good job man
Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!
good job man
Good Job, I Love those Track :)
okay! i'm gonna talk about each track separate
1. Untitled - This one is in that good ol' DnB style that i love you so much for. This one's real speedy and i like it! I think the kick could use some more "PUNCH!" though.
2. Untitled - Yet another DnB banger! i ADORE that snare! I also like that cute little pluck at the beginning.
3. Venom - I like the rhythm going in the bass. I like the 16th note into dotted 8th note stuff (i think that's the best way i can describe it lmao. and then that ATMOSPHERE in that middle part. favorite part of the whole thing. i also can't wait to hear that half tempo section in the full version
4. Untitled - oooohh that bass!!! not too big on the on the saws you use here, but they're not necessarily a problem either. just not what i would personally do. i really like that transition into the double tempo section!
5. Oath - Some more great atmosphere stuff and --- OH SHIT HERE"S THAT FAT BASS!! nice way to have that "sudden" feeling without straight up scaring the listener.
overall, all of them are great on their own merits, but they feel sorta interchangeable. maybe put some quick little riffs or flourishes on the mid/higher end during the drops to brand these tracks as their own
i'm glad you're improving while keeping your core style!
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
* Please consider sharing revenue!