Before I start I would like to clarify that I'm not a dubstep lover but this still got my attention.
-the vocals for some reason seem to fit really well and is a nice addition to the track
- the drums are clear altough the kick it's self is buried a bit under the bass sounds the snare really gives it a nice vide.
- nice uplifters in the background, not to big but also not to small.
- percs and earcandy is good u add some nice stuff in so now and then.
- mastering: didn't hear any problems there so should be fine
The Not So Good:
- structure: it totaly lacks structure, like ectisity said it sounds like 1 big drop altough u try to add some variations to it but it's still the same kind of instruments playing the same melo over and over again.
- sounds: one of the most promenent bass sounds doesn't sounds so good. It's not a really big filfty sound that I would expect. Even if u want to make it more chill and easy listening like then I would suggest u work on that sound. I would say it's to clean the sound and to high ( doesn't have a lot of bass in it) and maybe add some disortion to it.
- pads: It would be nice to hear some pads in the background to fill up the little spaces a bit u can also use them in the buildup and in the break.
tips: this kinda depends on what u want with your music but I would suggest u put one of your fav artist his track into fl and look at his structure. U can also look and hear really nicely how they make a big rising builup before the dubstep parts kick in.
all in all a decent track that needs some work here and there but I think this will give u a good example of where to work on and where not to worry to much about.
as said in the begining of the review I might think differently cause I'm not that familiar with this genre, neither did I give it a good shot but that's more taste I would guess.
Good luck with your next projects and don't hesitate to ask questions :)
ps: leuk om weer een nederlander hier te zien
Foreverbound ! Thank you for the time you took to listen and for this review ! Big Thanks & Big Cheer.
What you said is very helpfull and you give me really good advice !
I am going to work at it and i know i am going to suprise you later on in my new projects.
Better say this. V2 on IDUBYOU is commin cause alot of advice i have for this track now.
That Filfty part is a hard part and want to get to know it but it is hard cause it makes the track unclean very fast.
I really apreciate that kind of review ! Really helpfull.
Thanks again !
*^_^* Greets PrognoiseBIG!
ps: nogmaals, bedankt voor je tijd , word zeer gewaardeerd. Je review is echt klasse ! =)
I think that in this time period with music, my ear is yearning to hear something other than the classic wubs you know? Its all fun and chill and nostalgic BUT I think its the age where complextro is finding its way into dubstep, making it more fun to listen to and as an example, you should check this guy out. He is wonderful! https://soundcloud.com/ehide-dubstep As to this track, you make good wubs! Keep it up, but like I said, my ear is just wanting to hear more complexity!
That Ehide Shiz is BigTime Blamm. And you are so right im still into this classic level. Most of the time when i am at a party i hear alot of classic wob wob and its very nice to dance to.
-< Love it. But yeah you are so right i need to level up to more complex dub.
Thanks again you really give me the feeling i have to put my nose into more tuts ! =) And that is ok !
*^_^* Greets your Friend PNB
interesting tune mate, you got something here! keep going : D
Thanks for your review im glad you like it 2 =) ill track your work . Speak 2 you soon.
Good music, but I was expecting a heavier dubstep.
Eshio , Thank you for attention , Ill will drop some heavier dub in a while =)
Nice Song I Really Like it! :D Great Job
Thank you MrfacuZerox =) . Dub2DnB is what i like 2 :D
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.