00:00
00:00

Big up to Orochii, our latest supporter!

We're 11 people from our target today. Why don't you be one of them?

You can support NG too and get tons of perks for just $2.99.

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lost Woods Rock

Download this song!

Author Comments

This song was the first cover I ever recorded. I really wanted to re-cover this considering how old my original cover is and see how much my covering skills have improved.

Reviews


Sounds a little rushed, but good nonetheless.



Spectacular job on this song. It's one of the ones in my opinion that gets remixed/covered very wrong most of the time. Usually people attempt to go a little too far from the original and end up ruining it, but I think you find a great balance of maintaining the songs integrity and adding nice improvements to it. Fantastic work!


People find this review helpful!

No freaking way! Someone in the history of forever made the Lost Woods song twice as epic as the rap and dubstep version! For a change, you struck over 98.5% of the notes correctly ( I would know because I can play this song on a variety of instruments [ even working on a little project, but for way later]); the other 1.5% was for epic sound effects. This is one of my favorite songs and you sir projected an even better version than I could've dreamed of! All my 5!


People find this review helpful!
JMAP responds:

Thank you! :)

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

JMAP
Author

Listens
2,273
Downloads
200
Votes
52
Score
4.35 / 5.00

Uploaded
May 5, 2012
8:19 PM EDT
Genre
General Rock
File Info
Song
1.7 MB
1 min 51 sec

Licensing Terms

Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.