Some tips on making music:
1) Use less samples.
designing your own sounds is hard but worth it.
2) mix all of the sounds so you can hear them properly.
At the start of the track there was a piano that was barely audible
and the drop was way too quiet compared to the rest of the track.
the weird robot voice was too quiet.
3) Try to hold back on the high end too much of it is painful to hear.
4) Don´t let beats of your song drag on.
Its ok to make a short track pepole will get bored of your music when the same sounds over and over again.
5) After the drop was a period when only the drums were playing.
Have some other instruments in the backround so it dosen´t sound so empty
6) Yes, as you said in the description you should try more.
I might come of as a little mean in this review but know that you will get better in the future. Don´t let this review get you down.
Best of luck on making more music in the future. :D
Then check this out: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/715022
Also, thanks for noticing :D