blogspot.com/

Speaking of subliminal messages...

The Audio Forum Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 07:18:22

I did not notice that

The Audio Forum Lounge

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 07:38:07

At 8/23/10 06:41 AM, Mussirus wrote: Speaking of subliminal messages...

Hot damn, you just earned seven respect points in my book.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 08:22:37

At 8/23/10 07:38 AM, Mich wrote:
Hot damn, you just earned seven respect points in my book.

And lost five in mine because he had to point it out

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 11:37:09

Back

I'm back from my one-month holiday in Australia (fourth time I've gone there). I'm about to burst with all the musical ideas I have in my head, a feeling which I haven't had since the first time I got FL Studio.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 11:43:26

Holy shit I've been inactive for a while...

I've been checking the forums and approving/banning a couple users but I haven't been posting or doing much of anything lol
I've been so damn busy between work, the GF, getting ready for school, etc. Shits crazy right now...

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 13:16:46

At 8/23/10 01:04 PM, Chronamut wrote: I love fractals

What do you use to make them?

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-23 17:00:56

Lol win good sir. Can't believe I didn't notice that.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature