Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,314,891 Views
  • 36,933 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TMM43
TMM43
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-06 19:02:05 Reply

At 12/6/09 06:23 PM, RLC wrote: The Audio Lounge just became the Sexuality Lounge.....?

Not true.
The Audio Forum Lounge is for everything BUT the discussion of music. If a topic gets a lot of responses, like one of beer, sex, or anything of that matter, so be it.


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Prodigal
Prodigal
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-06 19:19:27 Reply

FAAAAAAAAAAACK I lost my uber long post about music.

QQ

Someone should rename the lounge to the "Sexual Agreements/Audio Lounge"

+1 for stupid ideas.
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 03:38:46 Reply

whistling

Be honest, do you do it? Are you ashamed of doing it in public? Are you actually pretty good at it?

I whistle classical works all the time when im walking trough town, naturally getting eyes from most youth who cannot stand there is no beat to my whistling or something.

discuss.


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 03:53:40 Reply

whistling

I don't practice so i suck at it

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 03:59:08 Reply

At 12/7/09 03:53 AM, loansindi wrote: whistling

I don't practice so i suck at it

lesson 1: dont use tongue.


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 04:21:58 Reply

At 12/7/09 03:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote: lesson 1: dont use tongue.

that's what she said.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 04:29:07 Reply

At 12/7/09 04:21 AM, loansindi wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote: lesson 1: dont use tongue.
that's what she said.

i dont know what she said, because i said 'no im fine' and went downstairs..
women should stay the hell away from me with their pants down.. blerghl...

Anyway proceed about whistling, its much more important seeing as its audio related, start getting audio related or go to the general slowchat topic or something, stop saying calamaistr blabla buzz killington award bla, you know im right.


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 04:30:45 Reply

At 12/7/09 03:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:53 AM, loansindi wrote: whistling

I don't practice so i suck at it
lesson 1: dont use tongue.

Lesson 2: Never ever try to laugh or smile while attempting to whistle. (just trust me on this, unless you want a good laugh at the people who try it=P)

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 04:41:11 Reply

At 12/7/09 04:30 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:53 AM, loansindi wrote: whistling

I don't practice so i suck at it
lesson 1: dont use tongue.
Lesson 2: Never ever try to laugh or smile while attempting to whistle. (just trust me on this, unless you want a good laugh at the people who try it=P)

Lesson 3: Don't get liverpunshed while attempting to whistle. You will avoid this by not sucking.


Wakka wakka

Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 04:57:30 Reply

At 12/7/09 04:29 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
Anyway proceed about whistling, its much more important seeing as its audio related, start getting audio related or go to the general slowchat topic or something, stop saying calamaistr blabla buzz killington award bla, you know im right.

You REALLY want this to become YOUR lounge don't you?

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 05:14:56 Reply

At 12/7/09 04:41 AM, Rucklo wrote:
At 12/7/09 04:30 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote: lesson 1: dont use tongue.
Lesson 2: Never ever try to laugh or smile while attempting to whistle. (just trust me on this, unless you want a good laugh at the people who try it=P)
Lesson 3: Don't get liverpunshed while attempting to whistle. You will avoid this by not sucking.

Lesson 4: Let the following instructional video help you along your road to bettering your whistling ability.
Good Idea Bad Idea

YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 06:56:46 Reply

Rule Reminder

Is it me or did the Lounge just go downhill?

Please lets discuss things that are NOT audio related! Forum lounge is a place where regs just chill out and do random stuff.

So please do not destroy the natural order of things here...

Also.....

Cock joke :P
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 07:55:07 Reply

At 12/7/09 04:30 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 12/7/09 03:53 AM, loansindi wrote: whistling

I don't practice so i suck at it
lesson 1: dont use tongue.
Lesson 2: Never ever try to laugh or smile while attempting to whistle. (just trust me on this, unless you want a good laugh at the people who try it=P)

Man everytime me and my younger brother whistle at the same time we emediately fail at whistling because we start smiling like goofballs making us unable to continue. Its so silly that its sad.

Oh and 'Yourix' lighten the fuck up, youre exagerating and being difficult.


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 08:44:54 Reply

At 12/7/09 06:56 AM, YouriX wrote: Please lets discuss things that are NOT audio related! Forum lounge is a place where regs just chill out and do random stuff.

From the first page:
2) This Lounge is primarily for non audio-related discussions, although you won't get beaten down if you bring something audio related up. For the really technical stuff, please post in the appropriate thread (eg FL topic or whatever). If there is no existing threads that suit your subject, then create a new one - that's what the Audio Forum is here for.

It's probably better to keep small, audio related points of interest here, rather than start a new thread for what might only be a minor curiosity.

Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:22:41 Reply

At 12/7/09 07:55 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
Man everytime me and my younger brother whistle at the same time we emediately fail at whistling because we start smiling like goofballs making us unable to continue. Its so silly that its sad.

Oh and 'Yourix' lighten the fuck up, youre exagerating and being difficult.

You know that everybody hates you right?

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:26:57 Reply

At 12/7/09 06:56 AM, YouriX wrote: Rule Reminder

Is it me or did the Lounge just go downhill?

Please lets discuss things that are NOT audio related! Forum lounge is a place where regs just chill out and do random stuff.

So please do not destroy the natural order of things here...

Also.....

Cock joke :P

I didn't know talking about how to whistle was taboo here, or was it the animaniacs video i put up? lol

ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Member since: May. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:28:43 Reply

people hating people cause of blahblahblah

Can't we all just hold hands and sing koombaya?

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:33:19 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:28 AM, ZStriefel wrote: people hating people cause of blahblahblah

Can't we all just hold hands and sing koombaya?

To many homophobs afraid they'd be hand raped if they did xD

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:34:01 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:22 AM, Sealander wrote:
At 12/7/09 07:55 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
Man everytime me and my younger brother whistle at the same time we emediately fail at whistling because we start smiling like goofballs making us unable to continue. Its so silly that its sad.

Oh and 'Yourix' lighten the fuck up, youre exagerating and being difficult.
You know that everybody hates you right?

Come on Sealander, you're taking this too far. I mean, if you can't get along with someone doesn't mean you have to hate that person.
I have respect for everybody in this lounge, even though i can be pissed off too.


BBS Signature
ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Member since: May. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:34:43 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:33 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
To many homophobs afraid they'd be hand raped if they did xD

There are things far worse than hand rape

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:39:42 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:34 AM, ZStriefel wrote:
At 12/7/09 10:33 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
To many homophobs afraid they'd be hand raped if they did xD
There are things far worse than hand rape

Haha, only if you're slow enough to be caught =P

ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Member since: May. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 10:47:12 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:39 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
Haha, only if you're slow enough to be caught =P

well thats half the fun cause then it gets all awkward and then you have to contemplate whether or not you have to kill them. Its like a joke someone told me a long time ago. If we went camping together and you found a condom in your ass would you tell anyone? and its like digressed as a joke and the teller is really just trying to gage your reaction to see if he/she could get away with it.

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 11:01:43 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:47 AM, ZStriefel wrote:
At 12/7/09 10:39 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
Haha, only if you're slow enough to be caught =P
well thats half the fun cause then it gets all awkward and then you have to contemplate whether or not you have to kill them. Its like a joke someone told me a long time ago. If we went camping together and you found a condom in your ass would you tell anyone? and its like digressed as a joke and the teller is really just trying to gage your reaction to see if he/she could get away with it.

Haha you'd have to be really sneaky (and fucked up) to get away with that one. I just hope that the teller is only gauging his/her reaction and not something else lol

Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:00:30 Reply

At 12/7/09 10:34 AM, MH16 wrote:
Come on Sealander, you're taking this too far. I mean, if you can't get along with someone doesn't mean you have to hate that person.
I have respect for everybody in this lounge, even though i can be pissed off too.

I said that so that he could shut up about trying to make rules about the AFL.

And I was being somewhat sarcastic because he does not understand sarcasm...

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:10:14 Reply

At 12/7/09 12:00 PM, Sealander wrote:
At 12/7/09 10:34 AM, MH16 wrote:
Come on Sealander, you're taking this too far. I mean, if you can't get along with someone doesn't mean you have to hate that person.
I have respect for everybody in this lounge, even though i can be pissed off too.
I said that so that he could shut up about trying to make rules about the AFL.

And I was being somewhat sarcastic because he does not understand sarcasm...

You were sarcastic, because he does not understand sarcasm? That doesn't make any sense :p
And maybe i don't understand sarcasm too, because i didn't catch any sarcasm in your posts.


BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:15:15 Reply

At 12/7/09 12:10 PM, Bjra wrote:
At 12/7/09 12:00 PM, Sealander wrote:
At 12/7/09 10:34 AM, MH16 wrote:
Come on Sealander, you're taking this too far. I mean, if you can't get along with someone doesn't mean you have to hate that person.
I have respect for everybody in this lounge, even though i can be pissed off too.
I said that so that he could shut up about trying to make rules about the AFL.

And I was being somewhat sarcastic because he does not understand sarcasm...
nothin' wrong with tellin' someone to shut the fuck up every now and then. sometimes its needed, so despite the obvious belligerence, I support sealander for manning up in dire times.

too many people are big pussies these days

Yeah, because getting angry and telling someone to shut the fuck up is so mature and smart to do. Really, it's not like people will be pissed of when you tell them to shut the fuck up or something, they will just except it and say that their sorry.


BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:18:00 Reply

At 12/7/09 12:15 PM, MH16 wrote: Yeah, because getting angry and telling someone to shut the fuck up is so mature and smart to do. Really, it's not like people will be pissed of when you tell them to shut the fuck up or something, they will just except it and say that their sorry.

*accept


BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:26:42 Reply

At 12/7/09 12:10 PM, Bjra wrote:
too many people are big pussies these days

I agree, how about you shut the flying fuck up, all your posts are negative anyway.

and to the child that said everyone hates me; im not here to be popular, if you are here to be popular then ha-ha to you.


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:31:32 Reply

At 12/7/09 12:26 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 12/7/09 12:10 PM, Bjra wrote:
too many people are big pussies these days
I agree, how about you shut the flying fuck up, all your posts are negative anyway.

and to the child that said everyone hates me; im not here to be popular, if you are here to be popular then ha-ha to you.

And i though you were the one that said that people are not mature here.
Come on people, stop hating and stuff.


BBS Signature
Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 12:34:01 Reply

At 12/7/09 12:26 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 12/7/09 12:10 PM, Bjra wrote:
too many people are big pussies these days
I agree, how about you shut the flying fuck up, all your posts are negative anyway.

I am not here to be popular and Bjra's posts aren't all negative.

and to the child that said everyone hates me; im not here to be popular, if you are here to be popular then ha-ha to you.

You're a child too, so calling me a child did not insult me if you were trying to insult me. We are all children.