00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,782,592 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 22:42:34

No mas! No mas! I can't take your biting wit and logic anymore!!!!

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 22:45:55

your version of "edgy and cool" is different from others, as is your experience of reality, which is why you choose to even use those words. probably learnt from television. simply put i woudn't want to be in your shoes in regards to experiencing things. its pissant and from the last posts resorts to trolling

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 22:48:40

Curses! He got me again! I can't live my life with him around!!!!!

Better just put a smile on my face and keep on moving!

The Audio Forum Lounge

~Morton Feldman

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 22:48:57

At 12/7/09 10:42 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote: No mas! No mas! I can't take your biting wit and logic anymore!!!!

What the hell is going?

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-07 22:52:42

At 12/7/09 10:48 PM, Syntrus wrote:
What the hell is going?

We are posting in a.

~Morton Feldman

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 00:30:28

At 12/7/09 10:52 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote:
At 12/7/09 10:48 PM, Syntrus wrote:
What the hell is going?
We are posting in a.

Oh shi-

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 01:10:51

At 12/7/09 05:19 PM, Stupor wrote: Oh, look at the little brat-fight I missed out on

Pity I couldn't have joined in. I always love eating popcorn and watching the prepubescent slander get hurled around like a flaming frisbee. <3 Calamaistr, if you would like to know what I think of you then PM me.

Anyway... Hey guys!

I dont care what you think of me and fyi im nearing my 30s.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 01:59:59

Does anyone want to collaborate on some tunes?

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 07:18:43

At 12/7/09 03:20 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Long thing about teachers and shit

I only understood half a sentence and then I was like LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TOO LONG

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 07:19:45

Wow, it seems that I have skipped two pages by accident to post a reply to someone.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 08:10:55

At 12/8/09 01:10 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 12/7/09 05:19 PM, Stupor wrote: Oh, look at the little brat-fight I missed out on

Pity I couldn't have joined in. I always love eating popcorn and watching the prepubescent slander get hurled around like a flaming frisbee. <3 Calamaistr, if you would like to know what I think of you then PM me.

Anyway... Hey guys!

That doesn't mean that you have the right to try and control on how people post in the AFL just because how old you are. ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 09:17:13

At 12/8/09 08:10 AM, Sealander wrote:
At 12/8/09 01:10 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
That doesn't mean that you have the right to try and control on how people post in the AFL just because how old you are. ;)

Why is everyone so unfriendly in the Audio Lounge? this stuff doesn't happen in the Art and Flash lounges. I know the audio portal doesn't work that well and everyone gets upset cos they're audio doesn't get noticed as much as it should, but that just means we have to work together not argue.

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 10:21:06

At 12/8/09 09:17 AM, Nayhan wrote: Why is everyone so unfriendly in the Audio Lounge? this stuff doesn't happen in the Art and Flash lounges. I know the audio portal doesn't work that well and everyone gets upset cos they're audio doesn't get noticed as much as it should, but that just means we have to work together not argue.

Its all someones fault. This place used to be a bonding community with drunk posts and cock jokes.
But now its all.. Meh i dont know....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 10:31:24

At 12/8/09 10:21 AM, YouriX wrote:
At 12/8/09 09:17 AM, Nayhan wrote: Why is everyone so unfriendly in the Audio Lounge? this stuff doesn't happen in the Art and Flash lounges. I know the audio portal doesn't work that well and everyone gets upset cos they're audio doesn't get noticed as much as it should, but that just means we have to work together not argue.
Its all someones fault. This place used to be a bonding community with drunk posts and cock jokes.

Its maturing, wich is tough on those in puberty. But we will get there.
Anyhow, the guy that first came up with that 'im trying to change the portal' or that 'i see this as 'my' portal should write a fantasy novel. First off you guys need to take what i say a bit lighter, alot of my posts wear a funny hat. And next to that i dont care about any of you unless you have impressed me somehow with your 'music so stop acting like i will start pming with you guys when you sneeze out some childish insults that are so 1980's that im not bothered whatsoever, trust me when i say that ive been talking on serious forums about things most of you havent even heard of when most here were still pooping their pants in kindergarten so nothing is going to intimidate me, ever.
Not even 4chan can intimidate me so just let it go, you cant win.

Oh and stop filling your heads with alcohol, its probably the cause for this.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 10:41:32

1 day down, 1 to go

So, the first of my 2 days without school is almost over. I did absolutely nothing today and it was kind of boring. Now i'm wondering if anyone has an idea of what i could do tomorrow, to kill some time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 10:52:40

At 12/8/09 10:21 AM, YouriX wrote:

Yea what happened.... we should have an Audio Forum bonding sesh next week. We can sit in a circle, sing songs and tell stories to each other. What do you think? I'll read your thoughts in the morning.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 10:55:11

At 12/8/09 10:52 AM, Nayhan wrote: I'll read your thoughts in the morning.

lol, that sounds like I'm saying I can read people's mind and hear their thoughts. What I mean is it's very late here so I'll read your responses in the morning.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 11:09:32

EVERYONE'S ANGRY AND unfriendly

Anyone who's being a bitch and unfriendly I will personally seek up and kick their teeths out aargghh AND I'LL DO IT WITH A GENUIUNE SMILE ON MY FACE! ^_________________^

Nah but srsly, I agree that there've been a little too much e-hatred going on the last few pages or so.
It's ok to argue about things, but keep a civil tone. And really, if things are evolving to a GRR GRR thing between two users, man up and settle it like any other gentleman would. A pair of boxinggloves via PM, that is.

What I'm trying to say is that from this point and until shit settles, we'll strike a bit harder on flaming, flamebaiting and shit like that.

BEHAVE OR ELSE! LOL! ^____________________^

Also, to prove this is all serious business I'll lock the lounge up for a few hours or so LOL½!

The Audio Forum Lounge

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:03:01

ok, so what did yuos guises learn this time?

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:10:46

At 12/8/09 04:03 PM, Rucklo wrote: ok, so what did yuos guises learn this time?

What they learned
probably nothing, as they probably will assume that you won't lock this thread for good. but, hopefully i'm wrong, that happens from time to time. hopefully we all(myself included) learned not to be giant dickheads all the time.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:14:11

That flaming is not the awsner?
And that you cant fold paper more then seven times :P

Yes i'll be good now :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:14:31

You were suppose to teach something? I'm sorry, I'm a retarded 5 year old who goes on here posting retarded posts according to what Calamaistr says.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:35:11

Um... that you can reopen a locked thread. Maybe with some pixie dust and a happy thought?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:35:58

At 12/8/09 10:31 AM, Calamaistr wrote: Its maturing, wich is tough on those in puberty. But we will get there.
Anyhow, the guy that first came up with that 'im trying to change the portal' or that 'i see this as 'my' portal should write a fantasy novel. First off you guys need to take what i say a bit lighter, alot of my posts wear a funny hat. And next to that i dont care about any of you unless you have impressed me somehow with your 'music so stop acting like i will start pming with you guys when you sneeze out some childish insults that are so 1980's that im not bothered whatsoever, trust me when i say that ive been talking on serious forums about things most of you havent even heard of when most here were still pooping their pants in kindergarten so nothing is going to intimidate me, ever.

For fuck's sake Cala, this is the kind of post that sparks the fighting. I'm getting tired of it, really.

Please stop doing this.
Please.
I am BEGGING you. No more, end of story, forget it and forget it again.
FUCKING STOP.

And as for the PM thing, I was joking. You could tell this by the heart I placed next to your name. Go check.

<3 <3 <3 <3

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!" we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:40:44

At 12/8/09 11:09 AM, Rucklo wrote:
Also, to prove this is all serious business I'll lock the lounge up for a few hours or so LOL½!

Vendetta...

VENDETTAAAAAAAAAA@##@%(&@*%&

Seriously though, locking the lounge? Can't you just warn some people who went out of line?

I'd really hate to see this place get locked up the second time around. Stupid Rucklo. :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:43:59

At 12/8/09 04:40 PM, la-yinn wrote:
Vendetta...

Seriously though, locking the lounge? Can't you just warn some people who went out of line?

I'd really hate to see this place get locked up the second time around. Stupid Rucklo. :(

You obviously didn't get why he did it, it was to help calm down the rude remarks! -Throws a pillow at you-
That's for not fully understanding his motives!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:52:18

Starting now, no more bitching about the flamefest from before.

I think that was Rucklo's point.

Next person to bring up any material prior to rucklo's lock should be b& for a bit imo.

beep

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:52:52

At 12/8/09 10:31 AM, Calamaistr wrote: Its maturing, wich is tough on those in puberty. But we will get there.

YOU SIGNED UP IN AUGUST 2009 AND HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS HERE, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME AS IT WAS AND WILL BE FOREVER.

Anyhow, the guy that first came up with that 'im trying to change the portal' or that 'i see this as 'my' portal should write a fantasy novel. First off you guys need to take what i say a bit lighter, alot of my posts wear a funny hat. And next to that i dont care about any of you

Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't care about any of us?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:57:21

At 12/8/09 04:52 PM, Sealander wrote:
YOU SIGNED UP IN AUGUST 2009 AND HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS HERE, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME AS IT WAS AND WILL BE FOREVER.

Anyhow, the guy that first came up with that 'im trying to change the portal' or that 'i see this as 'my' portal should write a fantasy novel. First off you guys need to take what i say a bit lighter, alot of my posts wear a funny hat. And next to that i dont care about any of you
Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't care about any of us?

-Throws a heavier pillow at you-
Dude, you don't like having this thread up do you? Let it go, maybe he said something dumb, maybe not, you just need to let it go. And that goes for the rest of you, you all should be ashamed!!!
-Gets the pillow cannon out-
Don't make me use it!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-12-08 16:57:32

At 12/8/09 04:43 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 12/8/09 04:40 PM, la-yinn wrote:
Vendetta...

You obviously didn't get why he did it, it was to help calm down the rude remarks! -Throws a pillow at you-
That's for not fully understanding his motives!

I entirely understood the point made. I didn't need any reminding of the rules either.

Sealander, don't have anything against you, but that post is really not helping right now. Can we all please take a deep breath and wind down? Here we do the lounging, not the fighting.

Now I want you to make up and kiss