00:00
00:00

I bought a ShamWow

5,772 Views | 88 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:24:11


At 1/20/09 09:22 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: So it really works?
I'm gonna get one now!

Yeah!


life can be real fuckin crazy

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:24:34


At 1/20/09 08:43 PM, Dorkcraft wrote: Nice dude! Now go back to 4chan!

now now, this is one of the few memes that are actually acceptable and mildly entertaining, leave him be.

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:24:54


At 1/20/09 08:43 PM, Silent-G wrote: cut a little piece off and swallow it, I wonder if it would just dehydrate your entire body.

Heh, It might. Hmm...Anyone here willing to try it? Possibly a 10 year old? You know you want to :P


PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:35:40


At 1/20/09 08:49 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:46 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:

Didn't I just tell you to go back to 4chan?
Get lost troll, you're not welcome here.

I'm no troll, amigo. Just looking out for the safety of NG.


VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:38:08


At 1/20/09 09:35 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:49 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:46 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:

Didn't I just tell you to go back to 4chan?
Get lost troll, you're not welcome here.
I'm no troll, amigo. Just looking out for the safety of NG.

Are you really?


Fuck

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:40:57


At 1/20/09 09:38 PM, LedZabbath wrote:
At 1/20/09 09:35 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:49 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:46 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:

Didn't I just tell you to go back to 4chan?
Get lost troll, you're not welcome here.
I'm no troll, amigo. Just looking out for the safety of NG.
Are you really?

Yes, and it seemed to make him pretty angry. I am seriously hurt by the troll comment.


VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:41:48


At 1/20/09 08:45 PM, Metal-Sonic-v2 wrote: Billy Mays endorses Zorbeez, so they are automatically better.

True. But...

I bought a ShamWow


Life is like a cupcake. Your enjoying it until somebody bumps into you and you drop it.

</Shamful Ad>

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:43:08


wow. that was simply entertaining to read.


.Look it's a Girl, who likes... Girls.

.isntthatfun.

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:44:33


ShamWow is just a fuckin' Zorbeez with a new posterboy (creepy as he is) and a new name.
Billy Mays owns Vince's Shit.

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:46:55


At 1/20/09 09:44 PM, Foreshadow wrote: ShamWow is just a fuckin' Zorbeez with a new posterboy (creepy as he is) and a new name.
Billy Mays owns Vince's Shit.

I actually kind of believe that...


VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:47:07


At 1/20/09 09:40 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:
Yes, and it seemed to make him pretty angry. I am seriously hurt by the troll comment.

You are quite the troll.


Fuck

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:49:26


At 1/20/09 09:35 PM, Dorkcraft wrote: I'm no troll, amigo. Just looking out for the safety of NG.

Fuck you and your one-hundred posts.

IT'S ALL ABOUT POST COUNT!


BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:52:38


At 1/20/09 09:44 PM, Foreshadow wrote: ShamWow is just a fuckin' Zorbeez with a new posterboy (creepy as he is) and a new name.
Billy Mays owns Vince's Shit.

Fuck you, Billy ain't got shit on Vince


life can be real fuckin crazy

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:55:22


At 1/20/09 09:47 PM, LedZabbath wrote:
At 1/20/09 09:40 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:
Yes, and it seemed to make him pretty angry. I am seriously hurt by the troll comment.
You are quite the troll.

How am I a troll?!?!? :(


VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 21:59:40


At 1/20/09 09:35 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:49 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/20/09 08:46 PM, Dorkcraft wrote:

Didn't I just tell you to go back to 4chan?
Get lost troll, you're not welcome here.
I'm no troll, amigo. Just looking out for the safety of NG.

Riiiight. Because you just so happen to be the next best thing to happen to this site. Quit trolling.


BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 22:11:27


Does that shit really work?! If so, PM me and tell me, as I'll never check this thread again.

I love Vince. He's so like the Scout in TF2.

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 22:41:49


At 1/20/09 10:11 PM, SuperSkittles wrote: Does that shit really work?! If so, PM me and tell me, as I'll never check this thread again.

I love Vince. He's so like the Scout in TF2.

I see the resemblance.

I bought a ShamWow


ROCK GOD HISAO - [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 22:46:44


At 1/20/09 09:01 PM, doodleonsociety wrote: nuclear waste
from WWII (germany)

Someone needs to stop skipping school...


BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 22:48:32


At 1/20/09 10:46 PM, Eyeguy wrote:
At 1/20/09 09:01 PM, doodleonsociety wrote: nuclear waste
from WWII (germany)
Someone needs to stop skipping school...

J/k, don't take it personally


BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 22:52:11


is it broken yet?

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 23:14:11


At 1/20/09 09:16 PM, Elfer wrote: My brother bought some shamwows and says they're amazing. Maybe I can convince him to get the slap chop.

i want vince to be my housewife


"when i'm good, i'm good...but when i'm bad, i'm better."

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-20 23:17:51


At 1/20/09 11:14 PM, nymphoid wrote:
At 1/20/09 09:16 PM, Elfer wrote: My brother bought some shamwows and says they're amazing. Maybe I can convince him to get the slap chop.
i want vince to be my housewife

Me too


life can be real fuckin crazy

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 01:47:03


i remember seeing a "super shammy" being dispayed at the pne fair about 7 or 8 years ago

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 04:24:46


I would rather have a slap chop.

Shamwow is the worst name ever

CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 04:30:45


You Heard the man

I bought a ShamWow

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 05:06:30


I looked by this thread and I saw the post about cutting a piece off and swallowing it to see if it dehydrated somebody. I laughed so hard when I read that. But that brings me to this point. What if we just took about one million Shamwows and dump them into a major body of water? What could be the consequences of that?

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 07:11:13


At 1/21/09 05:06 AM, Gooch wrote: I looked by this thread and I saw the post about cutting a piece off and swallowing it to see if it dehydrated somebody. I laughed so hard when I read that. But that brings me to this point. What if we just took about one million Shamwows and dump them into a major body of water? What could be the consequences of that?

Say a plane carrying millions of shamwow's crashed in the middle of the Atlantic, we'd all be fucked


life can be real fuckin crazy

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 07:16:54


Wow, does it contain a black hole, that transports all absorbed substance to a different dimension? If so, what will happen to the Earths water supply when everyone buys one? Sure, at first the global warming syndrome may be solved, but after that humanity will be reduced to a smoldering inferno, piles of ashes swiftling in the lonesome wind.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #54 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 07:19:24


At 1/21/09 07:11 AM, link-011 wrote:
Say a plane carrying millions of shamwow's crashed in the middle of the Atlantic, we'd all be fucked

It's hard saying.

Also, I bring your attention to this. I don't know if this was ever brought up at any point in time, but Mr. Offer made this film called the "Underground Comedy Movie". I remember seeing this movie advertised on Comedy Central in the early morning. That clip right there is the only clip I can find of the movie on Youtube (that's not in the English language, anyways). But from what I remember of it in the commercials, it had some pretty funny shit in it.

Response to I bought a ShamWow 2009-01-21 09:22:57


did you say "wow" everytime?


AMV? In case you were wondering how I was blinded and why I am make shoes, click on my sig to find out. NAO!!!

BBS Signature