00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

HAIT 2003-02-12 20:02:29

This is towards monkeyclock's HAIt.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=83006

well.... February 12, 2003
Reviewed by: EZ3 Overall rating: 5
You're a hippocrite. I think it's YOU who thinks he knows stuff about US. Do you think anti clock movies get 10s from clocks. Even quality ones get straight 0s at times. And you do mass fifing. You have a movie advertising forum. Everything you protest about the antis can be found in yourself. HAIT is exactly what this flash is and you are. Its also curious that this flash has a score of 3.40. It has no backgrounds, no real plot, it doesn't convey the message properly, and the message is shit anyways. You've offended me. You've generalized a group of people. I may hate the clock crew, but I don't hate the clocks. I may dislike you but I don't dislike every single clock. Maybe one day you'll see how ignorant you're being.
Graphics: 6 Sound: 4 Interactivity: 1 Style: 0 Violence: 6 Humor: 0

Monkey Clock's response:
>=( I have been reasoning with all stupid anti-clocks for ages, I try not to be rude to them, I try to simply tell them that they are incorrect and they continue to be fucking assholes. This is my direct on approach, telling the stupid ant-clocks to shut up. If you knew anything about clocks, you would know that they vote fairly on anti-clock movies, if only to patronise and shame the authors, and what you said is a blatent lie. Movies dont need a plot, there is no reason for one, this is a peice of art, not a story and im glad that ive offended you because thats what I set out to do, anti-clocks offend us and we turn a blind eye to it, and now I think its about time something was done. This movie is a simple expression of my anger, and if you dont like it, tough shit. This is what I feel, I dont normally hate, but you wankers have led me to it so just shut the fuck up and dont bitch at me about something i was intending to do.

What have I pesonally done to you to drive you to this???? I've always gave you fair reviews yet you generalize anris (me). Its ignorance. Well, good for you, you've offended me.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=45904 :

Reviewed by: BatteryClock Overall rating: 0
Reviewed by: Frank2982 Overall rating: 0
Reviewed by: Mountain_Dew_Clock Overall rating: 0
Reviewed by: OrangeClock Overall rating: 0

this is an anti clock movie spammed with unfair clock reviews.

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 20:28:53

i hait hiat

i wuv wuv

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 20:50:07

hippocrite = hypocrite

MWTGG = Smart Ass

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 20:54:12

last time I checked, NEWGROUNDS was about MAKING FLASH MOVIES, something the clock crew does a LOT OF. They are not only CLOCKS, they are also NEWGROUNDS SUPPORTERS. I like you EZ3 but get the fuck off our backs

I was off your back until this fool made a uninformed offensive generalized statement. I'm not arguing the clock crew's value I'm ripping MonkeyClock's tunnrl vision view of antis.

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 20:55:31

Yeah, I kind of agree with olskoo. I respect you EZ3 and enjoy your presence, but do you have any sense behind your hatred? I mean you say that you give clock movies their fair share and you like members of the clock crew, but is that really what hate is? Just wondering. Just asking, if you can justify or not I will leave you alone about it.

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 21:03:57

{{{EZ3}}}

HAIT

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 21:06:04

When I say I hate the clock crew it means I hate the idea of a bunch of artists gaining up together and combining their voting power to triumph. I don't hate you guys. I hate methods. Only some. Its wrong to me.

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 21:09:24

At 2/12/03 09:06 PM, EZ3 wrote: When I say I hate the clock crew it means I hate the idea of a bunch of artists gaining up together and combining their voting power to triumph. I don't hate you guys. I hate methods. Only some. Its wrong to me.

We don't gang up too much any more. But usually people just vote that way on our movies. Lots of people come on and try to get us to vote on their movies. If they are crap we vote low, if its something like The Void, well you know the deal. We really only 'fifen' quality movies these days. In other words, movies that would already survive. Plus, it all works out. Many Anti-clocks vote strait 0's, so to counter it to give it a fair score we vote 5. Thats all.

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 21:20:02

At 2/12/03 09:06 PM, EZ3 wrote: When I say I hate the clock crew it means I hate the idea of a bunch of artists gaining up together and combining their voting power to triumph. I don't hate you guys. I hate methods. Only some. Its wrong to me.

You made the Hooks crew wich exactly was exactly the same thing, the only difference was that you hated the clocks, and if you ask me, it made you look like a true HIPPOCRITE :/

Response to HAIT 2003-02-12 21:30:42

Ok in regards to hooks crew. There were like maybe 5 active members. Of those 5 Hook, Spaceballs, and Afroman are my close friends. I know them personally and have for all my life. Wether or not the crew existed they would be voting high. Do none of you have close friends who also go to NG? Do they judge your work fairly? Also in hooks crew there was izax who was a true fan of my work and RedApple who didn't really vote much anyways.