I would classify this as techno. House has more of a side chained feel to it.
I'm just going to write down comments as I listen; All criticism are only suggestions, and may be incorrect.
- Beginning seems a bit abrupt, perhaps you could begin with a reversed chord or a swell?
- Intro is quite long; besides background chords and arps, no melody is introduced, making it -repetitive.
+ Mixing and arrangement is balanced, each element can be heard.
- The transition at 2:05 is a bit abrupt, but the melody following is new and unique.
- New melody does not last half as long as long build-up, making it anticlimactic
+ Fresh sounds and percussion after transition
- Try considering your foreground and background. What do you want your audience to hear? The bassline or the melody? Might want to bring out the melody aspects more.
- Ending is abrupt.
Last thoughts: Overall, it's not bad. Everything I hear fits together well, but the piece seems to lack development in a certain direction. This causes the piece to be repetitive; it is sometimes hard to pinpoint a melody.
Hello Sdra3g, thanks for your suggestion, or "criticism" you call it. I really appreciate this suggestion you gave me. By the way, can you teach me the difference between techno, dance and house? How do they sound like? Or anything else? Please, till this day I still don't know how to see the difference of these "sound alike" genre. I NEED HELP!!!!