Since I lost the original file and many instruments I used are no longer supported, it took me a while a to rebuild the song using crash files from Ableton and replacing the virtual instruments.
While the original is from 2014, I just started to rebuild the song this year because I found those crash files hidden in the hard drive, and I’m using this as a way to come back into music making.
Comment freely, if something is off or could be improved, let me know.
Log in to leave the first review!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
* Please consider sharing revenue!
Just $2.99 per month or $25 per year.
Click here to see all the perks and browse our Wall of Honor.