Best battle so far! P64 had a great flow, while Wyze had kind of a regular and steady flow. Just my opinion. However, Wyze had lines that just hit harder, lyrically Wyze just took the battle.
My vote goes to Wyze-Stingray.
Awesome beat from Dureagon, nice battle.
Took me ~15 listens to decide.
- Because P64 didn't throw any personals apart from a few lines about Wyze's name. Although I did like the rhyming variation from P64 in his last four.
- Variation with double time and, I think I heard some triplets in there too.
- I guess 'fresh' is the word that comes to mind. His accent really matched with his flow.
- This time for his flips.
- Same as in the first verse.
- It seemed a bit typical at first, but lightening up on the aggression late in the verse was a good decision.
Categories: 4-3 Wyze-Stingray
Lyrics: 2-0 Wyze-Stingray
Flow: 2-0 P64
Wyze won it was close but he just had better disses and came out stronger and never really slowed down
V1/2: P64's flow.
V3/4: Wyze came into his dissing element and P64 couldn't really compete on that turf.
Vote doesn't count, but I think Wyze came out stronger on this one.
Gotta go WYZE.
P Six Four had some killer flow, I actually liked his flow better, but I feel like that's because all his lines were prewritten copy - paste verses and WYZE decided to write simply for this comp and reduced the "I" shit and redirected it back onto P.
On the other note, if P could've come back with a strong come back that was 100% relevant to WYZE's first turn? I might be singing a different tune.
WYZE for the WIN
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.