Hey there! I'm going to try my review questionnaire template that I have on my tracks, so I hope that's okay with you.
1. What what were some of the first musical ideas/elements in this track caught your attention?
>>> Considering your use of tonal samples, the background music you've provided under the samples fit quite well with the chopped up samples. Awesome!
2. What are some aspects of this track you think may need improvement and how would you personally improve on it?
>>> I feel like the sampled elements should be a bit more legible, both in understanding what the vocals were saying as well as more clarity on the tonal elements of the sample.
3. Could you see this track being used for a professional commercial setting? If so, where would this track be applicable? (i.e. video games, TV, movie soundtrack)
>>> This just sounds like a fun track to listen to for fun :D
4. If I've noted this track's function ("Made for a video game" etc...) do you feel that I've potentially fulfilled it's purpose for said use?
5. How is the recording/mixing/production quality overall? (1-10 rating is fine, feel free to write more if you'd like to make some points about the production quality).
>>> Some of the percussion elements aren't mixed too well with the overall timbre the track creates. It's a bit too upfront and punchy especially with the snares and cymbals.
6. Do you feel this track is well arranged and composed as a stand-alone piece and/or a functional (to be applied for commercial/professional use) piece of music?
>>> As this is mostly a remix/sampled sort of track it actually executes that quite well. Nice work!