00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

When Was the last time u watched TV

548 Views | 8 Replies

Do you spend more time On the computer playing games and/or playing Your console games (thats not really watching TV its more of playing it).

-OR-

Do you spend more time Watching TV then the above. By that, watching DVDs, PayTV, Normal TV, and/or watching Day Time Shows

If I was to pick one I would say on the computer. TV is just lame at times these days.

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-20 19:54:59

I have a tv tuner in my computer, so I tend to watch it at lunchtime, whilst I eat, watch the news, and generally now and then, I game much more though.

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-20 19:55:55

I watch a lot of tv shows on my laptop if that counts.

Just because I don't have the patience to wait for specific show times!

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-20 19:57:47

I watch way more DVDs than I play games.

I never just watch TV for watching TV's sake, though. It's always because something I want to watch is on. If I need to kill time, I go on the PC. Not games though, just internet.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-21 02:59:19

Both.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

@

BBS Signature

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-21 03:00:00

The T.V. is on right now, I usually don't but I'm at my parents house. and Need something to keep me company since I'm not with the girl I like.

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-21 03:04:27

The room that I use the computer on has a two birds--a green parrot, and a cockatiel. They both like to watch television(or so I've been told). Because of this, I leave it on cartoons (Usually) Nick at a loud volume. However, once Spongebob's voice begins to give me a headache I turn it off.

For the most part, I am on my computer though. Why?
I can watch -anything- and play a -lot- on my computer for free. Television costs money due to cable bill, electricity, etcetera...
Also, games are a lot cheaper on the computer, albeit less entertaining for the most part (If they're Flash). I will however go out and buy a new game or two if I see them as good or they have good reviews. I'd say my ratio of time on computer spent to time on television is about 8:1.

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-21 03:05:39

I have the TV on all the time, and I don't watch television on my computer screen because I am neither retarded nor have the money for an oversized monitor that would make viewing television on my computer enjoyable. Plus, I don't have a recliner at my computer desk.

Response to When Was the last time u watched TV 2008-12-21 03:07:13

1. Comp
2. Console
3. TV, because I don't have cable at college

Old Man: Conan...What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies...See them driven before you...And hear the lamentation of their women

BBS Signature