You are really improving!! Mixing is a lot better than it used to be, but can still be improved. Melody sounds very professional. Really only the mixing and mastering process is the thing you have to improve because the creativity is there! Great song man!
i never thought i was created.
you helped me mentally.
I'm going to fucus on mostly the criticism since your description seems to suggest that that's what you're mostly looking for
- The piece needs more dynamic variation. Nearly every section is loud, without any soft parts.
- At 0:37 you've given your drums so much reverb that it's making the whole thing muddy. You shouldn't really be giving kicks reverb that often anyway.
- It's good that you made your drop has some impact, but it could be improved with some more high end stuff, like maybe an arp.
- Near the end of your track you repeat a single drop twice and the track becomes incredibly repetitive. You should introduce more melodic variation in your track.
- Your transitions are literally just sweeps going up and that's it. There are more interesting and more effective ways to move between sections of track, including fills, pick ups, etc. Try utilizing a larger variety of transitioning techniques.
Thank you very much!
u are my second favorite person that makes songs
Awwww, thank you. Means a lot to me.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
* Please consider sharing revenue!