I have seen that you wanted a review on this - se here i come:
The overall feeling really is very cinematic. The percussion section is quite detailed and you also took care on using your spiccato violins and celli / bass sustains. I liked that you inserted some rhythmical variation.
Things which could have been better:
* i think you should try to bring in one recognizable main motif / theme. Until now there is a lot accompanyment going on, but - and thats important - you definitely need some lead instrument sometimes like french horns or something.
* it would have been good to bring in some variations in the volume. This would give much more power to the piece and wont be very difficult to do.
* i would recommend to write some kind of midpart to insert some change of feel - maybe pure epicness with choirs and deep brass like cimbasso - something like that.
* supportive synths can be usefull as well.
* the last weak point is the ending. In my opinion it is extremely hard to get a good ending and it takes quite a lot time. But this is the last impression the listener will get and it influences the way he thinks about the piece extremely - so: Its worth to focus on the ending!
* I would try to get some cymbals in to make the sound even more epic.
I hope you like constructive criticism and that i could give you some good advise to improve your music. You are on a good way and i think you can improve quite well just by changing just a few little things.
Well done. Voted 5.
Merry christmas and a happy new year!