00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AVKid4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SCD will not be remodded.

11,074 Views | 123 Replies

SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:05:51

In response to this topic.

First off, you post it at a time when i have no chance of seeing it. Then, liljim locks it, giving me no chance of responding to it. Now, first, thanks for the public humiliation, it was grand of you guys to do that, such a well run site like this, and you dont e-mail me something is important as this. Sure, a topic after an 'official' e-mail from an active mod, or admin was sent would be acceptable to me, atleast then, i would be aware of the situation. Instead, i learn of this from two very nice friends, one of whom thought it was important enough for me to know, that she stayed up later than usual (i think) to tell me.

No e-mails at all, from any active mods or admins, make Andy a dull boy.

Now some choice quotes from the topic above....

"Keeping people informed is better than allowing rumours to be nurtured and then spread, afterall."~~liljim

lolol. Yeah better to let the regular users know before the guy involved. Nice one Jimmy.

"As well as posting what he had posted (with regards to the thread that promoted violence against females), he went on (after having been demodded, sending an abusive e-mail and without leaving much time for Wade to respond to that e-mail (less than a couple of hours)) to post:"~~liljim.

First off, it was a fucking joke topic. Oh fuck it, sure its ok to submit flash animations about rape, and dead babies, but lets wind Andy up because hes drunk. Abusive e-mail my fucking arse..... for the sake of the topic, i'll post it.

Andy Miller to Wade Fulp.
"Well, what can i say except, thanks for demodding me. I bring a little light into peoples life by making a joke thread about being sexist, and this is what i get. It was fucking humour, and you think i was serious? Thats just so sad. On a site where people post pictures of a guy ripping his arse apart and old men having gay orgies, i cant post a picture of a beaten up woman? Thats quite hypocritical if you ask me, but hey, youre the boss. All i want to know is why? You can atleast answer that, OR, to be even more fair, you could have warned me before demodding me, OR banned me. I'll eventually find out anyway, but id like to hear it from the guy who done it."

Sure, it may be a bit on the harsh side, but abusive... fucksake James, youre Brittish, when did you turn into such a fucking pussy?

"Long story short, this place is run by a fucking hypocrite."~~ Sure, i'll admit that post wasnt needed, but i had just been demodded and i was pissed off about it.

"So its because i wouldnt suck dick i got demodded Jossos, now its all clear."

"Asian chicks have tits?"

Now.... I dont quite think you can be serious about that. Way to take things out of context. I was talking to Jossos in that topic, not Sarai..... you could have seen that if you would have read it properly. Ive known Jossos, since i started NG, and is partly why im still visiting this site, she knows my humour... and doesnt take it seriously, because quite frankly, she can handle herself. Shes still a flat chested midget azn though.

I love how Wade states that if people complain to him about a mod, he'll demodd them... thats just so FALSE. In my time as a mod, i found out a few things... Its not all fun and games in the mod lounge, and sure i may have contributed to some of the e-drama, but when some of the mods bitched about how you should demodd Ozcar...... You IGNORE it.

Just a couple of questions.

Plan on demodding anyone else? Or is the e-drama getting too much?

Why wasnt i informed before the rest of the site?

Do you personally find my topic insulting?

Do, i get a list of the voters and what they voted? I would like to know this very much, considering i thought of some of the mods as 'friends'.

Why was i demodded, remodded, and then fucking demodded again? I hope you all had a proper laugh at me then. Twas a good joke, i laughed at it, bastards >:(

Hows the wife?

Gotta love the people with 'remodd SCD', but if its possible, could you remove them, i find it annoying, it reminds me of a bad thing you see.... so if you could delete them, or something it would be appreciated.

Thanks, if you read all that. I just wanted to hare my feelings on some things.

P.S. I will keep everything i learned in the mod lounge quiet.

P.P.S. All the mods who voted Yes for me to get remodded, i thank you, and much <3
All the mods who voted no, FUCK YOU

P.P.P.S. [18:04] <b33rb0t> 7 <Onic> I want a beer sandwhich :(

Hey, atleast i got a free mod hat.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:08:51

It's bullshit is what it is, pure bullshit, and I'm angry about it aswell. I wasn't under the impression that you guys were supposed to be role models, just there to lock the topics when things get out of hand.

The truth is, it was a bullshit move, and the majority of the population agrees with that statement.

As for posting, well, I hope you stick around, SCD. You're funny, and this BULLSHIT that went down is enough to repel you, but don't let them win.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:10:04

Mans thats harsh dude. I don't know what to say. But don't let it get you down too much. I mean it doesn't make that much diffrence, cause you hardly ever used your powers, and you still have people who like you on the bbs

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:11:39

To be honest I think the topic you posted would have been ok (in want of a better word), but it was the pictures that did it. The pictures of women that have been beating up were over the top, not needed.

Anyway, <3.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:12:12

At 11/13/05 01:11 PM, Jinzoa wrote: to much to read so im going to say you must have been a bad mod(cant ban me^^)

i fail *lowers head in shame*

Yes because bad mods NEVER get demodded. I mean its absoulty impossaible for a user to be banned for a stupid reason. You fail at life

ANd SCD, I meant to say, please stcik, your a funny guy and the bbs needs you

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:13:20

HAHAH you tried to have fun on the NG BBS, WAY TO GO!

Now you know better... republicans only!

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:15:34

Great response to your demodding but i don't think it will do you justice. =(

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:15:49

get over it.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:17:16

At 11/13/05 01:05 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Shes still a flat chested midget azn though.

Much <3 Much <3 SCD.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:18:03

Topics and posts that moderators make, in my opinion, don't reflect on the moderator at all. They reflect on how they post, that's it.

Sure, a user should be punished for posting bad things, and the like, but that shouldn't be grounds for demoting them, imo. They should just look at how well they do the job.

But since I'm not a moderator, I know nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Stamper can say the N-word, but we have to respect women.

Sex > Race

(what, it's different? Both of them posted/said it as a joke, unless Stamper is serious...)

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:18:28

thats sad, but you know the world its still going, i hope there will still be a chance for you to be a mod again, maybe not as soon as you think but who knows, keep being a regular as you were before you became a mod

<3

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:20:15

Part of the reason people voted no, I would guess, is because of your giant-ass mood swings.

Just after you're demoded, you go in a bitch fest. If you think someone made a mistake by demoding you, a good way to express it is by insulting them a lot.

And then you send an email to the mods saying you're sorry.

And then I learn of this email to Wade in which you just go on a rant and sound like the typical 14 year old kid who just got banned for yelling "faggot" at everyone and wondering why that gets him banned while he can find more abusive things on the BBS. Now that you've been a mod, I would think you'd know we can't be everywhere at once and we can't solve every problem. And as far as I know, we ban for goatse and lemonparty, and the portal has content rating, which is the reason more offensive things are tolerated there.

And now you just put the nail in the coffin by insulting James and being mad etc. Any fool can whine and insult, but it takes a big set of balls to stand there and take it until the dust settles.

And I hope you realise that this does not mean the other mods hate you or some shit, and we don't want to take sides, in fact a lot of the mods who voted "no" would still like to be your friend, hence why they are not saying it, its just they thought you went out of line and that being a mod should mean more than being another mod's friend.

:o

BBS Signature

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:20:32

guess it shows mods aint above normal users in cases

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:22:09

At 11/13/05 01:20 PM, -poxpower- wrote:
And I hope you realise that this does not mean the other mods hate you or some shit, and we don't want to take sides, in fact a lot of the mods who voted "no" would still like to be your friend, hence why they are not saying it, its just they thought you went out of line and that being a mod should mean more than being another mod's friend.

Not taking sides is just as bad as whining. Don't they have the "balls" to say whether they voted?

Nothing that deals with this kind of stuff is EVER a one-way street.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:22:41

I never saw the beaten up woman pic, but depending on its nature, it is indeed enough to be demodded for. U mention posting flash with extreme context... wel... There is a difference between the BBS and the flash portal. There are BBS rules yada yada.
Im not really familiar with whats going on in this e-drama, like u call it, but one thing is for sure;
its highly unproffessional of Wade not to notice you first if that really is the case. Its honestly pure BS, but to be honest, many things Wade have posted here on this forum aint really... proffessional. He acts very immature many times.
But then again, what´s this site all about? Arent even admins aloud to act immature like every other guys on this page? Sure, but as an admin one might have to think one extra time, cause theyre supposed to be rolemodels. Same goes for admins. But look at the crowd. They do what wade do many times. admins/mods wont and whine and ban, but they do the samet things many times themselves.
E-drama...

I really dont care. I hope you don´t care too much eather, SCD. I think u seem to be an allright guy with humour. And i like your sig. :)

Wakka wakka

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:23:10

sorry to see you are not a mod SCD you are in my opinion someone who should be modded not for popularity but because you know how things work and have been around long enough to understand everything...

I for one find your humor funny, im sure there may be more to the situation, anyways sorry to see you not on the mod team, i do hope you stick around and dont let this bring you down to much...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:23:58

And up next on Mod Theater,

Maus: Pox, I'm pregnant!
Pox: And I'm swedish
BBR: I'VE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD! WOOOOOOOOO!

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:24:35

At 11/13/05 01:05 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Hey, atleast i got a free mod hat.

So all in all, a good time?

A

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:26:44

At 11/13/05 01:22 PM, JackPhantasm wrote:
Not taking sides is just as bad as whining. Don't they have the "balls" to say whether they voted?

Why would they? What good would it do other than to potentialy ruin a friendship??

BBS Signature

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:27:10

Hey, you were the best mod ever. Wade is a moron for believing a joke, especially one from a regular/moderator. You were the first mod I knew who was actually cool. The one who didn't go around banning people for just a small violation. The BBS isn't the same without you modding it, SCD.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:28:38

Who's the chick in JoS sig dammit

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:28:42

At 11/13/05 01:27 PM, -Platinum- wrote: The BBS isn't the same without you modding it, SCD.

Your'e right, it's better.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:29:08

Well, theres always a reason why things happen, you probably don't like this now but you will get used to it, sorry for your demodded thing but as i said the world will still be going, besides being a normal regular isn't half bad, look at me! (thou im a regular at flash forum), im a happy poster most of the times!.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:29:39

At 11/13/05 01:26 PM, -poxpower- wrote:
At 11/13/05 01:22 PM, JackPhantasm wrote:
Why would they? What good would it do other than to potentialy ruin a friendship??

So instead of that, they basically sniped him? If someone voted no, then yes, they should come out and say "I voted no, but with good cause. <insert reason here>

how do you secretly fuck someone over and then go on to be their friend like nothing happened?

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:29:49

At 11/13/05 01:26 PM, -poxpower- wrote:

If you're not honest with your friends you can't call it a friendship.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:30:46

At 11/13/05 01:29 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: If you're not honest with your friends you can't call it a friendship.

yeah but, sometimes the truth would hurt them more, and if your a good friend you will keep them away away from that awfull truth

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:31:35

At 11/13/05 01:27 PM, -Platinum- wrote: Hey, you were the best mod ever. Wade is a moron for believing a joke

I think a lot of people are missing the point.
We all get that its a JOKE.

Replace the women with "ni66ers" and then tell me how funny the joke is.

BBS Signature

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:32:36

Wade should have demodded Ozcar instead.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:32:38

Well, If SCD did deserve to be de-modded for what he did, I know at least 3 more mods that should be de-modded.

Response to SCD will not be remodded. 2005-11-13 13:33:10

At 11/13/05 01:28 PM, kipling wrote: Your'e right, it's better.

How do you think this?