A mix between melodic progressions and hardcore dubstep drops. I love the way the song constantly changes and is never stale. I'm super happy with how it turned out. I also find you can get really good titles when using Google translate to Latin. It's surprisingly effective. If there are any mixing problems, ummmm I don't really care. It's not that I'm not opening myself to criticism or anything. But in my music, mixing is never really a priority, simply because it can ruin the creative flow of ideas you get when making a song. It took me literally an hour to make the song, but DAYS to refine it, and honestly that part wasn't so fun. All I did was fix the major mistakes though, and so that part sadly is pretty crucial. It also took me ages to render the visualizer, so that was part of the reason it took me so long to find a good time to do it (because it destroys my CPU). So in conclusion, I'm glad I've managed to do all of this before school starts. I hope you enjoy the song!