In response to Yoshiii343:
1. Yes the intro was atmospheric
2. I agree
3. Again i agree and i know
4. I didn't make the wubs but i agree on what you said
5. Didn't make the outro either but i assume that was the idea
6. Sub bass, but you need heavy speakers
7. This track is nowhere near complete, it was mostly a pet project which we never took seriously, we simply left it to where it was decent, not because we are lazy but because we felt we had other stronger projects to focus on, i appreciate the comments and i'm not happy or satisfied with the song since i see so much more to be done with it but i don't feel i can revive it as i said i want to focus on other projects, thank you!
- That intro is really atmospheric...
- Did you layer that snare? If no, you probably should...with something that has more low-end.
- Those strings shouldn't be playing the same thing as the keys/bells. Make them harmonize with them instead. Also, if you're gonna make them play on the off-beat, don't over complicate the pattern. It'll sound disoriented.
- When the wubs came in, the track feels desolate. Aaaand you should make the pad a bit quieter. And make the wubs...uh, wub more in time with the tempo.
- What's with that outro? You want to lower the pitch of the track? Do it with all the instruments, otherwise it'll just sound weird.
Oh and did you put in a bassline in there? Like a sub bass or anything? Because I can't seem to hear/feel it. Or maybe my hearing has gotten worse...
Cool stuff you (or you all) got going on in this track. :) Really like the orchestra strings. :D Interesting ending too. :)
Thank You =3
This track is good up till the wubs, the composition is great though, even the bass before the main wub sounds good.
Needs moar D&B and less wubwub
Thank you, im sorry that you dont like the wubs but other then that =3
i like the drop when it finally came.
Glad you like it, Thank you
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.