00:00
00:00

Find The Gem?

675 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Find The Gem? 2008-12-15 15:15:12

A while ago, a game was front-paged but sadly failed to make it into any collections as far as I am aware. It was a shooting game where you had to try to stay alive as long as possible. At first there were no health packs you could buy, just extra guns and upgrades. However, due to the sheer difficulty of the game, health packs were introduced but the price quickly rose. The main character was black but I can't remember anything else about him, I think he had glasses or goggles. That's just about all I can remember about it, if anyone even remembers any other details just post and see if we can find the game again.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Find The Gem? 2008-12-15 15:17:27

I've got a bizarre feeling that this is some sort of bizarre reference to current events. The part about the prices of health packs...? Maybe I'm just a fag.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Find The Gem? 2008-12-15 15:19:48

At 12/15/08 03:17 PM, x-Exodus-X wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 0190
This, perhaps?

No. Black as in African black.

At 12/15/08 03:17 PM, Sidorio wrote: I've got a bizarre feeling that this is some sort of bizarre reference to current events. The part about the prices of health packs...? Maybe I'm just a fag.

You're a fag, this is an actual game I remembered recently and I'm curious to find it again due to how insanely hard I remember it being to last any decent amount of time due to the price of health packs.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Find The Gem? 2008-12-15 16:22:47

At 12/15/08 04:05 PM, shunshuu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/42 2696

Thanks a ton for finding this. I've put it on my favourites and I'd advise people to recommend it to the zombie and shooter collections

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Find The Gem? 2008-12-15 17:24:52

What is the Game called ?

BBS Signature