NGADM Round 2 Reviewz0rz
What I liked:
- Ok... I'll admit it right off the bat, vocaloid use. Opinionated point is opinionated. But reviews usually are, they can't be entirely objective.
- The overall idea behind the song I thought was really cool, I can't really say it's really all that unique, but it's not something I hear too often, and was a refreshing change of pace to songs that try so hard to have deeper meaning. It's simple, it's catchy, and it makes me bob my head.
- Paints a picture. This is always a big plus in my book, if a song manages to create a flowing and uninterrupted video in my head while I listen, I feel it's worth an extra point or two. I could really picture a music video along with this. I can't begin to explain the visuals I get, but suffice to say, they are cool, and fit the song well.
What I didn't:
- There wasn't much about this I didn't like... but that synth bit at around 0:58 threw off my headbobbing. So I'll just say that.
- I think you could've done a little more with the section after "Danger! Danger!"... When I heard Miku say that, I thought something crazy was gonna happen, but then it just sort of shifted up a bit and kept doing what it was doing, which I was a little disappointed by.
Really cool idea, dance worthy (Aside from that odd synth rhythm at around 0:58), great, if uninspired (Not necessarily a bad thing), use of Hatsune Miku. Wish the section after "Danger! Danger!" built on that sense of "OMG, something's going down!" that I got... but then never happened.