You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!
Credits & Info
- Apr 10, 2017 | 11:01 PM EDT
- File Info
- 96.4 MB
- 42 min 7 sec
- 0 / 5.00
You may only use this piece for commercial purposes if your work is a web-based game or animation, otherwise you must make specific arrangements with the artist.
See below for a video summary.
Wanna hear me blab about my upcoming series for Meta Knight for 40 minutes?! Of course you do! *Sarcasm* I thought I'd do something different other than a journal post this time.
IN THIS PODCAST:
- Where the hell has this project been for the past year?! Preproduction Blues
- The Story about Project MK, FanFic Origins
- Why am I doing this? (Portfolio)
- Newgrounds Account (Thanks for featuring me!)
- The Script (32 episodes, 337 pages)
- Modelling EVERYTHING (Takes about 3-4 hrs per character)
- Extra Characters and Demon Beasts! (STILL taking submissions!)
- NEW ORIGINAL THEME SONG! Written by Austin McLaughin (Eggbusters on YouTube) specially for the series. Thanks!
- Animation: A Learning Experience
- The Pain of Rigging
- Final Products surfacing, First Episode VERY soon!
- WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH VOICE ACTORS?! (See details below)
- Galaxy Soldier Army Logo: Taking Suggestions and Submissions
- Wizard World Comic Con, Philly (Setting up with UMES)
- EMAIL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks to everyone who's supported the project thus far!
About Voice Acting
I will be recruiting voice actors IRL before referring to the internet, but this does not overrule internet submissions. You will be asked to provide your name, Skype during recording sessions (for guidance, not intimidation!), and save any bloopers for fun. Hope you consider; I'm a pretty fun person!
Characters that need voice actors:
- ***Male. A sailor-like character with a veteran vibe and VERY strong voice. He gets ALL the one-liners, pretty much, so I need someone who can hit the mark and be strong about it!
- ***Male. A complex, almost conflicted character, also a veteran. His morals are in question and his tactics are harsh, but he is respected for his strength and experience. Next to zero sense of humor.
- Male. An asshole (at first anyway). A stereotypical bootcamp bully, until a humbling experience turns him into one of the more respected warriors, but not without withholding some of his humor.
- ***Female. A motherly figure, in contrast to the other warriors. Needs to be a good singer. An experience halfway through the series, an experience forces her to toughen up.
- Female. A strong, confident figure who likes inspiring others. Tactful and straightforward, one of the more skilled warriors. Makes a bad decision somewhere down the line...
- Male. Pirate/gangster-like. A rash character who leads his own group (not part of the army) who uses his confidence to hide his painful history. Higher pitched voice.
- Male. A senior warrior who's a bit more laid back, but knows what he's doing.
- Female. A brash, hotheaded little thing who's not afraid to speak her mind... no matter how harsh.
- ***Male. Main antagonist. A very 'Star Wars Emperor' character. Flat out evil. Need a good evil laugh.
*Help Support this Project*
My DeviantArt: art-of-kbmiller.deviantart.com…
My YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcIQ…
My Newgrounds: k-b-miller.newgrounds.com/
Made to Inspire. Made to Touch. Made for You. ~*
This series is NOT be made for profit of any kind and does NOT reflect the views of Nintendo or Hal Laboratories. The Kirby Franchise and the Characters, Music, and the like associated with it are property of Hal Laboratories, a branch of Nintendo. All Rights Reserved.