00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW

4,536 Views | 71 Replies

SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 08:31:11

http://pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=warped+tour

cut and paste that url into a browser... from July 3rd until the 23rd, I will be on the Warped tour with the DUB PISTOLS. This is a much better tour for me in many more ways than one. Hopefully I will be able to still meet many of you whilest on the road! I will not have as much free time with this tour, however this is the case for now.

I am not certain about guest listing at this current time, however please add your names, aim names as well as email and your date and show location in a reply to this post and I will do my best to get you and a guest a free pass, perhaps back stage!!!!

Other news is that I was hired by a broadcasting company to create my own weekly radio show!!!! I will be working out al; the details once I return from this tour. What I do know is that it will eventually also air over the internet and will feature a large selection of songs, talk topics as well as guest interviews.... I wanted to make sure you all knew. If anyone from the Los Angeles and nearby area would like to assist me, great!!!

Lastly, I added more songs onto http:www.mp3.com/zeitmahl unfortunately mp3.com/fda still does not have the new mp3 FDAFDAFDANOW.mp3 however by hopping on the update maillist on www.newgrounds.com/fda you may download the mp3 on the yahoogroups files section.

Peace!

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 08:32:33

naaaa
defintly
defintly

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 08:32:36

i dont care you sons a bitches

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 08:53:48

At 6/20/01 08:32 AM, dumbsucka1234 wrote: i dont care you sons a bitches

Planto & Dumbsucka, you are morons, it's bad enough to post crap all the time but to post crap in the topic of an NG staff member is like wearing a neon t-shirt that says "Ban Me".

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 08:59:21

i humbily request for forgiveness
i was only doing a rainman impression

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 09:05:51

At 6/20/01 08:59 AM, Planto wrote: i humbily request for forgiveness
i was only doing a rainman impression

Fair enough, you do post actual topics, G's Arse forgives you.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 09:40:14

At 6/20/01 08:31 AM, FDA wrote: http://pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=warped+tour

cut and paste that url into a browser... from July 3rd until the 23rd, I will be on the Warped tour with the DUB PISTOLS. This is a much better tour for me in many more ways than one. Hopefully I will be able to still meet many of you whilest on the road! I will not have as much free time with this tour, however this is the case for now.

I am not certain about guest listing at this current time, however please add your names, aim names as well as email and your date and show location in a reply to this post and I will do my best to get you and a guest a free pass, perhaps back stage!!!!

Other news is that I was hired by a broadcasting company to create my own weekly radio show!!!! I will be working out al; the details once I return from this tour. What I do know is that it will eventually also air over the internet and will feature a large selection of songs, talk topics as well as guest interviews.... I wanted to make sure you all knew. If anyone from the Los Angeles and nearby area would like to assist me, great!!!

Lastly, I added more songs onto http:www.mp3.com/zeitmahl unfortunately mp3.com/fda still does not have the new mp3 FDAFDAFDANOW.mp3 however by hopping on the update maillist on www.newgrounds.com/fda you may download the mp3 on the yahoogroups files section.

Peace!

Congrats, Shok. You made it onto a tour! I hope this one works out for you, and that it sticks this time.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 10:25:32

Shok,

i am readying my afro-puffs.

this time, i'll have more cameras, money, and a water bottle.

ooh, yeah, and cleavage!

long live Shok!

Shok, do you think i can stand outside the gate this time, like i did last time, and make faces at the girls who can't get backstage?

heheheh

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-20 14:05:40

At 6/20/01 08:31 AM, FDA wrote: *snip*

I really had a mean comment, but I digress.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 00:43:14

At 6/20/01 02:05 PM, TFX wrote:

and why would you have a mean comment?
Have I done something wrong?

other than not adding as much to NG as a year back? The new NG game will be out soon!!!
I am getting the character voices together right now and the rest will be completed by Tom, mid next week.

(do I really need to justify?)

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 00:49:31

At 6/21/01 12:43 AM, FDA wrote:
At 6/20/01 02:05 PM, TFX wrote:
and why would you have a mean comment?
Have I done something wrong?

other than not adding as much to NG as a year back? The new NG game will be out soon!!!
I am getting the character voices together right now and the rest will be completed by Tom, mid next week.

(do I really need to justify?)

Look, Shok, you're a great guy and all. I know you've got music to promote, but does almost everyone of your posts have to plug it? I know I'm a dancing hypocrite for all the ZW ads that I did, but it's very rare that I see a Shok post that doesn't have a music advertisement stapled to it.

I'll shut up now.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 00:54:19

At 6/21/01 12:49 AM, TFX wrote:
I'll shut up now.

:)

when I have enough $$$ to live the way I desire from music, having another company promote it for me... then you won't hear a peep from me... however until then... as YOU should know promotion is a very large part of getting your word out there.

--------------> Ciao

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 00:58:20

At 6/21/01 12:54 AM, FDA wrote:
I'll shut up now.
)

when I have enough $$$ to live the way I desire from music, having another company promote it for me... then you won't hear a peep from me... however until then... as YOU should know promotion is a very large part of getting your word out there.

--------------> Ciao

Don't worry be happy - Bobby McFerrin.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 00:59:46

Considering all the shit on this board lately, shameless self promotion is a vast improvement.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 01:03:17

At 6/21/01 12:54 AM, FDA wrote:
I'll shut up now.
)

--------------> Ciao

That reminds me, I saw a VH1 special "Behind the Music: Styx" and like Dennis DeYoung despite being the founder of Styx was kicked out of the band, and told never to come back.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 01:07:16

Shok, who's on the tour?

I'm just curious as to who your gonna be replacing us (mad FDA chat peeps) with.

As there's been so much talk of advertising, I'm plugging too: http://www.eggatron.com <~~good art stuffs :-)

BBS Signature

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 01:18:55

At 6/21/01 01:07 AM, Eggatron wrote: Shok, who's on the tour?

look up above my fine feathered friend, DUB PISTOLS.... I am working with the band to get their live show together and doing what is called BACKLINE, making sure it all goes smoothly!

As there's been so much talk of advertising, I'm plugging too: http://www.eggatron.com <~~good art stuffs :-)

Your work needs mad promotion as it should be seen by everyone, everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to be showing your work on the forthcoming releases on newgrounds.

Ciao... at a friends... about to see a film with a crew of folks... I am hoping to fix my machine... or else you wont be seeing me much for a while until I get a new computer (august).

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 01:20:35

cut this shit out you stupid shit cock ass fuck whore cunt dick pussy bitch

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 01:28:56

Awesome! I was planning to go to it anyway, its amust for punk fans. Anyway name: Michael Ascunsion AIM: trunks207 email: trunks207@aol.com and I am going to the San Francisco show on June 30th. Thatd be cool if you could hook everyone up Shok. Have fun on the tour!

-Scunsion

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 04:21:55

you playing chicago? (we are talking about the warped, punk/skate show right?)

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-21 04:25:35

At 6/21/01 01:18 AM, FDA wrote:
At 6/21/01 01:07 AM, Eggatron wrote: Shok, who's on the tour?
look up above my fine feathered friend, DUB PISTOLS.... I am working with the band to get their live show together and doing what is called BACKLINE, making sure it all goes smoothly!

Your work needs mad promotion as it should be seen by everyone, everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to be showing your work on the forthcoming releases on newgrounds.

Ciao... at a friends... about to see a film with a crew of folks... I am hoping to fix my machine... or else you wont be seeing me much for a while until I get a new computer (august).

cool, I was a bit drunk at the time of my last post and I now feel stupid for not noticing, sorry. I'm quoting you on that bit about my art stuffs on my website if that's OK :-)

BBS Signature

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-24 21:52:32

At 6/21/01 04:21 AM, jordan926 wrote: you playing chicago? (we are talking about the warped, punk/skate show right?)

yeah... WARPED TOUR as in www.warpedtour.com

anyhow I hope the several people who imed me earlier find this. Anyhow.... as I have mentioned to folks who IM me there is a link to this from my AIM profile.

and before you ask me about east coast dates RE READ!!! yes re-read my initial post, please... read the dates I said I will be working on the tour.

And even though we may have talked over aim and you have told me what dates you will be coming, please post your info HERE as I may not have time to check anywhere else once the Dub Pistols' legg of the tour begins after next week.... also check http://www.dubpistols.org I believe that is the url.

Looking fwd to seeing you.... I have rolls of stickers specifically for this... and a few shirts as well :)

If we meet up you might get lucky and get some FREE STUFF!!!! Do not be shy to ask for tickets... if I can not do it... that is just the answer, however if you don't ask, and find out I could have, you might kick yerself.... or a friend... maybe in the ass!!!

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-26 14:53:28

At 6/24/01 09:52 PM, FDA wrote:
At 6/21/01 04:21 AM, jordan926 wrote: you playing chicago? (we are talking about the warped, punk/skate show right?)
yeah... WARPED TOUR as in www.warpedtour.com

anyhow I hope the several people who imed me earlier find this. Anyhow.... as I have mentioned to folks who IM me there is a link to this from my AIM profile.

and before you ask me about east coast dates RE READ!!! yes re-read my initial post, please... read the dates I said I will be working on the tour.

And even though we may have talked over aim and you have told me what dates you will be coming, please post your info HERE as I may not have time to check anywhere else once the Dub Pistols' legg of the tour begins after next week.... also check http://www.dubpistols.org I believe that is the url.

Looking fwd to seeing you.... I have rolls of stickers specifically for this... and a few shirts as well :)

If we meet up you might get lucky and get some FREE STUFF!!!! Do not be shy to ask for tickets... if I can not do it... that is just the answer, however if you don't ask, and find out I could have, you might kick yerself.... or a friend... maybe in the ass!!!

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-26 14:55:16

Shok, i'm going to warped tour tomorrow. It's in Chula Visa. That's all that i know. I think I'm gonna miss you. Awww shucks. Have fun tho.

Rancid here i come!

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-26 23:16:04

At 6/26/01 02:55 PM, NOFX wrote: Shok, i'm going to warped tour tomorrow. It's in Chula Visa. That's all that i know. I think I'm gonna miss you. Awww shucks. Have fun tho.

Rancid here i come!

NOFX: maybe we can meet along the next tour....
Have much fun and be safe!!!

report back here about the show.....

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-27 00:29:31

Yo,
Well Warped tour is gonna be sweet and all and if you could hook me up with backstage passes or what ever that would rock. Warped is coming to Houston sometime in july. Bit anways SHOK rocks FDA (probbly) hurts and that life.

aim:areul33t
email:michaelp@houston.rr.com

PEACE.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-27 00:47:13

damn!
missed ya by 3 days!
that sux, i really wanted to see ya there.

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-27 08:21:20

At 6/27/01 12:29 AM, mikedp wrote:

Warped is coming to Houston sometime in july. Bit anways SHOK rocks FDA (probbly) hurts and that life.

hahahaa

Mike..... if ia have guests for that day... yer one of them!!! I will post info for you as the date approaches

stickers for you!!!!

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-28 12:51:17

I have made it one step easier to find dates for the Dub Pistols on the Warped tour:

7/7/01 Fox Theatre Denver CO United States
7/10/01 Kansas City Racetrack Kansas City MO United States Warped Tour
7/11/01 Plaza at Riverport St. Louis MO United States Warped Tour
7/12/01 Deer Creek Music Center Fishers IN United States Warped Tour
7/13/01 Summerfest - Milwaukee Milwaukee WI United States Warped Tour
7/14/01 Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome Minneapolis MN United States Warped Tour
7/15/01 World Music Theatre Chicago IL United States Warped Tour
7/17/01 Kentucky Speedway Cincinnati United States Warped Tour
7/18/01 AmSouth Amp. Lot Nashville TN United States Warped Tour
7/19/01 Riverfest Amphitheatre Little Rock AR United States Warped Tour
7/20/01 Starplex Amphitheatre Dallas TX United States Warped Tour
7/21/01 Sunken Gardens San Antonio TX United States Warped Tour
7/22/01 Astrodome Lot Houston TX United States Warped Tour
-----------------------------
there are a few other dates but I do not have them in front of my desk at this time.... and I must get back to completeing voices for disorderly a new game here on NG

Response to SHOK -WARPED TOUR - RADIO SHOW 2001-06-28 12:55:57

Name:Tristan Shandy Fuller (I'd like to bring a friend)
Email: TrisDOS@aol.com
AIM: TrisDOS, TrisDOS2
Date: July, 21 (Saturday)
Place: San Antonio, Texas