00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pro-hamas Game On Front Page?

3,761 Views | 53 Replies

Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 05:23:56

Hey,

I'm just wondering how is it possible that a game that supports a terrorist organization, is now featured on the front page.

A game that talks about how "unfair" the Israeli are, by FINALLY responding to the rockets that Hamas are shooting at us AFTER EIGHT YEARS.

Why is that game featured on the front page? That's ridiculous!

That's like someone will make a game a game where you need to kill Jews (or people in WWII) with Hitler, alongside interesting facts that show how "awesome" Hitler is and how smart he is and how everyone should love him. And not only that, but it will also be featured on the front page.

NOT ONLY THAT, but also the game doesn't even WORK as of the time of writing this post. The game should play for 3 minutes, yet it plays for 5 seconds.

Please, dear Newgrounds staff/frontpage pickers/whatever (excuse me for lack of knowledge, I didn't log in to this account for probably like 4 years), how come that a game that is anti-Israeli and pro-Hamas, a terrorist organization that wants to destroy Israel and generally all jews in the world, is getting featured in the front page - a game that isn't even working?

Tomeron.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 05:49:25

Why the hell not?

Ok, lets assume the game doesn't talk about how "good" and "peace-wanting" the Hamas is, and how "evil" and "children-killing" Israel is.

The fact is, THE GAME DOESNT WORK. You click "play" and after 5 seconds the game ends, and I quote the author:
"Sorry, I broke the game, it's supposed to play for 3 minutes, not 5 seconds. I've uploaded an updated version that fixes this, just have to wait for an NG admin to OK the change. God, I'm a moron."

How come, that a game that isn't even WORKING, is getting featured on the front page? And that's without minding all the anti-Jewish pro-Hamas stuff in the game.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 05:54:50

You can't have everything your way.
I bet you there are millions of anti American, Western and Christian flash out there that nobody complains about, and there are no anti hamas flash on this site so go make one and see if it makes the front page.
Also, don't make Israel look like the innocent ones here.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 05:56:28

...It's Newgrounds...

who gives a fuck, if you don't like it don't play it and stop bitching...

Smoke bongs, sing songs. Lost at sea.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 05:57:06

Lulz, they're getting bombed.

pretty much typical NG response, so why the hell not make a game out of it?

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 05:57:42

At 1/3/09 05:49 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: The fact is, THE GAME DOESNT WORK. You click "play" and after 5 seconds the game ends, and I quote the author:
"Sorry, I broke the game, it's supposed to play for 3 minutes, not 5 seconds. I've uploaded an updated version that fixes this, just have to wait for an NG admin to OK the change. God, I'm a moron."

How come, that a game that isn't even WORKING, is getting featured on the front page? And that's without minding all the anti-Jewish pro-Hamas stuff in the game.

If I understand you correctly, you're calling a perfectly good game offensive and wrong just because the author made a mistake? I fear you lack the intelligence to comprehend the satirical genius that flash contains.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:03:06

No, the game is offensive because it is made to convince you that the Hamas terrorist organization is good, and that Israeli isn't.

If that game was a game without these facts, i.e. "Shoot the Israelis!" or "Shoot the terrorists!" I wouldn't mind. The problem is that the game was made to deliver a message, and that is that Israeli is evil.

Why? Because in the game you see quotes from Israel's prime minister, and you see 1 rocket hit Israel and then suddenly Israel are bombing Gaza (that's not true, btw, Hamas is bombing us for EIGHT YEARS and we didn't respond until now), followed by a lot of facts that are meant to make you think Israelis are the bad guys, Hamas are the good guys.

A game that clearly says "DESTROY ISRAEL! KILL ALL THE JEWS!" as a propaganda, and not as an idea for an innocent game, isn't a game that should be featured on the front page. I don't think it should even be in this website.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:07:19

At 1/3/09 06:03 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: I don't think it should even be in this website.

Yes, and neither should the V-Tech game or others but you know what?
It's a little thing called freedom of speech, now as for the front page...Idk talk to Tom or someone about that... but it's not like you really can stop it...

You don't like it? Leave then. There's nothing saying you have to play your games on NG.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:07:51

Sorry for double post, I couldn't find an edit button.

What if I made a game called "Kill Tom Fulp", HOWEVER it wasn't in a comical way, but in a serious way.

As in, I wouldn't say "This is Tom Fulp. KILL HIM!" and the game will start. I will show facts, such as "Tom Fulp did this in October 2003" "Tom Fulp did this in that" "When this happened Tom Fulp did this", and I will say "That man must be killed, for everything he has done to the world, if you know him personally, kill him", and in the flash game I'll show all the "evil" stuff he has done. What would you think they will say about the game? Do you think it'll reach front page? I think it'll be removed from the website after a second.

Note that I'm not saying as if this game was made in a comical way, I'm saying that someone made this flash game because he REALLY does wants to kill him, and he made the game to convince people to help him.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:09:51

Who cares?
Fuck everybody.

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:10:29

At 1/3/09 06:09 AM, OneLastCaress wrote: Who cares?
Fuck everybody.

Agreed.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:10:53

Listen I'm not picking sides or saying it's right or wrong. But this is Newgrounds, Everything by Everyone, people don' t come here to be polite they come here to be entertained, to start arguments and piss peopel off. Nobody really cares, it's an escape from reality, I like it when wrong shit is made, it's a gesture of freedom, unlike some places where your creativity is far more limited aheDEVIANTARTahem.

I know it's hard for you to take because you actually live there unlike most of us who quite frankly don't knwo what the fuck we're talkign about, but you better get used to it, it's the internet, if you don't like it, there's always the real world.

...and that's no fun :(

I'm a tad dislexic, don't hate me.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:10:58

It's a video game. It's just a bunch of pixels moving when you press a button. Not terrorism.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:13:50

Wait, you're saying that you're shocked and offended by an offensive game on this website?
Dude, if you're that easily offended, you're in the wrong fucking place, bro.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:14:36

At 1/3/09 06:10 AM, MarkArandjus wrote: Listen I'm not picking sides or saying it's right or wrong. But this is Newgrounds, Everything by Everyone, people don' t come here to be polite they come here to be entertained, to start arguments and piss peopel off. Nobody really cares, it's an escape from reality, I like it when wrong shit is made, it's a gesture of freedom, unlike some places where your creativity is far more limited aheDEVIANTARTahem.

I know it's hard for you to take because you actually live there unlike most of us who quite frankly don't knwo what the fuck we're talkign about, but you better get used to it, it's the internet, if you don't like it, there's always the real world.

...and that's no fun :(

The game wasn't created to ENTERTAIN people, it was created to BRAINWASH people, to make them think Israel is evil and should be destroyed by showing false facts.

Also, about the "these are just moving pixels", that's bullshit.
When someone drew a caricature of Muhammad, what was the response of the Arabic world?

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:17:05

At 1/3/09 06:14 AM, ToMeRoN wrote:

The game wasn't created to ENTERTAIN people, it was created to BRAINWASH people, to make them think Israel is evil and should be destroyed by showing false facts.

When someone drew a caricature of Muhammad, what was the response of the Arabic world?

Dude, you don't get it... this is not a regulated place... Freedom of speech is kept to a high standard at NG...
If you don't like it, don't play it, and if you're going to bitch and moan about it, you have no business here so get the fuck off of the site.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:17:42

At 1/3/09 06:14 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: When someone drew a caricature of Muhammad, what was the response of the Arabic world?

Hilariousness?

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:18:13

At 1/3/09 06:07 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: Sorry for double post, I couldn't find an edit button.

This thread just became classic. As for your Tom Fulp argument, here ya go.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:21:37

At 1/3/09 06:18 AM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote:
At 1/3/09 06:07 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: Sorry for double post, I couldn't find an edit button.

I say we all point and laugh until this thread is locked or deleted.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:23:54

At 1/3/09 06:21 AM, Sexplosion wrote:
At 1/3/09 06:18 AM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote:
I say we all point and laugh until this thread is locked or deleted.

Who says we weren't already doing that?

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:25:45

At 1/3/09 06:23 AM, EvilerBowser1001 wrote:
At 1/3/09 06:21 AM, Sexplosion wrote: I say we all point and laugh until this thread is locked or deleted.
Who says we weren't already doing that?

We aren't doing it enough, this guy hasn't started sobbing uncontrollably.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:42:41

wtf? go whine about how all the girls in all the hentai-games look like they're 12 years old instead.

Wakka wakka

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:52:07

50 peopel died, that's what, btu that was teh responce of the Arabic world. The rest of us wouldn't do anything because we respect the freedom to draw Muhammad, the freedo mto create, soemthing you're nto respecting right now. Teh rest of us dont' want to lvie i na world where yo ucan't draw Muhammad, can't talk bad abotu teh bible, can't say hindu religion is silly, or can't make a Hammas flash game :/

And listen don't worry about portraying Israel as evil. People have already made up their minds about it, some don't like israel, some dont' like the Palsetinians. Personally I think nobody's innocent, you're killing each other that's wrong, I know you're defendign yourself, but what can I say you did some nasty shit, they did some nasty shit, it's all nasty shit. An example of thsi being true is that nobody makes flash games about liking, they make flash games about NOT liking either side

I'm a tad dislexic, don't hate me.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:56:29

At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: I'm just wondering how is it possible that a game that supports a terrorist organization, is now featured on the front page.

NewGrounds is the home of controversy. I still live by the old slogan, the new low, or the future today. Without the insulting submissions this place wouldn't be what it is today. :)

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 06:57:41

At 1/3/09 06:56 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/3/09 05:23 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: I'm just wondering how is it possible that a game that supports a terrorist organization, is now featured on the front page.
NewGrounds is the home of controversy. I still live by the old slogan, the new low, or the future today. Without the insulting submissions this place wouldn't be what it is today. :)

Amen to that! And who would honestly want to live in a world without Newgrounds?=]

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 07:11:59

At 1/3/09 06:57 AM, liljimmy2 wrote: Amen to that! And who would honestly want to live in a world without Newgrounds?=]

Would there be a world without it? A website that changes so many peoples fates, wonder how things would be if it hadn't existed . . .

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 07:13:47

At 1/3/09 07:11 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/3/09 06:57 AM, liljimmy2 wrote: Amen to that! And who would honestly want to live in a world without Newgrounds?=]
Would there be a world without it? A website that changes so many peoples fates, wonder how things would be if it hadn't existed . . .

Ahhh but we digress...lol

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 08:03:39

Who's to say that Israel aren't the evil ones? You're trying to brainwash me into thinking Hamas are the evil ones.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 08:13:05

At 1/3/09 05:49 AM, ToMeRoN wrote: The fact is, THE GAME DOESNT WORK.

When the admins put it on the front page, it worked. In fact, I played it 2 days ago, and it was working perfectly.

For some reason, the uploader replaced the 3 min. version with a 5 sec. version, or some glitch hit the game, whatever. The fact is is that flash should be and is put up on the front page because they are artistic and well-made, not because the admins agree or disagree with its political statement.

As long as the flash is not harmful, then political statement has no bearing.

Response to Pro-hamas Game On Front Page? 2009-01-03 08:24:45

Its the internet. Shit happens.