Love the Melody in this Audio!
-The Clarity in this Audio is Awesome! I can hear this Audio beautifully through my speakers.
-The Melody in this Audio was nice and clear.
-I like the title of this Audio. "Cycle of Love and Hate". By me hearing this Audio, It sounds like more love is involved then hate. :/
-Some of the beats and patterns can get repetitive at times.
-Some of the beats didn't go well with other sounds and stuff.
-Overall, this Audio was good and I enjoyed hearing it. Good Work Noizaholic! Responses are gladly appreciated. :D
yeah Love Is involved in hate
well thanks for the review :)
not ta be mean er nething but the hi hat and the bells are a bit repetitive
yeah they are but this is an experement that i guess has gone GREAT! defently in the album [in progress] thanks for the review!
ill jst give u comments as i hear stuff. since ur just experimenting, ill just give u feedback. sorry if i sound kinda cruel but thats a good way to get better.
1. beginning the chord-ing synth is kinda annoying
2. the dramatic bass drum thing is nice. not so much the 4x4 beat, it just sounds out of place and annoying.
3. good that the hi hats are goin fast. until part 2, in such case it doesnt fit in.
4. that synth is annoying again. and its lagging to the beat.
5. that ambient pad in the back isnt bad
6. the bass drum came back its too fast and not diverse and so its annoying lol
7. choose something different than those claps they just sound too lofi and out of this generation already since [i assume] ur not aiming for something really old-skool.
none of ur instruments are edited/distorted much at all, and theres a huge lack of effects to make this more interesting. but dont worry with experience ull get better. it took me a year to make anything half-decent, and im not that good yet, ive gotten significantly better. keep hope alive ;D
check my stuff plz :D
Heh thanks for the review.. Im Working im working. soo back to experementation and sleep? allswell ill check yourr stuff, Thanks for the Review \m/