First off, my apologies for the EXTREMELY late review -- but, better late than never!
What worked well:
- Super catchy; great melodies!
- Awesome audio detail scattered throughout the track.
- Great mixing (aside from a nit-pick on my part -- see below).
- Excellent use of synths and pads to keep things rolling!
What a catchy track! I don't really like using 'catchy' to describe a song, because it's kind of generic-sounding. That being said, it describes this track perfectly because, well, it IS very catchy. There's not much that I have to say other than that, the track has great amounts of detail and design -- I really dig it!
What to consider:
- Snaps/claps, kicks, and hits stood out due to reverb/general mix.
As mentioned above, there were a few things in the mix that I think could have been altered to fit the song's vibe better. The finger snaps (or claps), kicks, and certain hits stood out just a bit too much with all of that reverb. Honestly, I think it sounds fine (and it is quite clean and crisp), though when you compare it to the other instruments, they certainly stand out.
Wicked stuff! Keep at it!