Reminds me of some kinda Stealth-Game (Splinter Cell, Hitman) melody.
- Background percussion (great loop)
- I like the lead that is at 02:16 (this arp synth)
- I like all intruments
- mixing is very good
- atmosphere fits very good for that "Terror From The Deep" theme
Things you can, in my opinion, improve on this song:
- hard transition at 02:19 and
- a bit repititive between 2:00 and 2:19 and you can hear that you copied that loop, that replays a bit later
Tipp: add sometimes a Pad which sounds interesting (only one long note) or vary that loop by adding a second voice to play chords together (2 notes)
- percussion also a bit repititive
- a final for your song is missing, but you are trying to get a ending by repeating the last few notes, but there is something missing like a Drum hit at the end.
- ending note is missing (simply take the first note of that repeating loop at the end and play it at the end, make it a bit longer maybe)
- let some space between the end of the song and the end of the file lenght, so that the dynamics like the hall can decay
All in all a great song, but you can improve it at some places