00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection.

5,246 Views | 66 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-01-11 21:53:15

they both look fantastic!

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-01-14 23:20:04

Haha you need a drummer!

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-11-05 13:52:53

i have to say man, you got some really good art here. the coloring is completely amazing, and the images look pretty real, too. they remind me of the downtown area the town i live in, this place has a lot of this stuff, and a lot of stuff that's not as good either.

the guitar is pretty cool, and the way you drew the guitarist is pretty awesome, love the way he's jumping while playing guitar.

the trumpet pic was pretty sweet as well. my favorite part was the colors coming out of the trumpet. totally awesome. keep up the good work. can't wait to see what else you're going to put up here.

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-11-05 14:02:07

At 11/5/09 01:52 PM, JackRocker wrote: stuff

Wow, what's with the epic bump?

Thread's been dead nearly a year

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-11-06 01:30:55

At 11/5/09 02:02 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 11/5/09 01:52 PM, JackRocker wrote: stuff
Wow, what's with the epic bump?
Thread's been dead nearly a year

has it? i didn't pay attention to the date, i found the link in his forum sig while i was browsing the forums. decided to check it out. sorry if it annoys people, me bringing up old stuff.

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-11-06 01:52:01

At 11/6/09 01:30 AM, JackRocker wrote: has it? i didn't pay attention to the date, i found the link in his forum sig while i was browsing the forums. decided to check it out. sorry if it annoys people, me bringing up old stuff.

It's only annoying if it's done repeatedly. When it's a bump on an art thread like this (as oppose to a bump for a collab that's miserably failed), I find it more surprising than annoying. Also, the fact that you got here through the author's sig when you saw a post of his is very surprising, as his last post was over half a year ago.

Response to Artistj's Ska Paintings Collection. 2009-11-06 10:57:36

At 11/6/09 01:52 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 11/6/09 01:30 AM, JackRocker wrote: has it? i didn't pay attention to the date, i found the link in his forum sig while i was browsing the forums. decided to check it out. sorry if it annoys people, me bringing up old stuff.
his last post was over half a year ago.

really? it musta been a still-active thread that he'd posted in. i'm trying to remember which one....