Hey, i think the song has a great rhythm to it, its very catchy. The only problem i have with it is the vocals. In my opinion it ruins the song. other then that its pretty good. I saw the link below for the song without vocals and i was wondering if i can download the song?
To be honest I'd re-think the vocals. This has got some potential, has that Crystal Method or Cirrus vibe to it, a style that seems to have all but died. It needs revival!
I'd consider maybe removing the vox and adding say an industrial distorted rapper and maybe an electric guitar riff would work too.
haha thats good but do you think i could just get the music?
Sorry about the delay in getting back. I just now saw your post. Here is a vocal-less version of Jiggly Butt available at this address.
I was surprised to find this under the techno section, but I like it! :)
Here are some things I noticed, just my personal opinion, maybe it will help you, maybe you'll disagree:
- Catchy melody, overall quite hypnotizing song
- The gate at the beginning (0:05) sounds very harsh
- Vocals could be mixed in more, they sound pretty loud compared to the rest of the song, this makes it loose a lot of power in my opinion (for example at the part beginning around 2:30)
- There are too many time effects / glitches involved, but I guess you did that on purpose because you also put it in the tags. Gross Beat (if you use the FL plugin) is a great effect, and it is very tempting to use it too often.. I can tell from my own experience. ;D
- Kick and snare could use a bit more punch#
Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your insightful review. I appreciate the input.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.