00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pro-hamas Game On Front Page?

3,756 Views | 53 Replies

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 08:30:51

Hypocrite, you're so butthurt but if it was made from the other perspective you'd be 5'ing and favoriting.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 09:05:08

And REMEMBER, kids! Using CAPS makes your arguments MORE VALID and make you seem MORE MATURE! As do EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!
So somebody submitted content you didn't agree with. Here's a bottle of whine, and theres a waaambulance waiting for you outside.

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 09:15:29

At 1/3/09 09:10 AM, Grammer wrote:

: The game sucks, but I favorited it because it has a good message
Yeah i love it too, it rocks. New favorite for me as well.

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 09:23:57

At 1/3/09 06:07 AM, liljimmy2 wrote:
Yes, and neither should the V-Tech game or others but you know what?
It's a little thing called freedom of speech, now as for the front page...Idk talk to Tom or someone about that... but it's not like you really can stop it...

You don't like it? Leave then. There's nothing saying you have to play your games on NG.

Funny talking about free speech whilst telling the guy to shut the fuck up, huh?

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 09:36:20

At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: That's like someone will make a game a game where you need to kill Jews (or people in WWII) with Hitler, alongside interesting facts that show how "awesome" Hitler is and how smart he is and how everyone should love him. And not only that, but it will also be featured on the front page.

But is it fun? That's the part you seem to ignore.

At 1/3/09 06:07 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: What if I made a game called "Kill Tom Fulp", HOWEVER it wasn't in a comical way, but in a serious way.

Would it be fun? If you made a fun, clever game about killing Tom, I'm sure he'd put it on the front page.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 15:26:34

At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: Hey,

I'm just wondering how is it possible that a game that supports a terrorist organization, is now featured on the front page.

A game that talks about how "unfair" the Israeli are, by FINALLY responding to the rockets that Hamas are shooting at us AFTER EIGHT YEARS.

Why is that game featured on the front page? That's ridiculous!

Lol, its a game.
There's a game in which you loot the tsunami victim, there's a sucide bomber game.

Or maybe the fulp's are anti-semit?

Fuck the corporate world!

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 15:43:29

At 1/3/09 05:57 AM, Rohedin wrote: Lulz, they're getting bombed.

pretty much typical NG response, so why the hell not make a game out of it?

To get great ratio always built three airports and a headquarter.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 15:45:17

Quit your bitching its a game.get over it.

wimp

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 15:49:46

At 1/3/09 06:03 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: A game that clearly says "DESTROY ISRAEL! KILL ALL THE JEWS!" as a propaganda, and not as an idea for an innocent game, isn't a game that should be featured on the front page. I don't think it should even be in this website.

Being anti-Israel is not the same as being anti-semetic, and besides it doesn't clearly state that as propaganda at all. It's giving the view point of a certain individual is on one side of a conflict. There is no way that this, or any game, should be taken down off of this site because some people deem it controvserial or against their views, because Newgrounds has always protected the freedom for people to express themselves in their flash however they want to.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 15:52:35

At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote:
A game that talks about how "unfair" the Israeli are, by FINALLY responding to the rockets that Hamas are shooting at us AFTER EIGHT YEARS.

You know after 62 years of illegal occupation...

And consider the difference in scale. Off course, as an Israeli, you're hardly very objective about these things.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 15:56:32

Would someone like to tell me game this guy is ranting on about?

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 16:12:31

About the Muhammed cartoon thing, there's more to it. Apparently radical Imams got their hands on much more offensive drawings of Muhammed, apparently for very far-right publications and claimed to the masses that they were published in a Major Newspaper (mind you Jyllands Posten isn't published outside Denmarks, so how would they know, really?), a documentarist went around the protests in the Middle East and showed people a copy of the drawing, and the protestors didn't recognise them, didn't think they were all that offenssive, and according to one "They don't even look like Muhammed"

As for the game. Well, haven't played it, and I don't really take a habit of playing those sorts of games anymore. But I did understand, from the blurb, that you can choose which side you're on.

Topic starter, however, seems to think in the mindset of not automatically taking Israel's side on everything = Opposition to Israel = Opposition to Jews = Hitler. The holocaust was horrible, but that doesn't excuse threating other people like shit for decades to come. Especially if you're not one of the survivors, but a decendant, or decendant of those who weren't even targetted, due to lacation.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation, by the defintion of Israel, USA and EU, but not the UN. According to the United Nations international law, they are a resistance movement defending their home country, and thus, not terrorists. I do not actually agree with them, or most of their goals. I'm more of a PPP supporter, though I do admit that armed self defense is needed when you're up against the greatest military force (with Nukes, too) in the whole region.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 16:15:27

At 1/3/09 03:56 PM, WingCommand wrote: Would someone like to tell me game this guy is ranting on about?

Charger Escape. I had no idea it had a hidden message either. Damn horses....

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 16:17:27

At 1/3/09 06:03 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: No, the game is offensive because it is made to convince you that the Hamas terrorist organization is good, and that Israeli isn't.

If that game was a game without these facts, i.e. "Shoot the Israelis!" or "Shoot the terrorists!" I wouldn't mind. The problem is that the game was made to deliver a message, and that is that Israeli is evil.

Why? Because in the game you see quotes from Israel's prime minister, and you see 1 rocket hit Israel and then suddenly Israel are bombing Gaza (that's not true, btw, Hamas is bombing us for EIGHT YEARS and we didn't respond until now), followed by a lot of facts that are meant to make you think Israelis are the bad guys, Hamas are the good guys.

A game that clearly says "DESTROY ISRAEL! KILL ALL THE JEWS!" as a propaganda, and not as an idea for an innocent game, isn't a game that should be featured on the front page. I don't think it should even be in this website.

The isrealis are the real terrorists. They stole land from the Palestinians and made them second-class citizens. Israel is the only nation that currently openly supports genocide and torture. They support a current Israeli apartheid. Now they are bombing innocent civilians in Gaza.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 18:31:56

In case you're new to this site, that's kind of how it works. It provokes controversy when it can. That's how it was founded.
Anyway, as for a pro-Hamas stance, a lot of people are behind Palestine on this one. I think they're both idiots, and both sides lose no matter what just by fighting this way. Hamas is posing a threat, but it's more of a nuisance than anything, yet dangerous enough to warrant a response. Israel, on the other hand has been downright psychopathic in its response. At least in this case.
As for the message of the game, that x number of Israelis die for each number of y Palestinians, Hamas has to know by now that those are the odds, but they continue to fight the way that they do to garner sympathy. Israel is paranoid and everything they do pisses off the Arab world.
They fight, Palestinians die, Israel looks like assholes, everyone loses.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 18:35:20

At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: A game that talks about how "unfair" the Israeli are, by FINALLY responding to the rockets that Hamas are shooting at us AFTER EIGHT YEARS.

He said us. He's only pissed because he's Israeli.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 21:59:26

I don't mean to sound like a jack ass, because I personally don't like the game, but Newgrounds most prominent games are based off of killing random celebrities. Assassin anyone? I mean that's offensive to certain people, and Newgrounds has never said that it was trying to make everything good for everyone. I'm not Anti-Israel in any way, but the Hamas is a legitimate organization and political party within Palestinian people. The ENTIRE Middle East, almost all of it, is surrounded by enemies. You got Iraq and Iran, Iraq and Kuwait, Israel and Palestinians, and more that I can't remember.

Why get all worked up over a game, a GAME, that is supposed to be about destroying something. Hell, let's also get offended about Battle Gear because it promotes Russian, Chinese, and American superiority.

Well, I am HIV-.

And everyone knows that when you multiply a negative by a positive you get a negative.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-04 10:27:27

OH SHIT, CONTROVERSIAL ENTERTAINMENT?! ON MY NEWGROUNDS?!?!?!?!?!

Don't worry, I'm sure Tom Fulp will take it down in a matter of seconds - We can't have people have fun on the internet if someone is offended.

FGSFDS

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-04 11:49:53

Hey man, people can have their say no matter how ridiculous it sounds. And denying them their say is simply being a gaggle of assholes. Now, we're no gaggle of assholes, are we?
Doesn't mean we have to agree, but we can sure listen.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-04 12:42:39

When the IRA bombed London way back when, we didn't go and bomb the shit out of Irish civillians, because you can't punish a country for the actions of a group, whether they are based there or not.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-12 11:00:30

At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: A game that talks about how "unfair" the Israeli are, by FINALLY responding to the rockets that Hamas are shooting at us AFTER EIGHT YEARS.

Why is that game featured on the front page? That's ridiculous!

That's like someone will make a game a game where you need to kill Jews (or people in WWII) with Hitler, alongside interesting facts that show how "awesome" Hitler is and how smart he is and how everyone should love him. And not only that, but it will also be featured on the front page.

HAHAHHAHAHAH
yeah, you got me there, toma-moron. I'm actually the secret grandson of Hitler. But.. how did you find out about my next game?

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-12 11:06:11

So somebody is Jewish or supports the HAMAS big time. I really don't care for that stuff.

War plz D:

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-12 11:15:49

That's just Newgrounds for ya. Where Sick shit always gets front page.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-12 11:21:33

try www.disney.com

shit like that is why I love NG