I'm not sure if I like this song or not so I'm just gonna kind of tell you what I think might help make this better or at least incorporate into some tracks you want to make later...
- Compressions: use kick compressions, your melodies are really overpowering your kicks but compressions will help emphasize them and they sound a lot more vibrant.
- Calm those melodies: your melodies are overpowering. When you master make sure they don't attack your kick and basslines. Your kick set at the beginning sounded really nice but then you could hardly hear it once the melody came in.
- Get some variety: I noticed your melodies are all falling under the same chords that includes your main lead at the climax. I like your sidechains and gates for the lead but I would make it a scaled quarter note pattern that compliments off the chords underneath it.
- House bpm: check your bpms for a house track (120-135). Even trance tracks don't push much farther than 150bpms.
- Keep those reverse kicks: you definitely use your effects right and I like that so keep that up!
- Transitions: your transitions are good you just need to kind of refine them with a little bit more oomf. I don't really know else to describe it.
You have potential that's for sure just keep working on your tracks.
Thanks so much for the professional feedback! I really appreciate the time you invested in reviewing/critiquing this track. Feel free to provide additional advice on a few of my other tracks if you get the chance.