00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Itt: Talk Fancy

843 Views | 6 Replies

Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:34:43

Get your monocles ready, stick your pinky up while drinking your tea, and get ready to walk around with a undeserved sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction! Because, In This Thread: Don't post unless you're attempting to paint a pulchritudinous picture with the English Language!!

Example:

Normally, you would probably post something like this:

YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME BITCH IM 14 LIFT 250 POUNDS AND CAN KICK YOUR ASS YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE BEST I KICK YOUR ASS NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOUR 5 YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND CAN'T SAY SHIT YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ YOUR MY BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT YOU SUCK MY COCK YOU LITTLE WHORE FUCK BAG IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU SUCK MY COCK BITCH YOU LITTLE FUCKSTICK BITCH COMMON YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME YOUR A DUMBASS YOU LIKE COCK! YOU JUST GOT BITCH SLAPPED HOMOSEXUAL IM SMARTER IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE IM READY FOR COLLEGE AT MY AGE WHICH MEANS YOUR A DUMBASS SO YA KNOW WHAT STFU STFU STFU SUCK MY DICK BITCH UNEARTH JUST OWNED YOUR ASS

But, in this thread, you would post:

You want to engage in fisticuffs with me, sir? I'll have you know I am 14 years of age, but possess enough physical strength to lift over 250 pounds of weight! I could win a row with even the most skilled and powerful fighter in my whole town, and I could definately give you quite a licking. I actually believe you to be quite young, as you act very immature towards me. I think you should go, as they say, 'get a life' because you bother me a constantly by frequently insulting me.

You're a fool, and my slave, and you aren't even aware of it because you are continuously stuck in a state of blissful ignorance! I know that You are a promiscuous little Harlot, that enjoys selling their body, therefore, instead of bothering me, you can do your job correctly by simply engaging in the act of Fellatio with me!

I will show you the beating of your life, because you are of such little intelligence, and would not know how to properly defend yourself! While I, am already preparing myself for attending a very prestigious University, and at such a young age too!

Please, just shut your mouth, and stop with your insults, for they only serve agitate me further. Instead, you can go provide oral sexual intercourse for the nearest horny young gentleman you find, because I know you do that sort of thing, and you enjoy it.

Unearthed has just insulted you, extraordinarily harshly.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGDGDGSSAGigaksgdsajgjagjdgj sgas!!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:40:51

Sir, it is I that wishes to exchange fists with you. Do you accept this challenge, this feat?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:41:57

Splendid sir, but your valiant effort shall be waste of my time.

Oh, wait-

Response to Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:42:18

Bonus already covered this. You don't get much fancier than the rich.

btw Madcow, using an alt won't keep the SS from finding you.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:42:25

like am i totally like doing this like right??
my talk is like always like totally fancy like.
like totally.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:44:13

At 5/25/07 03:40 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Sir, it is I that wishes to exchange fists with you. Do you accept this challenge, this feat?

Yes Sir, I gladly accept your challenge. Although I barely consider you a worthly opponent, defeating you shall be a pleasure!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Itt: Talk Fancy 2007-05-25 03:44:37

This thread may have been before your time.

After it was locked, a new version was created:

English Gentleman's Club

Seeing as the combined total pages of both topics are currently standing at 333, I doubt we need another.

TALLY-HO!

sorry fig.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature