this is amazing. I love how you fade in with the pounding bass drum. and the hits on the last two offbeats. Brilliant. This is genius man, you have too much talent.
Ouch! Another hot track burns my skin!
Alright... Let's start with the intro of this sweet and wonderfully made music.
1. Intro: Just plain amazing, yet very simplistic. Not very many people can do that. Simplicity is a key of certain kinds of music, and you certainly used that very well! A nice little intro, if I say so myself... Onto the...
2. SYNTHS! They were nice... And crisp... And beautiful... I like them. And now time for the...
3. BASSLINE! Perhaps a bit TOOOOOOOOOO simplistic for this song... After hearing Terminate, I expected something more from you. Maybe make it a rushy bassline or something... More spicy... Shall we not overlook the...
4. FX! Those are what set this song apart from some... It has some pretty kickin' fx, although you could use a LOT more. I like the FX you use for this song, but, yet again, make it more spicy! Still hot, but not hot enough for my tates. One more thing... That happens to be the ABSENCE of...
5. PADS! Now in some songs... That's okay... But this song... It either needs PADS or a KICKING bassline, as stated earlier. Pads would have added some nice effect to this song.
6. Overall: I liked it, but not your best work. Pump out some more stuff like this, yet you already know what you need to improve on. Good job nonetheless! I can't wait to hear more work from you! Keep it rolling!
Another great track
This song is a bit understated at the start. I mean, the bass is effective and everything, but I just keep wishing for it to break into a badass 16note pattern.
The track really becomes magic when that Euro lead comes in, then it really pumps. But I wish the bass was a bit more active at that time.
At the end you have a cool vocodery, bassy type of sound that I think would have been cool throughout the track as well.
I love the big, broad effected sound before the bass begins its more melodic part, and after the Euro lead section when you vary the bass.
Great build to the final section! That snare-roll is water tight. And the phat lead does the job very well. How about making it even more massive with some lfo on pitch at a light depth? Sounds great as it is though.
I'm trying to be critical, so I hope I don't appear harsh!
The bottom line is that I enjoyed this track immensely.
Haha, no way man! Your actually being very helpful. Damn, how come I didn't think of a 16th note bassline...? Dammit >=(
Thanks for the reviews! MUCH Appreciated!
80%cpu usage...? how much ram you got in there...? Anyway, this is a good song... although I'm picking up something slightly off-time. It isn't enough to get noticed unless you dissect it and go through it bar by bar. Overall, got my best.
tenned and fived.
The reason why it was murdering and then brutally raping my CPU was because, at the beginning (and JUST the beginning) I used around 15+ automation clips. Many more were used in the song, and then I used z3ta+... oh man this song was hard to finish.
Thanks for the review!
Dude... The thump is freaking GODLY. The filter is used EXTREAMLY well in this. The panning was okay. I found it a TAD distracting, but overall, this track is well worth a DL and a 5. The tink... aout half way through the piece... that shit was amazing. Keep it up!