I always Wear Headphones!
1. Wow...The composure of this excellent. From beginning to end.
2. This is mixed really well. Everything sounds perfect.
3. 1:36 was awesome. Nice synth. Another good addition was the sax at 2:14. Actually, anything that stands out from the rest of the song sounds good if done right...to me anyway. These parts were awesome!
My problems with this song.
1. It feels as if something is missing. Maybe a high pitched string part/synth part.
2. The bass is great, but it is a lil bit too bit too repetitive. You are a great composer, so I won't say much more about this =).
This is a really well mixed song, and composed really well. The bass is just too repetive, but that doesn't stop it from being a good song!
Keep it up!
Thanx for the great review. I did make sure this was pretty good cuz it was for my mom & I wouldn't wan't her to secretly think this song sucks. Glad you liked the sax, wasn't to sure about it at 1st, but I thought "why not let the listener mention about it." Yes, agreed. I probably could've added strings, I actually did, but I didn't have any good strings in my library for this particular. I don't know, I fell in love with the bass so much while making this song, but I do understand how it gets repetitive. Thanx again for a good review!!!