Okay, here goes...
Time for some honest feedback.
I like how you are attempting to produce in different genres, so this is the first piece I've decided to listen to.
Some things I've noticed -
1) The chords repeat every four bars, although there is a visible progression from start to end.
2) There isn't very much noticeable audio panning (R/L).
3) The synths in the main theme are off in some places.
4) Considering that this is a backing track for a rapper, it raises questionmarks for me. There's an intro, only two chorus parts, and a rap sequence in the middle, and that's pretty much it.
5) Add with that the fact that some note sequences have the same dynamic range, making the music sound terribly unnatural. (I've committed this mistake several times before, myself, so I'm able to point it out.) For music to sound natural rather than synthesised, there has to be some slight variation between the loud and soft, to give it the kind of touch that a person gives when he is playing his instrument.
There's my 2p on the piece. I'll take a listen to your other pieces soon.
Lol thanks for the help man, im bout to go work on it now
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.