Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Feb 26, 2007 | 3:57 PM EST
File Info
Loop
2 MB
52 sec
Score
3.91 / 5.00

Licensing Terms

Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.

Score:
Rated 3.91 / 5 stars
Plays & Downloads:
730 Plays | 149 Downloads
Share Links:
Genres:
Electronic - Dance
Tags:
None

Author Comments

short dance riff dat dusnt go anywere, stil intested in hearing thoughts though

Reviews


LfunkeyALfunkeyA

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

good

kid, if you really made all of this, then you're going the right way, yeah its short but it loops nicely. keep it up.



Music-storyMusic-story

Rated 4 / 5 stars

so this is your demo version?

Like the hard synth sounds. Your already done like 30 % of the song. Now add the other 70% and you got yourself a seriously nice song. A rare short review by me so a 8/10 review and 5/5 voting. Are you playing C A F G over and over again with the alteration of CBC on each of the notes? Eg DCCC ACCBBC FCCBBC GCCBBC OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? Not sure since you put some distortion and modulation so hard to pick out. Okay bye for now


Mopp4 responds:

ye i guess you could call it demo, but its more testing the water of the NG music scene. ive never submitted before and i might just get mercilessly blammed lol. im gonna submit a classical piecec tomorow, which i hav been wurkin on 4 ages. hopefully dat wil b sucessful.


JebbalJebbal

Rated 4 / 5 stars

it would be a good intro...

You've got something really good there. It just needs to build up into a full song. Right now it just sorta goes nowhere, like you said. lol

But ya, it definitely has potential to be an amazing song. Work on it some more. ;)


Mopp4 responds:

lol thanx, i think up meldies lyk this all the time, and onli recently ive bin able to lay them down. unfortunately im crap at music production programs lol and im stil reading the cubase manual, but uve helpd mi by writin dat review, ill start workin on it now.