00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snooze34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

White History Month

3,610 Views | 102 Replies

White History Month 2006-02-11 18:58:58

Since there is a black history month, I think there should also be a white history month. This will help promote racial equality between blacks and whites. Helll I think every race should have a history month. Almost every race has a longer history than blacks since they were basically nomadic tribes before slavery started. Who agrees with me here?

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 18:59:35

This topic won't end well.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 18:59:36

No, if whites want to do something like that it is called "racist".

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:00:16

At 2/11/06 06:59 PM, Wicked_Clown17 wrote: No, if whites want to do something like that it is called "racist".

But if blacks do it it's equal right?

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:00:23

Only other races that has done something productive, beat the odds, etc. should have a history month.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:01:08

At 2/11/06 06:59 PM, Wicked_Clown17 wrote: No, if whites want to do something like that it is called "racist".

So why automatically are we racist for celebrating our accomplishments? Just because fat ass white slave owners in the past were to lazy to pick their own fucking cotton, all of a sudden the whole race is racist for thinking of celebrating their own holiday?

You, sir, are the racist one.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:01:35

well i think thiss pic all sums it up:

White History Month

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:02:05

We would need a fucking millenium.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:02:06

Hopefully this is sarcasm.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:02:44

At 2/11/06 07:01 PM, mrmesswithmeanddie wrote: well i think thiss pic all sums it up:

No, Wonder Showzen is racist, and so are you for posting that picture.

You assume that only a black person takes offense to racist jokes, and that's the reason of posting it.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:03:16

Dedicating a month to a race is RETARDED.

They demand equality and at the same time special treatment.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:04:16

LOL! I may be black, but that doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humour! ;D

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:04:50

At 2/11/06 07:03 PM, Zenobia wrote: Most minority races do have history months, just don't get as much publicity. November is anthropology and Native American history month. And most of that little class you go to in school called history is about whites. People like Rosa Parks and MLK deserve to be remembered and honored.

A month based on giving any race special treatment over another is racist. For a totally non racist world race would not be referred to in any text. Not in any statistic. Not anywhere.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:04:58

At 2/11/06 06:58 PM, amourphous wrote: Since there is a black history month, I think there should also be a white history month.

I have white history every day its a class called american government.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:05:19

At 2/11/06 07:02 PM, Robthedemented wrote:
At 2/11/06 07:01 PM, mrmesswithmeanddie wrote: well i think thiss pic all sums it up:
No, Wonder Showzen is racist, and so are you for posting that picture.

You assume that only a black person takes offense to racist jokes, and that's the reason of posting it.

actual i don't i am a serporter of both races and i to take offence when someone is raceally abuseing me or some one else

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:05:24

I dont care if I am going to be flammed for this or what ever.

White people( I am white) dont deserve a history month. What the fuck are we celebrating? The day we enslaved hundreds of thousands african americans? No. The black people did something and deserve that recognition.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:06:00

At 2/11/06 07:04 PM, Method2k5 wrote: I have white history every day its a class called american government.

Owned.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:06:25

I some how doubt it will go ahead. Goverments care about black people too much and black countries hate white people too much.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:07:40

At 2/11/06 07:00 PM, Zero_X5213 wrote:
But if blacks do it it's equal right?

No, its like when they say stuff like "Black Pride" and so on. If a white person said it, blacks and other races would most likely say thats racist.

At 2/11/06 07:01 PM, Robthedemented wrote:
So why automatically are we racist for celebrating our accomplishments? Just because fat ass white slave owners in the past were to lazy to pick their own fucking cotton, all of a sudden the whole race is racist for thinking of celebrating their own holiday?

You, sir, are the racist one.

Suck my cock. No, I do not find anything racist if there was a month like this, I think it would be okay, I probaly would not celebrate it. I am just saying like I did above, other races would find it racist. Its actually quite sad. Its like if a black person called a white person a "cracker" its okay, but if they called them "the N-word" they are racist.

At 2/11/06 07:02 PM, SweatyWhiteGuy wrote:
Hopefully this is sarcasm.

Internet.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:11:09

At 2/11/06 07:05 PM, -Shattered- wrote: I dont care if I am going to be flammed for this or what ever.

White people( I am white) dont deserve a history month. What the fuck are we celebrating? The day we enslaved hundreds of thousands african americans? No. The black people did something and deserve that recognition.

...and what groundbreaking thing did they do, exactly? I know white, asian, Arab, and Hispanic individuals who gave the world plenty of groundbreaking innovative things and ideas. What have blacks provided besides the Civil Rights Movement? Peanut butter?! Yeah, now that's something to brag about. Nevermind the aerodynamics or physics, we have peanut butter. Besides, if we were really going to celebrate something this month shouldn't it be called "Equality Month". or something along those lines?

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:12:55

I totally agree with you there, awesome points.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:14:35

what about a month dedicated to albinos?

Slayer is the gaiest kid I know...

ITS A TRAP

BBS Signature

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:17:56

I'm black and I think there should be no special month for a race it preeches that we should see differences between each other instead of preeching equality.

I black history month was "supposedly" needed because history books didn't teach about black historical figures. Now they do so drop the black history month if people want to know about Thurgood Marshall or Harriet Tubmen then they can do it without being forced.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:20:44

At 2/11/06 07:11 PM, CamelBJE wrote:

...and what groundbreaking thing did they do, exactly? I know white, asian, Arab, and Hispanic individuals who gave the world plenty of groundbreaking innovative things and ideas. What have blacks provided besides the Civil Rights Movement? Peanut butter?! Yeah, now that's something to brag about. Nevermind the aerodynamics or physics, we have peanut butter. Besides, if we were really going to celebrate something this month shouldn't it be called "Equality Month". or something along those lines?

They escape the slavery, beat the odds, and faught against a racist community. Read up on it. Its quite interesting.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:31:27

It shouldn't be Black History Month. They should change it to Black history week or something like that. We don't need a whole month to listen to some people on B.E.T. trying to force-feed us bull-shit information on African American inventors. We should have a Albert Eistein year (he came up with plenty of things like Theory of Relativity, E=mc2, and the Atomic Bomb) if were doing a whole month for blacks who are 1/1,000,000.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:31:41

At 2/11/06 07:11 PM, CamelBJE wrote: What have blacks provided besides the Civil Rights Movement? Peanut butter?!

We have provided:

Fountian pen
Dry cleaning prosses for clothes
Folding cabinet bed
Urinalysis machine
Keyboard stand
Steam boiler furnace
Laser surgery process for cataracts
Fire escape ladder
Disposible syringe
Home security with TV surveillance
Automatic safety brake system
Street sweeper
Mop
Electric heater
Fitted bed sheet
Oil stove
Ticket dispensing machine
Stair-climbing wheelchair
Automatic pressure cooker & smoker
Vehicular restraint system

and many more.

and how can we forget medicine?

Oh yea. George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter.

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:32:10

You guys are morons arguing over terms such as "black pride" and stuff like that. In the past Terms as "White Power" were almost immediately followed with racist statements or actions. "Black Power" was about people overcoming what they was drilled into there heads for hundreds of years, that we were weak, inhuman, less intellegent. Itts fine if someone meant it as a statement with the same intentions but I am 99.9% sure that it would be viewed as "You can have "Black Pride" we can have "White Pride" too.

No matter what the take on it African Americans have lost respect for themselves so much so that they use a word that was once used to insult them as a greeting. I mean if I was white I would ask as well "How they hell can't I say it if you call each other the word all the time.". Just because someone is white doesn't mean that there racist people. Its sad that I have to say that but I do.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:32:10

Click the thing my sig now.

BBS Signature

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:34:01

At 2/11/06 06:59 PM, Robthedemented wrote: This topic won't end well.

agreed, somebody is going to get lynched

Response to White History Month 2006-02-11 19:34:15

At 2/11/06 07:32 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: I mean if I was white I would ask as well "How they hell can't I say it if you call each other the word all the time.". Just because someone is white doesn't mean that there racist people. Its sad that I have to say that but I do.

On that note, they say its racist for us to say it, but its racist to make it so we cant say it.

Just my thought.

BBS Signature