00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Posting Attitude

2,206 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-25 23:07:20

At 12/25/08 10:53 PM, blackattackbitch wrote:
And for the record, I think that anyone who cuts their wrists is a fucking pussy who doesn't appreciate the sanctity of life. >:^V

This post confuses me.

I love it.

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-25 23:32:05

Pretty random emotions and I will be here in a year

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-25 23:34:45

At 12/25/08 11:29 PM, agustana wrote:
I'll be right over there.

Over by that you say?

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-25 23:43:39

Oh, I thought you meant over by that thing under that other thing.

Sorry, I'll go over here then.

By this.

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-25 23:52:58

At 12/25/08 07:29 PM, STEM wrote: I'm like 98% of the regulars, I make my home here even though no one at the party knows me
"I LOVE YOU NG"
"...who are you"

Pretty much that.

But sometimes I just see some ignorant asswipe that pisses me off, and I go all apeshit on them.

So more than half of the time, I'm apeshit when I post. Hence the ZOMGWTFSTFUGTFO face.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-26 00:49:03

I like to post exactly what I think, and type it exactly how I'd say it in real life. My online grammar and my real-life grammar are the same grammars.(That's a word in my dictionary, bitches) I also attempt to be funny in most of my posts, but sometimes they fail myserably. If you don't like what I posted in your thread or the way I present myself, you're just gonna have to learn to deal with it or leave Newgrounds.

Please disregard the above post.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-26 00:52:54

At 12/25/08 07:27 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Are you happy?

90% of the time, yes.

Angry?

Other 10%.

Sad?

Not really.

MAD AT THE WORLD?

Hell yeah dude, FUCK THE SYSTEM!!

At yourself?

Meh.

Are you bored?

Sometimes.

Are you procrastinating?

Always.

How do you feel now?

Ok, kinda tired.

How did you feel yesterday, when you posted?

The same.

Do you feel the same about posting as when you first started?

Noes.

Do you think you'll feel the same in a year?

Noes.

will you even be here?

I should be.

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-26 01:02:24

As I have said before, my attitude towards contributing to the site has changed considerably over the last year-and-a-half or so; Originally, I posted because Newgrounds was what I deemed to be an interesting community. Looking back at my posts from that blissful early era, I now realize that I myself contributed greatly to the decline which has been brought about as a result of people who simply don't care one way or another if they make a substantive contribution in terms of posting (essentially, anything beyond the widespread vapidity of 2008, the 300- or 4chan-related one-liners of 2007, the +1 postmanship of 2006, etc.)

Now, having spent a good deal of my life browsing through the varied history of the site, I have come to a new conclusion as to the reasoning for posting. No longer do I post out of the sheer pleasure of contributing, as I readily would admit to in 2006-2007. Rather, I now consider each post I make as rendering a payment to the forum for its rendering unto me a steady stream of entertainment over the past several years. All I attempt to do when posting, these days, is to relish the opportunity to pay to the forum what is due from me: what is obligated of me both by my membership, and by the fact that I am willing to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-26 01:04:31

I'm always frothing at the mouth and dripping blood from my loins when I'm moderating/posting.

You know it's a good day.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Posting Attitude 2008-12-26 01:04:41

bolo feels like a mac when he posts.

leftover crack - gringos son puercos feos

(\__/)

(o .o)

(")_(") start a trend - list what song you're listening to when you post. Ha Ha Ha! Attention whoring.

BBS Signature