00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm Jewish

3,703 Views | 65 Replies

Response to I'm Jewish 2008-12-12 11:08:01

At 12/12/08 10:49 AM, AlStOrthevilclown wrote: It's a snowman in a tank what the fuck are you complaing about. Also your holiday sucks in comparison, but at least you're ahead of Kwanza.

Yeah.... apparently, for jews, snow is illegal...

Response to I'm Jewish 2008-12-12 11:31:07

So if anyone, or like shops put up anything christmassy, you sue them, just because it fucking offends you, well lemme tell you something pal, some people do believe in christmas, get over it, you cant sue anyone or anywhere that has chirstmas themed decor, shit happens get over it.

And anyway, its juts some snow and a tank with a snowman on it, no christmas trees or anything suggesting christmas, just suggesting winter is here

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Jewish 2008-12-12 11:41:08

BTW guys, I was kidding about being offended and you all suck balls for being angry retards. If I'm going to be pissed off, it'll be about the fact that they tell me at work to say 'Merry Christmas' to customers after they pay. And that doesn't offend me or the Hindu guy that works there.

Basically, you are all stupid.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Jewish 2008-12-12 11:42:01

At 12/11/08 03:19 PM, Timmy wrote: I am a purvayer of propane and propane accessories.

Your coal-burning ovens are against my views, and I demand that you remove them at once.

Fucking win...I lol'd hard

Old Man: Conan...What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies...See them driven before you...And hear the lamentation of their women

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Jewish 2008-12-12 11:59:46

Aahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhhahaha hahahhahahahahahahahh!

Thats the stupidest thing i ever heard-!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Jewish 2008-12-12 12:59:15

I find this lack of sarcasm-understanding disturbing.

May the force be with you, retards.

BBS Signature