00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stick Arena Cheats?

760,168 Views | 795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-02 10:24:58

At 1/15/06 02:17 PM, denose2003 wrote: Yes, there is cheats Rofl i am a hacker in sa i have hacked impulses acc :P i know wall hack and such

(so y dont you just tell him so he will stop cring!)

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-02 11:22:03

you people disgust me... being so desperate that you have to ruin OTHER peoples entertinment for your own false feeling of significance and/or other random crap stick arena is a game made to see whos the best under set terms it's like an old western movie.. and hackers are panther tanks in said movie

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-03 01:10:42

lol, dont blame me. Though it might sound wierd, I only use hacks when i'm bored or if another hacker is pissing me off. The other hacker usually gets bored with me and leaves. It's kind of like criminals and police. They both have advantages (hacks) but i'm the police and i only use them when someone else hacks for kills.

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-03 04:37:34

There no cheat but only hack if u try hacks u may get kick off but thats likey

Stick Arena Cheats?

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-03 13:45:23

hey where do i get a free speed hack 2 make my guns super fast?and also i want anti-lag too thats all i want join > my site

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-03 18:50:56

Can u teach me how to use flasm? Do u kno how to use the codes?

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-03 19:00:09

Why the hell do you guys need hack packs for this now boring game. Yeah that's right I called it boring what cha gonna do about it?

I don't know why I'm still here

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-03 20:24:10

At 1/15/06 02:17 PM, denose2003 wrote: Yes, there is cheats Rofl i am a hacker in sa i have hacked impulses acc :P i know wall hack and such

how?

siglololol

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-08 00:36:18

At 9/3/06 07:00 PM, Onizero wrote: Why the hell do you guys need hack packs for this now boring game. Yeah that's right I called it boring what cha gonna do about it?

Know What Im Gonna Go About It? You Better Be Lucky That Newgrounds Has DoS Reflectors Because IM GONNA BOMB NG IF YOU NOOBS DONT STOP BEING SO NOOBY! GOD!

ANd Plus, Im Not Really Making A Point. Neither Am I Trying. And There Are NO Cheats. There Are Mods And Hacks. NO CHEATS. Sa Trainers Arent Hacks. They Are CHEAP STUPID LITTLE KIDDIE SCRIPTER PROGRAMS. Modifying The Game Bytecode Is Hacking It. Once I See You Do That Then Maybe Ill Show A Little Respect To You NG Forum Noobs. Oh Right, And No Person On Newgrounds Can Beat Me On A Non-Legitimiate Game Of Stick Arena. And NO! Of Course I Wont Teach You Flasm. Flasm Doesnt Have "Codes" Or "Cheat Scerens" Or Any Of That Non-Sense. It Uses The Cmd To Decompile, Export, Or Convert Shockwave Flash (SWF) To bytecode Sequences. You Noobs Are PITIFUL. YOU ARE FAILURES AS MEMORY EDITORS, PROGRAM USERS, AND COMPLETELY CIVILIZATION ALIKE. Go Do All Us Pro Scripters A Favour And Go And Suck Your Mawma's Big FAT SLOPPY ****

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-09 09:18:58

there arent really any cheats for online games because that would be unfair or something according to the creators :S

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-09 11:49:08

frick, i just formatted my drive and i forgot that all my hackpacks were in there!
can someone tell me a few sites to get hacks cuz i forgot all of them (DAMN)

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-10 01:21:21

find hackpacks here:
http://www.freewebs.com/f3tt/hackpacks.htm

dont know if it works though cuz i usually use a sa trainer

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-10 06:52:35

tell me plz where do u put it plz tell me tell me

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-10 06:53:56

how do u become a trainer?

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-13 03:33:21

i know every hack of sa its easy,if u want some hacks go to the sacu clan at http://z6.invisionfree.com/SACU/index.php

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-13 16:21:35

At 9/9/06 11:49 AM, masterchef1 wrote: frick, i just formatted my drive and i forgot that all my hackpacks were in there!
can someone tell me a few sites to get hacks cuz i forgot all of them (DAMN)

Yeah What Ever NOOB. You Can Only Format Your Drive On Purpose WIth A .bat File Or When You Turn On Your Computer In c:\ Options. Dumbass. And SA Trainers Can't Do Anything Near What Hackpacks Can. And PLus, You Don't Have All The Hacks. PM Me If You Really Think You Can Face Me. I Doubt It.

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-14 15:37:11

wher u talkin to me,listen i dont want to get into a fight i just want u to know your the noob really

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-15 03:09:13

actually there are cheats,if u download a hackpack press w and ctrl and it wont close the page it will freze for 5 secondes andyouill have a rocket launcher but theres more cheats like with your hackpack go to the lobby and go in a game after press ctrl and youill comite suicide,there are cheats for stickarena.

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-15 06:46:40

At 12/13/05 06:25 PM, AlienGuy wrote: Are there any cheats for stick arena?Oh and if there are,please tell me how to enter them.

Well there is ofcourse speed hacks and this stuff but not cheat CODES!

Click on sig pic!

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-15 07:11:38

At 9/13/06 04:30 PM, Marcoozi wrote: wut do u mean as soon i get the guys ip im gonna fuckin BOMB it? and speaking of noobs, YOU ARE.

At 9/2/06 06:20 AM, i_own_all wrote: Why Do You Guys Use Fucking SA Trainers? I Swear As Soon As I Get The Guy's IP That Made THat Im Gonna FUckin BOMB It. And The SA Trainers Arent hacking Either. They're Just Cheap Programs Designed To Act As Hack Packs. Ill Go Against ANY Of You Noobs And Pwn The Living Shit Out Of You. So What You Got An SA Trainer. It Doesnt Mean Youre Hacking.
. Go Ahead And Use Your Nooby SA Trainers. Who Cares. You Arent Really Hacking. Go Fall In A Ditch YOU NOOBS.

When I Say Bomb It, I Mean I'm Gonna Nuke His IP Address NOOB. It Means I'm Gonna Fuck His Connection And he'll Have NO Way Of Making Another SA Trainer. And I'll Bomb NG If You Noobs Dont SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-15 19:42:43

where can i get speed gear?
do i have to log in in speed gear stick arena server?
or where do i put the cheat
what is true cheat speed gear stick arena server

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-15 23:12:53

At 9/15/06 07:11 AM, i-own-all wrote:
At 9/13/06 04:30 PM, Marcoozi wrote: wut do u mean as soon i get the guys ip im gonna fuckin BOMB it? and speaking of noobs, YOU ARE.

At 9/2/06 06:20 AM, i_own_all wrote: Why Do You Guys Use Fucking SA Trainers? I Swear As Soon As I Get The Guy's IP That Made THat Im Gonna FUckin BOMB It. And The SA Trainers Arent hacking Either. They're Just Cheap Programs Designed To Act As Hack Packs. Ill Go Against ANY Of You Noobs And Pwn The Living Shit Out Of You. So What You Got An SA Trainer. It Doesnt Mean Youre Hacking.
. Go Ahead And Use Your Nooby SA Trainers. Who Cares. You Arent Really Hacking. Go Fall In A Ditch YOU NOOBS.
When I Say Bomb It, I Mean I'm Gonna Nuke His IP Address NOOB. It Means I'm Gonna Fuck His Connection And he'll Have NO Way Of Making Another SA Trainer. And I'll Bomb NG If You Noobs Dont SHUT THE FUCK UP.

AHAHAHA thats the most fucked up thing ive ever heard from a wimp
Lol i had to start posting on the forums after seeing this
First of all calling people noobs is just retarded seeing as anyone who calls someone a noob is probably some drugged up 12 year old who does their father
Second yea how u gonna get his ip
Theres only a few ways to get it and i doubt that you are smart enough to be able to find out
Third Even if you did "fuck up is connection" he would have the programs on his computer that do not need internet so he could make it and transfer it to a cd then go onto a different computer
Fourth If you think a little retard like you could bomb ng then i could have bombed ng like 9 years ago. Why do you think newgrounds is still here? Because it has so much protection.
Thats the end of that

Stick Arena Cheats?

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-15 23:25:24

nope, not yet

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-16 00:01:37

At 9/15/06 11:25 PM, CSAddict wrote: nope, not yet

Dude, have you even played stick arena before? There are hackers running around all the time.

Also your clue should have been this eight page topic full of links to various hack packs, etc. What's funny is this thread thread is also the TOP google hit for "stick arena hacks" and "stick arena cheats."

The various hack sites and such posted in this thread have been:

CheatEngine (Tutorials and help here)
Speed Gear
SA Snake Clan
Stick Arena Hacks 4life

Freewebs Stick Arena Hack Sites:

Devastator1
Skywall
Cowzrsecksy
Desihackinggod
The Empire || FETT

Stick Arena Trainers:

Stick Arena Trainer *FINAL* version
Stick Arena Trainer
Stick Arena Trainer Final

Stick Arena Hacking Forums (Not Defunct)

Stick Arena Hackers
SACU
Speed Speed Haxors

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-17 15:00:41

Ok First Off, I've Been Around For Some Time. I've Been Hacking Stick Arena For 8 Months And I Am An Elite. I Have Possession Of Every Hack Possible To Mod With. And If You Check Speed Speed Haxors You'd See I'm Part Of It. I'm Part Of Over 60 Stick Arena Hacking Sites. Two Of Which Have Been Around As Long As I Have. I Will Not Kid You I Have Every hack. I Can Log Passwords, Obtain IP Addressess, Bomb People With Enourmous Amounts Of Data, And Much Much More. There Are Things In Stick Arena Hacking That Nobody Knows About. I'm As Elite As They Get. I Am The Best Stick Arena Hacker And That Stays. I Am Also A Hacker Outside Of Stick Arena. I Can Make Trojans, Keyloggers, File Binders And Injections. I Really Don't Wanna FUck Up NG But If It's Really Nessassary It'll Be Done . Just Think About THat.

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-17 15:12:13

hey dudes there are cheats cos im a hacker, a damn good one! i got speed gear and a rocket launcher its easy, i know some damn good ones for runescape too, like the auto-miner!

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-17 20:33:48

Noob There Are No Cheats. There Are Hacks. And Last Time I Checked There Was Data In Function IntializeWeaponsBallistic That Stated Statistics Of A Rocket Launcher. You Noobs Have No Idea What You're Talking About. Go Fuck Off.

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-25 22:55:55

I know a hack for stick arena....Its pretty cool ^_^, i can everyone in 1 second! to get thos hacks go to google and type in stick arena hacks. go 2 page 2 and click the first link on there this hack rocks!!!!

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-25 23:05:21

There are lots of hacks! I have found one that rocks for me. You can wall hack and reload hack to kill everyone at once! you can also change ur name on this one....there is also a color hack, oh and if you see any one with a black or dark red name they have hacks so ask`em, INSTEAD OF ASKING ANYMOUS PEOPLE YOU HAVE TALKED TO!!! Oh and genius ever try googling stick arena hacks!!!!

Response to Stick Arena Cheats? 2006-09-26 16:00:39

ya theres cheats .........