00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New CrazyTalk Section!

7,307 Views | 39 Replies
Respond to this Topic

New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 12:51:36

I've been working on a fun new edition to Newgrounds called CrazyTalk! Newgrounds is one of the first websites to bring you silly Crazytalk images from Reallusion.com! So far we have Newgrounds' cat Sherbert bringing you interesting news stories from around the globe, Britney Spears, Mr. Rogers, and Evil Geisha Woman from the NG BBS! I will be trying to update what they say as much as I can, so be sure to check them out frequently so you don't miss anything. You can make your own CrazyTalk images by visiting Reallusion.com and downloading their software. You can make your friends, parents, grandparents, or whoever you want a CrazyTalking fool! :) This software is still in testing, so if you have any problems or comments, please respond! There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think! :)

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 13:22:26

its got potential

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 14:58:20

That's some cool stuff! Sherbert was funny :) that teacher is some kind of dumbass. I think you should ditch Mr. Rogers, he scared the hell out of me. He looks like a serial killer - go click on Mr. Rogers and watch his eyes - pyscho... I don't know about what Britney said though, I think she's gonna leave you 3 'Hot pieces of ass' (is that what she said?) for a real man like Darnell :) It's cool though.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 15:11:30

:There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think!

Does Crazy Talk work with Macs? I am probably the only Mac person on Newgrounds but I was at the Crazy Talk Website to download the Plugin and it only talked about Windows so I am not sure. If somebody knows if it does please respond or E-Mail me at KDGE@mac.com. By the way, I like your frontpage pic Wade.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 15:38:10

At 3/13/01 02:58 PM, redfxdotnet wrote: That's some cool stuff! Sherbert was funny :) that teacher is some kind of dumbass. I think you should ditch Mr. Rogers, he scared the hell out of me. He looks like a serial killer - go click on Mr. Rogers and watch his eyes - pyscho...

Ditch Mr. Rogers? :) No way! Think I wanted him to look friendly? The whole idea was to make him look and act like a sick bastard! :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 16:24:53

I like drugs.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 19:54:54

Ditch Mr. Rogers? :) No way! Think I wanted him to look friendly? The whole idea was to make him look and act like a sick bastard! :)

Heh... we all konw he's a pedolphile :)

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 19:56:59

Dammit... can't I edit my post. I hate when I make typos and these idiots jump all over my ass, as if I don't know how to spell.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 21:51:11

At 3/13/01 07:54 PM, redfxdotnet wrote:

konw? What's konw? :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-13 22:31:58

konw? What's konw? :)

GRRR!!! I was referring to 'pedolphile'... ahem.. pedophile. But thanks for pointing out a can't even spell 'know' properly. urgh... I should just quit now.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 02:21:09

It's not bad... but - they -- speak -- -- sooooooo ... slooooowwww....

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 05:34:08

At 3/14/01 02:21 AM, acxr wrote: It's not bad... but - they -- speak -- -- sooooooo ... slooooowwww....

get a faster computer?

New CrazyTalk Section!

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 09:02:28

At 3/14/01 02:21 AM, acxr wrote: It's not bad... but - they -- speak -- -- sooooooo ... slooooowwww....

What speed is your computer? I could speed them up some more, but then they get hard to understand. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 13:42:16

At 3/13/01 12:51 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I've been working on a fun new edition to Newgrounds called CrazyTalk! We've teamed up with Reallusion.com to bring you silly CrazyTalk images! So far we have Newgrounds' cat Sherbert bringing you interesting news stories from around the globe, Britney Spears, Mr. Rogers, and Evil Geisha Woman from the NG BBS! I will be trying to update what they say as much as I can, so be sure to check them out frequently so you don't miss anything. You can make your own CrazyTalk images by visiting Reallusion.com and downloading their software. You can make your friends, parents, grandparents, or whoever you want a CrazyTalking fool! :) This software is still in testing, so if you have any problems or comments, please respond! There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think! :)

Wade, I love my crazy talk!!! All my friends are so jealous. What other CrazyTalkers do you have coming up for us to look at?
I have an idea. George Dubyah! I'm sure you'll have a LOT of ideas for what HE'LL say, lol!!!

New CrazyTalk Section!

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 14:22:17

At 3/14/01 01:42 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: Wade, I love my crazy talk!!! All my friends are so jealous. What other CrazyTalkers do you have coming up for us to look at?
I have an idea. George Dubyah! I'm sure you'll have a LOT of ideas for what HE'LL say, lol!!!

Just let me know if you want your CrazyTalk to say anything else. I was thinking of a George W. Bush one. Although I'm pro-bush for the most part. At least someones trying to let us keep more of the money we earn.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 21:10:52

At 3/13/01 12:51 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I've been working on a fun new edition to Newgrounds called CrazyTalk! We've teamed up with Reallusion.com to bring you silly CrazyTalk images! So far we have Newgrounds' cat Sherbert bringing you interesting news stories from around the globe, Britney Spears, Mr. Rogers, and Evil Geisha Woman from the NG BBS! I will be trying to update what they say as much as I can, so be sure to check them out frequently so you don't miss anything. You can make your own CrazyTalk images by visiting Reallusion.com and downloading their software. You can make your friends, parents, grandparents, or whoever you want a CrazyTalking fool! :) This software is still in testing, so if you have any problems or comments, please respond! There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think! :)

I got an idea. You should add a plug in where users can type in what they want the people to say. I think it'd be good for a few good laughs.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 22:50:37

Very interesting, I'd like to see what you do with this crazy talk thing.

New CrazyTalk Section!

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-14 22:52:07

At 3/13/01 03:11 PM, KDGE wrote:
There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think!
Does Crazy Talk work with Macs? I am probably the only Mac person on Newgrounds but I was at the Crazy Talk Website to download the Plugin and it only talked about Windows so I am not sure. If somebody knows if it does please respond or E-Mail me at KDGE@mac.com. By the way, I like your frontpage pic Wade.

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 08:59:41

it looks great but why do they talk so choppy! Is it to make the lipsync clearer, or what ? their voice makes it sound boring

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 10:04:29

At 3/15/01 08:59 AM, McFretN wrote: it looks great but why do they talk so choppy! Is it to make the lipsync clearer, or what ? their voice makes it sound boring

How choppy is choppy? It sounds smooth on my computer, but it sounds like a computer talking. :) Do you have TTS available for your computer? If you get TTS it might improve the speech.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 10:05:33

At 3/14/01 09:10 PM, FerretDude wrote: I got an idea. You should add a plug in where users can type in what they want the people to say. I think it'd be good for a few good laughs.

Yeah it would, and the software is in the works to do that. As soon as it is available, we'll make sure to let users type in what they want the models to say. To do this though, you will have to have TTS installed.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 12:21:23

CrazyTalk is fucked! You can't get any weirder than a cross between a Peter Gabriel video and Stephen Hawkins voice. It's still pretty funny though. I enjoyed and agreed with the Evil Geisha Woman one the most =)

You should do Stephen Hawkins, that would be sick. It would seem like he's really talking, hahahaha! Make him talk like a gimp pimp, and have a Tyrone style hat on him, hehe.

Overall interesting work!

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 14:23:17

yeah thats what i mean, a computer voice. They need to support a realistic voice. Then it might sound a bit more interesting than these emotionless dialougues

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 15:58:52

At 3/15/01 12:21 PM, Opus wrote: You should do Stephen Hawkins, that would be sick. It would seem like he's really talking, hahahaha! Make him talk like a gimp pimp, and have a Tyrone style hat on him, hehe.

Per your request!
http://www.newgrounds.com/crazytalk/hawking

It's actually Stephen Hawking. I found that out after I named all my files Hawkins! Doh! :) Hehe. It was tricky to make it so his mouth wouldn't move, but I got it close enough. It just looks like he's figgiting or something. Hehe. Ops, forgot the Pimp hat, maybe I'll add that in later. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 19:35:37

what?! that was a total waste of time!
please dont do anything that stupid EVER AGAIN!

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-15 22:06:26

why cant i play anything, it just loads and nothing happens?

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-16 09:36:44

At 3/15/01 10:06 PM, e-z wrote: why cant i play anything, it just loads and nothing happens?

Please give more information. What operating system are you running? Who's browser are you using? What version is it? How fast is your internet connection?

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-16 09:37:47

At 3/15/01 07:35 PM, webwop wrote: what?! that was a total waste of time!
please dont do anything that stupid EVER AGAIN!

Well, plenty of other people thought it was funny. Maybe if you knew who Stephen Hawking is you'd find it funny, unless it offended you. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-16 14:01:00

Suggestions for future CrazyTalk shit...

Dick Cheney (with heart attack)
Charlton Heston
N'Sync
Fred Durst (with camp voice)
Tom Fulp
Saddam Hussein

Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-17 15:08:34

At 3/15/01 03:58 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 3/15/01 12:21 PM, Opus wrote: You should do Stephen Hawkins, that would be sick. It would seem like he's really talking, hahahaha! Make him talk like a gimp pimp, and have a Tyrone style hat on him, hehe.
Per your request!
http://www.newgrounds.com/crazytalk/hawking

Oh shit, that was funny! Thanks man!