00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,783,041 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 08:11:48

Cokeheads

They're people too :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 08:27:03

First Submission

I am getting tired of waiting. Already 4 days passed since my submission and nothing happened. I was afraid that I got banned. I can't wait.

Console meh pl0x

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 11:47:23

First Submission!

Guys, I got 3 reviews and they voted! I am very happy, even if the overall rating is only 2.83

Can any of you please listen and review. I know it's kind of unpolite to ask, but please do it! I'll be really happy!

Thanks in advance!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 12:52:10

Is it possible to get my song taken off of the best tracks ever section? I'm tired of it being zero-bombed.

EP2 out now! Download it for free :).

soundcloud | newgrounds

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 13:02:49

At 5/17/09 05:29 PM, LaForge wrote:
At 5/17/09 05:09 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote:
At 5/17/09 05:00 PM, preffertobedead wrote: sup guys ?
Hey, how are ya? Hmm, I haven't seen you before. First time posting here?
He's a reg from a while back, you must be the new guy.

Where ya been dude?

busy with university and stuffffffffffffff, sheesh i need some vacations... plus, stupid crisis, i'm buying a car and the price is going up up UPPP !!

stupid south america. T_T.

Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.

PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 13:16:31

At 5/19/09 06:39 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: Taylor Swift

She could get it.

A quick google search confirms this.

At 5/19/09 08:11 AM, Zenan wrote: Cokeheads

They're people too :(

A quick google search confirms this.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 13:17:30

At 5/19/09 12:52 PM, sculpted-cold wrote: Is it possible to get my song taken off of the best tracks ever section? I'm tired of it being zero-bombed.

Who cares about the score! You ever heard the term any publicity is good publicity? There ya go ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 14:11:54

This is the Lounge

No you cant have your song removed from top 30 until a week has gone by, tonight at midnight will be a week.

No we will not look at your song because audio adverts go in the Audio Advertisement Thread. and nobody there is going to care much either.

In the lounge we talk about things that are unrelelate to audio not about your submissions.

sorry for being grumpy but i have food poisoning and i hate everything right now. seriously fuck my life right now

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:16:10

SymbolCymbal, do you play the drums by any chance? Or is the name for a different reason.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:28:31

At 5/19/09 03:16 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: SymbolCymbal, do you play the drums by any chance? Or is the name for a different reason.

Yes i play drums

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:38:43

People

Think of your bold titles.

Mountainbiking

Today we had a sports day at school, and we could pick what we wanted to do beforehand. I picked mountainbiking, unlike all my classmates who went skiing. It was major fun, got mud all over me and got completely exhausted. Funny thing is that one of the teachers didn't even make it to the end. Bad thing is that I have some bad sunburn on my arms, but oh well, it'll heal :)

Anyone else did anything interesting today?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:42:13

Think about what?

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:43:35

At 5/19/09 03:42 PM, Erkie wrote: Think about what?

Bold titles
Think about using those ^

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:43:42

Interesting?

At 5/19/09 03:38 PM, MICHhimself wrote:
Anyone else did anything interesting today?

Interesting yes. Went out chilling with a girl. And at the same time im looking for a job! Im finally done with College now, and now i must go on the real world and function as a computer techinician. Or end up in wellfare <shiffers down my spine>

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 15:51:01

College

At 5/19/09 03:43 PM, YouriX wrote:

Interesting yes. Went out chilling with a girl. And at the same time im looking for a job! Im finally done with College now, and now i must go on the real world and function as a computer techinician. Or end up in wellfare <shiffers down my spine>

Yeah i wqent to college to be an HVAC engineer. i graduated then 3 months later went on unemployment for almost a year then became a bike messenger and still cant find an engineering job... so im over 30,000 in debt and cant pay for it right now.. So yeah i wish you better luck then i had

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 16:20:54

At 5/19/09 03:43 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Think about using those ^

ok

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 17:23:55

SF Collab
Just saw it a couple of minutes ago, and laughed my ass off after hearing my song in BoMToons' collab section. X3 I feel so special.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 17:31:12

A better future?

At 5/19/09 03:51 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: College

At 5/19/09 03:43 PM, YouriX wrote:

Yeah i wqent to college to be an HVAC engineer. i graduated then 3 months later went on unemployment for almost a year then became a bike messenger and still cant find an engineering job... so im over 30,000 in debt and cant pay for it right now.. So yeah i wish you better luck then i had

Dang this credit crisis is really not making it easy for us ex-students. All my life my Parents, Teachers and other people told me that if you study hard your garanteed a better future. Well i studied hard alright! For what? to become a unemployment ex-student with thousends of euros debt. Yeah i thaught it would be cool to have student loan until you have it pay back!
And yes Symbol i hope im lucky enough to not go thru with what your going thru but i guess im still destined to :'(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 17:54:40

MTBing

I had my bike stolen from outside my house 2 or so years ago.
I fucking miss it. I probably miss it more than what I would if all my instruments were stolen.

I haven't rode seriously since. :( It was the only sport I enjoyed doing as well. Now I'm going to grow fat.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 18:46:17

Mountain Biking.At 5/19/09 05:54 PM, DexterPowercrush wrote:

MTBing

I had my bike stolen from outside my house 2 or so years ago.
I fucking miss it. I probably miss it more than what I would if all my instruments were stolen.

I haven't rode seriously since. :( It was the only sport I enjoyed doing as well. Now I'm going to grow fat.

just go to Kmart and get a crappy one for 100 bucks. and get a U lock. make sure the u lock is as thick as your thumb and get a kryptonite chain for it.. the chain is square so its hard for bolt cutters to get through it.. you can wear them on your waste when you ride..

the u lock is made from a malleable metal that is almost impossible to cut and even harder to break.. it will only bend so basically if someone uses the crowbar method on the U lock they will end up just twisting it into a pretzel.. the lock will be ruined but your bike will still be there...

i have seen some really expensive carbon fiber framed fixy bikes lying around with a regular chain on them and a master lock.. i could probably bite through one of those with my teeth or with a swift kick break the lock.. sometimes the urge to just grab one is insatiable but i would feel terrible if i did that.plus master locks are easy to pick. or you can just shop lift a bike from a large store like walmart of kmart. lol
just be sure you can run really really fast.. they usually never suspect anyone to try to rob something that big. just act like you bought it and are taking it out to the van.

Some races in NYC are coming up.. i think i might enter

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 18:54:55

0-Bombing

Apparently, someone must really hate me, because ALL of my music received the neighborhood-friendly 0-bomb. Not just the good ones, I mean all of them. Really bugs me, I wish we had a system where you can see who voted on what.

SF Collab

Yeah, I got to watch that yesterday, I haven't laughed that hard in forever. 'Specially with Stamper's animation.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 19:06:10

At 5/19/09 06:54 PM, CelestOrion wrote: 0-Bombing

Apparently, someone must really hate me, because ALL of my music received the neighborhood-friendly 0-bomb. Not just the good ones, I mean all of them. Really bugs me, I wish we had a system where you can see who voted on what.

Poop
Everybody does it.

SF Collab

Yeah, I got to watch that yesterday, I haven't laughed that hard in forever. 'Specially with Stamper's animation.

Fantasmical Sex Scene

I agree. I think that's the hottest flash sex scene that's obscene that i've seen. DONG.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 20:15:59

SF collab

Fantasmical Sex Scene

I agree. I think that's the hottest flash sex scene that's obscene that i've seen. DONG.

Now way dude! That was just messed up. Srlsy that was too much that i can handle O.o

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 20:25:20

At 5/19/09 08:15 PM, YouriX wrote: SF collab

Fantasmical Sex Scene

Now way dude! That was just messed up. Srlsy that was too much that i can handle O.o

SF Sex scene

I guess you have to be somewhat perverted to begin with to find it funny. It's definitely up there with 2girls1cup.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 20:30:39

SF collab

At 5/19/09 08:15 PM, YouriX wrote:
Fantasmical Sex Scene

Meh. Newgrounds has completely desensitized me to any of that. If anything, I'm more upset at the unoriginality. That's three times we got that from stamper. It was funny the first time, it was interesting the second time... now it's just really bland and old. The animation was great, but I'm getting tired of the same old shit. I need something new, something cool. I need something other than sex and human excrement. Seriously, I want to see some hot human on plant action. Right noaw >:(

OLOLOLOLOL HYPOCRISY! :D :D :D :D

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 20:41:13

yeah, if you think that's bad, you have no idea what disgusting and disturbing truly is.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 20:47:23

At 5/19/09 08:41 PM, Rekluse wrote: yeah, if you think that's bad, you have no idea what disgusting and disturbing truly is.

Yeah that's what I was about to say. Bunch of sensitive pussies 'round here ;) j/k but seriously, my sense of humor has close to no limits

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 20:53:24

Well..

Well sorry for saying this. But you guys are really sick o.O

But i still love guys ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-19 23:32:02

The point?

I don't get it, why can't we talk about the audio aspect of our lives? I'd like to get into conversations about recording/composing and such. I feel that the general board is plenty of room to discuss all this general conversation.

Just wondering, sorry if I'm missing the point but I wanna find a place to discuss audio without having to post a thread every time.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 00:00:14

At 5/19/09 08:47 PM, Gorgorothx wrote:
At 5/19/09 08:41 PM, Rekluse wrote: yeah, if you think that's bad, you have no idea what disgusting and disturbing truly is.
Yeah that's what I was about to say. Bunch of sensitive pussies 'round here ;) j/k but seriously, my sense of humor has close to no limits

Newgrounds
Losing your innocence overnight. If you can't handle it, or find it disturbing, then you must be new. Hell, this is only my account for music and Flashes, I've been here for quite some time.