Hello! It's time for your review, BFJ. Open wide!
Stuff that's great:
- Fucking beatboxing in the breakdown 'solo' bit. Awesome.
- Experimenting is always cool in a track, and all the vocal sfx is awesome overall.
- Really good speaking of the rhythms in the rapping sections.
- The vocal hook at 0:50 is excellent. Only thing bringing it down is the mix. Speaking of which...
Stuff that can be improved:
- Okay, for hip-hop your mix is really thin in the bass. Try using some compressors in the bass and centering it to make it stronger.
- There's a lot of reverb throughout this whole track which feels like it could be removed without harming the overall feeling and causes harm to the mix. Less is more when it comes to reverb - if you can remove reverb on something, do it.
-Ending could use some conclusion. It just ends at the end of the chorus, not any actual... end.
Really good track for primarily being rap, main thing that needs a lot of tightening is the mix.