00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

beastiality should be legalized

10,476 Views | 51 Replies

beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 00:42:42

I mean, we do alot worse things to animals , and I see no problem with beastiality as long as the animal isnt in pain . although I think its disgusting , we shoudln,t arbatraly choose whats legal and whats not based on what we see as gross.

oviously this only applys to mamals, so I think it should only be legal if the animasl is in heats., idk what do you guys think on this?

also serious replys only please.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 00:51:23

Sodomy too.

Tolerance comes with tolerance of the intolerant. True tolerance doesn't exist.

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 00:57:05

At 12/29/08 12:51 AM, n64kid wrote: Sodomy too.

1. Your profile does not say where you live, but most people on this forum are in the US or Europe, and in the US and most of Europe Sodomy is legal.

2. I agree, the N64 is the greatest game console ever made. Today's systems cannot possibly compare.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:00:03

At 12/29/08 12:57 AM, Conspiracy3 wrote:
At 12/29/08 12:51 AM, n64kid wrote: Sodomy too.
1. Your profile does not say where you live, but most people on this forum are in the US or Europe, and in the US and most of Europe Sodomy is legal.

he lives in the u.s. I belive, so yes it legal where he lives.

anyways, yeah good to see overal agreement.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:12:49

I live in the US but Thedo is a Canadian. He mentioned that he wanted serious replies, but I couldn't help but think of the South Park episode "It's Christmas in Canada", where the Newfoundlander couldn't practice sodomy. I think Canada's current laws allow sodomy if there are only two participants but no other person is so much as to be present in the room.

2. I agree, the N64 is the greatest game console ever made. Today's systems cannot possibly compare.

It's an old account, but this statement holds.

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:20:38

At 12/29/08 01:12 AM, n64kid wrote:
I live in the US but Thedo is a Canadian. He mentioned that he wanted serious replies, but I couldn't help but think of the South Park episode "It's Christmas in Canada", where the Newfoundlander couldn't practice sodomy. I think Canada's current laws allow sodomy if there are only two participants but no other person is so much as to be present in the room.

sadly you are correct,it would be funny to see them enforce that law though.

It's an old account, but this statement holds.

i really dont care what gen system it is, ive found found great games on all of them.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:27:09

here is a list of where it is legal(in the US) and what it is offense it is if the state has laws against it.

source
Legality by US State

(as of July 3, 2004. This information was gathered by countless individuals over time from information freely available from the public domain. Please be aware that this data is not guaranteed to be current, as state laws change frequently and with little fanfare.)

Penal codes are cited where applicable.

Sexual contact with animals is legal (or at least not expressly outlawed) in these U.S. states:

* Alaska
* Arizona
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Florida
* Hawaii
* Kentucky
* Louisiana
* Nebraska
* Nevada
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New Mexico
* Ohio
* South Dakota
* Texas
* Vermont
* Washington (bill is being introduced 2005)
* West Virginia
* Wyoming
Sexual contact with animals is a confirmed misdemeanor in these states:

* California (Penal Code Section 286.5 Misdemeanor)
* Minnesota (Minn. Stat. @609.294, (1993) Either fine of not more than $3,000 or sentence of not more than 1 year.)
* New York (NY CLS Penal @130.20 (1994) Class A misdemeanor)
* Utah ("Bestiality" 76-9-301.8 Class B Misdemeanor)

Sexual contact with animals is a confirmed felony in these states:

* Delaware (11 Del. C. @777 (1993) Class D Criminal felony)
* Georgia (O.C.G.A. @16-6-6 (1994) 1-5 yr. jail sentence)
* Idaho (Idaho Code @18-6605 (1994) "length of imprisonment in excess of 5 years is in discretion of court.")
* Iowa (aggrivated misdemenor)
* Kansas (K.S.A. @2103506 (1993) Aggravated crime, sodomy, security level 2 felony)
* Maine (17-A M.R.S. @ 251 (1994) Class C Crime; 3-5 yrs)
* Maryland (Unnatural/Perverted Sexual Acts Article 27, Section 553. Up to $1,000 fine, max of 10 years prison)
* Massachusetts (Mass. Ann. Laws ch. 272 @34 (1994) Jail sentence of not more than 20 years)
* Michigan (MCL @750.185 (1992) Jail sentence not more than 15 years)
* Mississippi (Miss. Code. Ann., @97-29-59 Sentence of not more than 10 years)
* Montana (Mont. Code. Ann., @45-5-505 (1994) 10 year sentence and/or $50,000 fine)
* North Carolina (N.C. Gen. Stat. @14-177 (1994) Class I felony. 3-10 yrs)
* Oklahoma (21 Okl. St. @886 (1994) "imprisonment not to exceed 10 years")
* Rhode Island (R.I. Gen. Laws @11-10-1 (1993) 7-20 years)
* South Carolina (S.C. Code Ann. @16-15-120 (1993) 5 yrs jail and/or fine of at least $500)
* Virginia (Va. Code. Ann. @18.2-361 (1994) Class 6 Felony)
* Washington D.C. (DC Code @22-3502 (1994) ("Sexual Psychopath" chapter) Fine not more than $1000 and/or sentence of not more than 10 yrs)

Sexual contact with animals is illegal in these states but the exact penalty varies or is unconfirmed:

* Alabama (Code of Ala. @13A-6-63 (1994) "sodomy in 1st degree" criminal offense)
* Arkansas (Ark. Stat. Ann. @13A-6-63 (1994) "sodomy in 1st degree" criminal offense)
* Illinois (720 ILCS 5/12-12 (1994) Crime)
* Indiana (Burn Ind. Code. Ann. @35-42-4-2 (1994))
* North Dakota (N.D. Cent. Code @12.1-20-03, 12.1-20-07, 12.1-20-12 (1993) Various penalties, & can be considered either "gross sexual imposition", "sexual assault" or "deviate sexual act")
* Oregon
* Pennsylvania (18 Pa. C. S. @3101, 3123 and 3124 (1994))
* Tennessee (Tenn. Code. Ann. @39-13-501 (1994))
* Wisconsin (Wis. State. @944.17 (1993))

as far as I'm concerned, I don't care unless I see it or it is my pet your doing it to.

as for being "harmful" to the animal, that's all circumstantial. there is no way in hell a woman letting a dog have sex with her is harming the dog(quite the opposite), but a man who has buttsex with a chicken is harming said chicken.

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:30:32

Links blow on here.

For those who care:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_Christ mas_in_Canada

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:38:54

At 12/29/08 01:30 AM, n64kid wrote:
Links blow on here.

For those who care:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_Christ mas_in_Canada

something is wrong with your link, it is sending me to the page on the word "it"

i think this is what you wanted

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:40:16

At 12/29/08 01:27 AM, heroicspatula wrote:
as far as I'm concerned, I don't care unless I see it or it is my pet your doing it to.

as for being "harmful" to the animal, that's all circumstantial. there is no way in hell a woman letting a dog have sex with her is harming the dog(quite the opposite), but a man who has buttsex with a chicken is harming said chicken.

yeah, thats preety much my opinion , there should be some law to do with the size of the animal and prohibiting anal sex with them.(wich I imagine would be harmful)

its sad its illegal in some states and its completly illegal in canada, but yeah im suprised at the mature reponses im getting.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:47:09

At 12/29/08 01:40 AM, thedo12 wrote:

im suprised at the mature reponses im getting.

Well, on the east coast its almost two in the morning, so all the immature ones are asleep.

I'm not sure what time it is where the rest of you(Conspiracy3, N64kid, and yourself) are, but I'm assuming that the only people still online are people who actually discuss the topic.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:52:36

Dammit! It's a felony where I live. I better hide the gorillas...

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 01:56:13

At 12/29/08 01:47 AM, heroicspatula wrote:
I'm not sure what time it is where the rest of you(Conspiracy3, N64kid, and yourself) are, but I'm assuming that the only people still online are people who actually discuss the topic.

Thanks for fixing the link, certain characters (like the apostrophe) screw up the links here on NG. I don't think I mentioned anything about the topic, but although I'm not in favor of beastiality, I'm against laws taking away the right for humans do partake in said acts. As long as there's neither safety concerns with either the person or animal, nor risks of spreading disease, my claim is that such acts should be decriminalized or legal.

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 02:04:25

At 12/29/08 01:47 AM, heroicspatula wrote:
At 12/29/08 01:40 AM, thedo12 wrote:
im suprised at the mature reponses im getting.

Well, on the east coast its almost two in the morning, so all the immature ones are asleep.

I'm also on the east coast, but I can live with one to two hours of sleep.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. If it's consentual it's acceptable. Sodomy, or bestiality (you can tell if an animal wants it or not).

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 02:06:31

You gave us a reason for why it should't be illegal, buy why in the world should it be legal?

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 03:53:19

At 12/29/08 12:42 AM, thedo12 wrote: also serious replys only please.

Give me a serious topic to discuss first.

And for God's sake, spell check please. That was like reading the Dennis Reynolds' candidacy speech written by Charlie Day.

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 05:38:10

Yeah, whatever, have fun.

If we're going to eat animals, I don't see the argument for not fucking them. I'd rather be raped than eaten.

Side note: can you fuck any Ape and have babies with them? I doubt it. Too bad, you could make some horrible Manpanzee or a Girlilla.

Btw what animals count?
Can you fuck a lobster? Or a trout? Does the animal have to be alive? If I fuck a dead horse, what's the problem? It's dead. If I can't, then can I molest a package of ground meat? Or make sweet talk to two steaks taped together?
Because if I can fuck meats, I think I should be able to fuck a dead animal.

And what do you call it when you have sex with fruits and vegetables? Is there a word for that? I hope it's not illegal, although that would make some great reality tv. I'd love to see a Judge Judy episode with a guy who made sexual advances to a lettuce ( with ranch dressing ) and got caught by his wife.

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 06:08:23

At 12/29/08 05:38 AM, poxpower wrote: And what do you call it when you have sex with fruits and vegetables? Is there a word for that? I hope it's not illegal, although that would make some great reality tv. I'd love to see a Judge Judy episode with a guy who made sexual advances to a lettuce ( with ranch dressing ) and got caught by his wife.

It usually doesn't start off with the ranch... o_0

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 09:24:26

At 12/29/08 05:38 AM, poxpower wrote: Yeah, whatever, have fun.

If we're going to eat animals, I don't see the argument for not fucking them. I'd rather be raped than eaten.

yeah thats preety much my arguement,

we already rqaise them soley for food and "rapeing" them isnt any worse then killing them.

Side note: can you fuck any Ape and have babies with them? I doubt it. Too bad, you could make some horrible Manpanzee or a Girlilla.

Im not sure that would work actualy, I think all other apes too difernt from us geneticly to have a half man /half ape hybrid. I could be wrong though.

Btw what animals count?
Can you fuck a lobster? Or a trout? Does the animal have to be alive? If I fuck a dead horse, what's the problem? It's dead. If I can't, then can I molest a package of ground meat? Or make sweet talk to two steaks taped together?

lobser: only if it dead
trout:only through the mouth

-fuck dead animals:, is okay I guess as long as you didnt kill them solely for the purpose of fucking them.

And what do you call it when you have sex with fruits and vegetables? Is there a word for that? I hope it's not illegal, although that would make some great reality tv. I'd love to see a Judge Judy episode with a guy who made sexual advances to a lettuce ( with ranch dressing ) and got caught by his wife.

lmao, I dont think they even have a word for that , let alone a law agianst it.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 09:37:05

At 12/29/08 02:06 AM, Nein wrote: You gave us a reason for why it should't be illegal, buy why in the world should it be legal?

what, dosent something not being illegal == being legal?

maybe im making a fallacy.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 09:40:49

At 12/29/08 09:24 AM, thedo12 wrote:
-fuck dead animals:, is okay I guess as long as you didnt kill them solely for the purpose of fucking them.

Why? It's not like I need to eat animals. Let alone many animals. If I cared about killing animals, then I'd be a vegetarian. And even if you think that meat is necessary you'd have to eat as few animals as possible.
So we'd probably be eating whales all the time and not so many shrimps and chicken wings.

Which brings me to my next point: animals should be tried for their crimes. They know what they're doing. Lions kill on purpose. If a lion kills a man, he should get the chair.

It's only fair.

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 09:49:39

At 12/29/08 09:37 AM, thedo12 wrote:
At 12/29/08 02:06 AM, Nein wrote: You gave us a reason for why it should't be illegal, buy why in the world should it be legal?

Someone should really remove that link that heroic put on the forum...

Anyway. It's not.

"reasons for why something should be illegal' and 'reasons for why it should not' seem compatible... otherwise it sort of implies that something is by nature either pure good or pure evil. it's no different than listing the pros and cons of something.

aside from the fact that the act itself seems pretty disgusting... even for somone who doesn't believe in god. the only objective objection [lol] to this kind of thing is the question of whether such a thing is considered animal abuse [which is illegal in most states] Since humans don't allow humans to have sex with one another if they don't consent to it... and the whole issue of consent comes to mind, and the fact that it's an issue because animals can't 'consent' in the manner that they can testify to a court if an animal abuse case is brought up nor could any animal protection agency attempt to do so either. '

if you CARE about animals [and most liberals do, conservatives would reject to this sort of thing by default] you may want to consider how exactly the animal feels about this sort of thing... and if you will assume that all or most pets won't object to it, consider what would happen to you if you used that argument with sex and women.

the only real indication of consent would be whether or not the owner was injured by the animal, should we arrest people on rape charges that get attacked by their pets?

On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 10:32:19

One question.

Why the hell do people do such sick things?

I mean inter-species sexual intercourse? It is absolutely insane, its like not only violating the animal but your own human body.

Seeking truth in a journey that will never end.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 12:13:11

At 12/29/08 09:49 AM, SmilezRoyale wrote:
At 12/29/08 09:37 AM, thedo12 wrote:

Someone should really remove that link that heroic put on the forum...

it seemed alright when I posted it at 2:30 in the morning, not so much anymore.

Hey Pox, think you could delete that post of mine? The one with the NSFW link

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 17:03:28

Oh, it's not that bad. Believe me, I was expecting worse.

Tis better to sit in silence and be presumed a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 17:25:05

a male dog fucking a human chick is legal, cause obviously the dog wants to do it, but a male human fucking a female dog is rape, cause we cant actually tell if the dog likes it or not

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 17:41:47

At 12/29/08 05:25 PM, TheGuyAtYourWindow wrote: a male dog fucking a human chick is legal, cause obviously the dog wants to do it, but a male human fucking a female dog is rape, cause we cant actually tell if the dog likes it or not

of course now you have gender descrimination...

And who says the male dog isn't forced into it?

On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 17:52:23

cause you cant get a boner over something you dont like, ive seen beastiality before, those dogs are given those chicks hell

BBS Signature

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 19:35:47

At 12/29/08 05:38 AM, poxpower wrote: Yeah, whatever, have fun.

;;;;
Hmmmm, well what first comes to mind here is a defense like "Your Honour...I wasn't fucking that dead cow...I was tenderizing the Meat !"

Could be true .

Pox your a sic dude.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to beastiality should be legalized 2008-12-29 19:40:45

beastiality is sick